Finely chop the onion and put it in hot oil.
We wash the livers well, clean them of the skins and cut them into smaller pieces.
When the onion has become translucent, add the livers, stir continuously until they turn white on all sides, then add the rinsed and drained mushrooms. Add the thyme and pepper and simmer, stirring occasionally until the juice decreases. let it cool. Spread the thawed puff pastry dough and cut it into squares of the right size. Put in the middle of each square of the liver composition with mushrooms, then bring all the sides in turn. sesame seeds. Place the packages in a tray and bake at high temperature until golden brown.
For the blueberry sauce, boil it in a small saucepan with the sugar, wine and pepper. Let it boil until it starts to set. Serve the packages with the blueberry sauce.
Liver In Rosemary Sauce
I left the livers in the milk for about 1 hour. If you want you can skip this step especially since opinions are divided and more recently this would not help at all.
Melt the butter in a pan, add a drop of oil and heat the sliced onion.
When the onion has softened, put the livers and let them brown for about 4-5 minutes, turning them carefully so as not to break them.
Put all the spices in a cup, add water and mix well.
When the livers have browned, add the spice mixture with water over them and cook for 10-15 minutes.
They can be served with polenta, puree or natural potatoes. I opted for natural potatoes with a white cabbage salad.
I say it's pretty simple :) and I assure you it's very tasty.
You have to see it too.
Homemade chicken liver pate - a fine and fragrant delicacy
- Homemade chicken liver pate (Maria Matyiku / The Epoch Times) Homemade chicken liver pate
- The main ingredients (Maria Matyiku / The Epoch Times) The main ingredients
- In a bowl, cook the chopped onion and garlic, bay leaf, thyme and water (Maria Matyiku / The Epoch Times) In a bowl, cook the chopped onion and garlic, bay leaf, thyme and water
- Add chopped liver to the pot (Maria Matyiku / The Epoch Times) Add chopped liver to the pot
- After boiling, the livers are removed with a spoonful of holes (Maria Matyiku / The Epoch Times) After boiling, the livers are removed with a spoonful of holes
- Boiled livers are mixed in a blender or shredded with a 3 mm fine sieve (Maria Matyiku / The Epoch Times) Boiled livers are mixed in a blender or shredded with a small 3 mm sieve.
- Add apple juice, salt and pepper to taste and butter cut into pieces (Maria Matyiku / The Epoch Times) Add apple juice, salt and pepper to taste and butter cut into pieces
- When the pate has the desired consistency, take it out of the blender and put it in containers in the fridge for a few hours to harden (Maria Matyiku / The Epoch Times) When the pate has the desired consistency, take it out of the blender and put it in the refrigerator. a few hours, to strengthen
- We wish you good luck! (Maria Matyiku / The Epoch Times) We wish you good luck!
The recipe for preparing the pate is cheap and light, and the paste obtained has a fine, creamy and good texture. It is excellent for breakfast, packaged or in the form of party tickets.
The preparation technique that gives the pate flavor is simple: before being mixed with butter, the chicken liver is briefly boiled in water with herbs, then set aside to infuse with the flavors of the boiled juice.
As green onions add flavor to dishes and are now in high season, it is preferable to use the white part of it. Also, if you prepare baby pâté or have alcohol restrictions, cognac can be replaced with the same amount of unsweetened apple juice without the addition of preservatives. Here is the homemade pate recipe, described below:
a bunch of green onions (white part) or a small onion, cut into thin slices,
1 clove of sliced garlic,
1/4 teaspoon dried thyme or pomegranate or a few green sprigs,
175 g butter at room temperature,
2 teaspoons brandy or whiskey or 2 teaspoons unsweetened apple juice (for non-alcoholics),
nutmeg powder (optional, but recommended),
The chicken liver is cleaned of any fat and it is checked that there are no iron residues in the form of greenish spots. They are very bitter and cut. The liver is then washed in cold water using a sieve, then cut into 2-3 cm pieces.
The green onion is washed, then the white part is cut into pieces of approx. a cm. If you use dried onions, cut them into scales. Garlic is also cut into pieces.
In a medium-sized saucepan put the onion, garlic, bay leaf, thyme or marjoram sprigs and water. Then add the liver and bring to a boil over medium heat. The foam that forms on top is collected with the help of a foamer or a thick sieve.
When the first boils start, the fire is reduced to a minimum. Continue to boil, stirring occasionally so that it does not stick to the bottom of the pot, for about 3-5 minutes until the water in which it is boiled changes its pink color. Remove from the heat, cover and set aside for about a quarter of an hour.
After the liver has been infused, remove the bay leaf and the green twigs, then with the help of a spoon with holes, remove the liver together with the onion and the boiled garlic.
The mixture of boiled liver with onion and garlic is mixed in the food processor or blender. In the absence of power tools, the mixture can be passed through a 3 mm fine sieve or sieved using a larger tea strainer.
Add the brandy or apple juice, salt and pepper to taste and the butter cut into pieces. Finally, depending on the taste of each, the pate can be seasoned with a little nutmeg.
When the pate has the desired consistency, remove it from the blender and place it in containers, then cover it with a piece of plastic wrap directly on the surface of the pate or seal it with a thin layer of butter if you want to keep it for several days.
Refrigerate for a few hours to harden, then serve. We wish you good luck!
Note: Sealed with a thin layer of butter on top, the pate keeps well in the refrigerator for a week. It can also be frozen for two months.
One serving contains: 412 Calories, 28.2 g Carbohydrates, 48.3 g Protein, 12.8 g Fat, 7.4 g Fiber
Ingredients for 1 serving
- Cooked chicken liver (125 g)
- Green bean pods (100 g)
- Red bell peppers (100 g)
- Green bell peppers (100 g)
- Carrots (50 g)
- Light mozzarella with 10% fat (40 g)
- Soy sauce (1 tablespoon)
- Lemon juice (1 tbsp
Spices: Fresh dill leaves, freshly ground white pepper, salt
Method of preparation
- Wash the vegetables in cold water, peel the peppers and cut them into juliennes, and the carrot into fine chips.
- Put all the vegetables in a well-heated non-stick pan, let them brown for 2-3 minutes, then season with white pepper, salt and soy sauce and let them simmer under the lid, over low heat, for about 10 minutes.
- When the vegetables are ready, add the finely chopped dill and the mozzarella cubes.
- Meanwhile, wash the livers in several waters, dry well and cool on the hot grill for 3-5 minutes on each side. At the end add salt, white pepper and lemon juice.
- Serve hot liver next to vegetables
The recipe for grilled chicken liver with vegetables on the lid is just an example of KiloStop Low Carb breakfast. This is a package of 3 recipe books, which contain a complete diet for 6 weeks.
The package is specially designed by me and my colleagues for people who want to lose a few pounds quickly after certain periods of overeating. It is ideal for those who like to eat meat, fish and cheese.
The Low Carb package is structured in 3 volumes, as follows:
- Volume 1 contains your diet for the first 2 weeks (72 recipes), where you can eat any type of meat, fish or cheese you want, along with plenty of vegetables.
- Volume 2 contains your diet for weeks 3 and 4 (84 recipes), in which you will be able to enjoy soft dairy products and oily fruits, gradually decreasing the amount of meat.
- Volume 3 contains your diet for weeks 5 and 6 (96 recipes), which makes the transition to a more diversified diet, in which you will consume and fresh fruits and whole grains in the first part of the day.
Buy the Low Carb package that includes all 3 books and enjoy an enviable figure!
Peel a squash, grate it and squeeze the juice.
Peel the white onion, cut it into cubes and cook.
Peel a squash, grate it and squeeze the juice.
Separately heat the minced chicken.
The chicken liver is removed from the water, and after it cools, it is finely chopped or cooked.
Add the hardened onion mixture to the liver, over which we add the hardened meat.
Add the cleaned and chopped dill, along with 8 eggs. Season with salt and pepper and mix everything well.
We beat an egg, we put it in a tray.
Put the mixture for the drob in the tray.
Above the liver, add another beaten egg and spread it by hand over the entire surface.
Put the tray in the preheated oven and leave it for about 45 minutes, first on high heat then lower. It is ready after the middle is no longer playing.
Chicken liver with sauce & # 8211 ready ready immediately
I don't know how others are, but I had mornings when I woke up late on the weekends and could smell the enticing smell of chicken liver with sauce made by my mother in the bedroom. It was and still is one of my favorite dishes, and the speed and low difficulty of preparation make me prepare them, in turn, quite often.
Whether you serve it for breakfast, lunch or even in the evening with a side dish, here is a recipe that will keep you in the kitchen for a while, but will give you invaluable rewards for your taste buds.
Ingredients for 4 servings of chicken liver with Lyon sauce:
1 kilogram of chicken liver
120 grams of flour
200 milliliters of oil
1/2 bunch of parsley
a pinch of salt
100 grams of butter
7 steps to prepare chicken liver with lion sauce:
1. Wash the chicken livers, peel them and cut them in half. We put them in a strainer before frying them to remove the water.
2. Cut the julienned onion and finely chop the parsley.
3. Pass the chicken livers through the flour and fry for 5-7 minutes, but not until they are completely ready.
4. Remove the livers on a paper towel, let the oil in which we fried them cool, then add the butter to the pan and turn on the heat again.
5. After the butter melts, add the onion, which you leave to harden for 2-3 minutes, then add a little water, salt and pepper.
6. Add the liver to the pan and stir until the sauce drops a little. Meanwhile, we can add a little balsamic vinegar for a tastier taste.
7. Remove the livers from the pan and serve with a little chopped parsley and lettuce leaves, possibly with mashed potatoes or any other garnish you prefer.
Avoid seasoning the livers before cooking them, as they will harden.
Some people use white wine in the composition of this preparation, but we recommend replacing it with a little balsamic vinegar, to reduce the bitter taste of the liver.
Prepare the liver food in the shortest time
It is one of the simplest dishes you can prepare. Follow the steps and you will be convinced.
Heat oil in a saucepan. Cut the onion into small pieces and put it to harden. When it catches that copper color, put the liver you thawed over the onion and mix. Fry the livers a little and then add the broth. In order not to make the sauce too thick, you can fill it with water, as much as you want. Match the salt and pepper sauce. Let the sauce and livers boil for a few minutes, and when the time comes to set the pan aside, sprinkle a little granulated garlic. It dissolves quickly and gives the food a really special taste. If you want, you can also add a bay leaf for flavor. After you put the granulated garlic, let the food boil for another minute.
Liver food it is served hot, and if you put a little polenta next to it, you will definitely give it a shot. What could be better than a food that is prepared quickly, has a special taste and can be served with polenta?
Breaded chicken liver
Beat the eggs.
Mix with the flour and season.
Prepare the livers (wash, clean and season).
Each liver is thoroughly soaked in the mixture of eggs and flour and placed in a pan with the oil preheated.
Fry for 3-4 minutes on each side over high heat.
After frying, place on a plate covered with napkins to absorb excess oil.
the livers are kept in milk in the refrigerator for 1-2 hours, follow your steps until flour-egg-breadcrumbs-sesame seeds and then fry. In my opinion, I made the recipe again, the preparation is better.
What do you think about this recipe? Leave us a comment to tell us how it turned out or if you need additional guidance.
Pan-fried chicken liver with mushrooms & # 8211 Classic recipe with small modifications
Fascinating goodness, it competes even with julienne - Chicken livers - and good, and healthy - together with mushrooms and cream sauce… a fascinating goodness!
A goodness that becomes even more appetizing after adding onions, after adding garlic, after adding your favorite spices and greens…
It will almost be loved by those who do not like chicken liver… To prepare chicken liver according to this recipe, you need the following ingredients:
- 450 grams of chicken liver
- 1 onion
- 2 starling puppies
- 3 tablespoons sunflower oil
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 200 grams of cream
- 5-7 mushroom mushrooms
- 1-2 tablespoons wheat flour
- salt to taste
- black pepper to taste
- greens and other spices, according to preferences
How is it prepared?
Cut the onion into cubes or thin rings and finely chop the garlic.
In a hot pan, add the oil and butter. After the butter has melted, add the onion and lightly and fry them.
Add sliced mushrooms (larger mushrooms are better). Fry everything together, stirring for about 5 minutes. Add salt and pepper to taste.
Wash the chicken liver well and cut it into slices. Add a little flour and fry on low heat for another 5-7 minutes…
Add cream and, if the mixture is too thick, add a little boiled water. Boil on low heat for 10 minutes.
At the end, add the finely chopped greens (parsley, dill) and mix everything.
The food is served with rice, potatoes, polenta or… why not… with a healthy salad…
Enjoy it with pleasure - Bon appetit!
Caution - This recipe is a bit high in calories… but… chicken livers contain essential elements for our body, especially a substantial amount of iron…