A delicious salad resulting from a combination of the moment: I had some green beans in the freezer and I was thinking what to do with it, so I quickly decided on a salad.
- 500 gr frozen green beans,
- 1 box of sliced mushrooms,
- 7-8 slices of pork pastrami,
- 10 tablespoons mayonnaise,
- 2 green onions,
- a few dill threads,
- you laugh.
Preparation time: less than 30 minutes
RECIPE PREPARATION Green bean salad with mushrooms and pastrami:
I boiled the beans in salted water. Then I let it cool. If you have beans in a jar or can, everything goes faster :)
I drained the beans and mushrooms well. I cut the pastrami into small pieces.
I finely chopped the onion and dill.
You can make mayonnaise at home (as I did) or you can buy it.
I mixed all the ingredients in a large bowl.
I served it with fresh radishes.
If you have beans in a jar or can, everything goes faster :)
Bean salad and pea pods
We thought of making a "whole and whole" bean salad, please, and some peas, which is still there. Said and done. I also added yellow and green beans to the pods and I also added canned red beans. Thus, in 15 minutes we were proud of a vegetarian salad, which can also be served as a garnish for a meat.
Green bean salad
step 1. Clean the green bean pods.
step 2. Then they are scalded in boiling salted water, until they soften a little, but keep their crunchy texture.
step 3. Then pass through a stream of cold water.
step 4. Optionally we can cut the pods in half vertically, this step can be omitted, depending on the tastes of each.
step 5. We grind 3 tablespoons of raspberries and add them over the pods. Add 3 tablespoons of red wine vinegar, mix, season with salt and pepper to taste. The salad is ready and we can serve it! Good appetite!
There are no comments yet. Be the first.
& Icirc & # 539i must:
250 g beans
1 green onion
1 ro & # 537ie
1 leg & # 259tur & # 259 p & # 259trunjel
& Icirc & # 539i need for sauce:
2-3 cloves of garlic
1/4 tablespoon & # 539 & # 259 salt
3 tablespoons oil
Preg & # 259te & # 537ti a & # 537a:
Wash the beans and put it to boil. When it is ready, mix it with sliced green onions, peeled tomatoes, peeled tomatoes and parsley.
Mix all the ingredients in the sauce, then add the beans. Refrigerate for 3-4 hours.
Preparation: 4 hours & 20 minutes 20 minutes Boiling: 40 minutes
Re & # 539et & # 259 de de Severa Nica, loc. Buciumeni, jud. D & acircmbovi & # 539a
Enter here and you will find another recipe with beans. Here you will find an interesting article about beans.
How to fast prepare beef salad with mushrooms
- 4 large potatoes
- 2 carrots
- 200 gr fresh or canned mushrooms
- 200 gr peas in a bag
- 5 pickles
- 150 gr black olives
- 1 jar of fasting mayonnaise
- salt and pepper
Method of preparation:
- After washing the peeled potatoes and peeled carrots, put them in a pot to boil.
- After they have boiled (you have to try with a fork to see if they have boiled in the middle) drain them well and let them cool, then cut them into cubes and put them in the beef salad bowl.
- We put the peas to boil, after we have tasted them and we have seen that they are cooked, we put them in the same bowl, over the potatoes.
- Then wash the mushrooms and put them in a pot to boil for about 15-17 minutes. After that, drain them well and let them cool, then cut them into small pieces.
- We wash the pickles, drain them and chop them finely. Then we squeeze the cucumbers that have been finely chopped to drain the leftover juice.
- After salting, we cut the olives into round ones.
- We will put all the ingredients in the bowl in which we will prepare the beef salad with mushrooms and mix well, add a little salt and pepper and then start adding a little mayonnaise until a paste is made. Be very careful not to crush the vegetables while mixing.
And here we have a delicious fasting Boeuf salad with mushrooms. We like to eat it from a small bowl and add a few freshly chopped parsley leaves over it. For garnishing you can use strips of pickled cucumbers and pickled donuts.
Fasting vegetable burger with beans and mushrooms
Delicious recipe for fasting vegetable burger, with beans and mushrooms, extraordinary for fasting days over the year or for those who do not consume products of animal origin. It is prepared from handy ingredients and does not require much work, so the meal is ready quickly.
Share with friends:
This one fasting vegetable burger recipe with beans and mushrooms It guarantees you a tasty and consistent dish, perfect for the days when you crave a fast food, but you are not allowed or do not want to consume products of animal origin.
This meatball post vegetable burger it consists of handy vegetables, which are processed quickly and cooked in a few minutes, so that the vegetable burger will be ready in a short time. For texture and taste add a handful of nuts, and at the end a little breadcrumbs and flour that will help the composition to bind and have a suitable consistency for the formation of meatballs.
Helping to prepare the composition for the meatballs of the fasting vegetable burger is a food processor or a blender to strain and grind the ingredients. You don't need to insist too much on grinding the ingredients, because you don't want them to turn into a creamy paste, but to have a granular texture, similar to the texture of meat.
At the end, after forming and cooking the meatballs, assemble the burger according to your preferences, with vegetables of your choice.
Green beans in the pan & # 8211 Ingredient
The simpler the ingredients used, the tastier the preparation and it gives satiety, due to the high fiber content.
For the preparation of bean pods:
- 1 kg of green bean pods
- 150 ml of water or vegetable soup
- salt and pepper
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 50 ml of sunflower oil
- 250 gr cherry tomatoes
- lemon juice
To be served:
Green bean salad with chicken
I discovered in the fridge a huge bag of green beans from my parents, tasty beans grown organically. We are not fans, but we thought for a while: couldn't we become? So I decided to invent some recipes with green beans to turn us into fans of this vegetable full of vitamins.
Said and done. A first recipe is green bean salad with chicken, which is very easy to make and very delicious. The green bean is sweet, and assorted with pickles and mayonnaise, it gets the star's whims.
boiled chicken breast
boiled green beans
3 boiled eggs
2 raw eggs
Method of preparation:
Preparing the salad is very simple. Put the beans, chicken, corn, egg whites in a bowl, pickled cucumbers cut into rounds and mix well. Prepare the mayonnaise from the three boiled yolks and 2 raw yolks, adding 2 teaspoons of sweet mustard. Mix the mayonnaise well with the salad ingredients. Serve garnished with olives.
This salad with quail eggs and mushrooms has its origins in Scotland, being an absolutely delicious nutritious lunch. It takes about 40 minutes to cook, and another 15 minutes to cook.
Ingredients for salad with quail eggs and mushrooms:
12 quail eggs
2 tablespoons white flour
1 beaten egg
1 3/4 cup Panko breadcrumbs (85 grams)
1/4 cup olive oil (60 ml)
3 good quality pork sausages
1/4 cup sunflower oil (60 milliliters)
4 slices of thinly sliced ham
150 grams of mushrooms
1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
6 tarragon twigs
1 clove finely chopped garlic
100 grams of lettuce
5 steps to prepare salad with quail eggs and mushrooms:
1. Put the quail eggs in a large pot of cold water, which is brought to a boil, then leave for another 3-4 minutes to make them soft. Drain the water and rinse the eggs with cold water, then peel. The flour, beaten egg and breadcrumbs are placed in separate bowls.
2. Remove the skin of the sausages and divide into 12 portions. Flatten each piece, then wrap it around the eggs and roll. Apply a layer of flour, beaten egg and breadcrumbs.
3. Put the sunflower oil in a pan, heat and add the egg rolls, leaving for 3-4 minutes, then drain on a paper towel.
4. Meanwhile, heat a teaspoon of oil in a pan over medium heat, add the ham slices and cook for 2-3 minutes. They are also drained on a paper towel. Add the mushrooms and cook for 2-3 minutes, until soft.
5. Mix vinegar, mustard, tarragon, garlic, sunflower oil, a little olive oil in a bowl and season. Put all the ingredients in a large bowl, divide between several plates, then add the ham, mushrooms and eggs with sausages.
If you found this article useful, give it a tryLIKE our Facebook page, where you can find at least other equally interesting articles.
Ingredients green bean salad
- 700 grams of green beans
- 1 shallot onion (water onion) finely chopped
- 60 grams of mustard (with whole grains - if you don't like it you can use regular mustard)
- 1 clove of garlic, crushed
- 1 teaspoon of honey
- lemon juice
- 100 ml. of extra virgin olive oil
- optional, 1 tablespoon freshly chopped tarragon or 1 tablespoon chopped chives, parsley, etc.
- salt and pepper to taste
How to prepare green bean salad
1. The green beans used for this salad can be of any type, fidelity, yellow or green pods, it does not matter. The only important thing is to be tender, without those unpleasant threads that form when the pods are too old.
2. We wash the beans in several cold waters, we clean them from the ends with our backs. If you prefer, you can also break the top, I keep it because it is fragile and it seems to me that it gives the character of this vegetable. We cut the pods or break them into pieces of about 5-6 cm. length.
3. Bring a pot of salted water to a boil. Next, we prepare a bowl of cold water and ice cubes. When the water in the pot boils, add the green beans and cook for 5-10 minutes (depending on its variety, tenderness) until it softens, but retains its shape and texture well. Remove the green beans with a whisk, drain it of hot water and immediately immerse it in cold water with ice cubes. When it cools, drain it well. The technique resembles bleaching, with the difference that we will cook the beans to the ideal point, we will not cook it later.
4. In a large bowl, place the green beans and shallots (water onion) finely chopped.
Now prepare a salad dressing: rub the crushed garlic with a pinch of salt and 2-3 teaspoons of oil, added drop by drop, until it becomes a paste.
5. Add the mustard and mix well. We add the rest of the oil in a thin thread, while stirring continuously. Finally add the honey and lemon juice and balance the taste of salt and pepper. Optionally, add finely chopped tarragon or chives (chives, civettes), parsley, etc.
Assembling and serving the salad
Add the dressing over the green beans from the bowl and mix carefully, so as not to break the tender pods but at the same time make them all come into contact with the dressing. Cover the bowl with a lid or cling film and refrigerate the green bean salad for at least 2 hours, during which time mix gently a few more times. Stir in the green bean salad just before serving. It goes great both served simple, but also as a side dish, with all kinds of steaks or grilled meat.
May it be useful to you! More salad recipes find by clicking on the picture below.
You can find all my green bean recipes with a click on the image below.