Prepare the potatoes, cut them into cubes and put them to boil. When they are ready, add the margarine, the milk, the salt and make the puree.
Finely chop the onion and put it to harden. Put the fish and the pepper, let it take on a little color, then the minced meat and spices. When it has changed color, set it aside and leave it to cool. Put the egg, parsley and puppies.
Prepare a pan greased with a little oil. Put a layer of puree and a layer of minced meat, the last to be puree. Make a mixture of water and broth and pour over. You can put a little chopped pepper on top for a splash of color.
Good appetite !
1. First, boil the mashed potatoes. What to do and how to make a good mashed potato I wrote on the site. In our case, a more rustic puree works.
2. Peel and finely chop the onion. Fry in a pan in 2 tablespoons of oil. The photo shows that I also hardened red onions. That's because I had it by chance and I had to use it, but it doesn't matter. Add the minced meat and add a pinch of pepper and a pinch of salt. You can use any kind of minced meat, as you prefer.
3. When the meat has changed color and caught the heat for two minutes, add the bell pepper, cut into larger pieces or broken by hand. For the attraction it is good to have various colors.
4. Stir, let the pepper boil for another minute and put 3-4 tablespoons of diced tomatoes in broth or a cup of tomato juice. Homogenize and in two minutes turn off the heat.
4. While we have hardened the meat, the potatoes have boiled and we can prepare the puree. Place a first layer of minced meat, with onion and pepper, in a suitable tray. We put a second layer of mashed potatoes over this first layer.
5. Beat the egg with the cream until smooth. Pour evenly over the puree until it covers the entire surface.
6. Put the tray in the hot oven for approx. 40 minutes. Musacaua will be ready when it swells and browns nicely.
Remove from the oven and can be served hot but also cold. Cold cuts much better, but this is a secondary aspect. Garnish with greens as you prefer. I sprinkled fresh basil because I like it and because the basil grew nicely on the window, in pots. But about herbs, which I say are good to plant at home, I will write something next week. I also wrote on the site about the Turkish moussaka, which is something other than the one that is mainly prepared in our country, but also about the unique moussaka with sour cabbage.
How do you prepare moussaka with puree?
Peel the potatoes, cut them into cubes and boil them in salted water. When they are cooked, drain the juice and grind. It is good to leave a little more juice to make the puree softer. When you mash the potatoes, add salt and margarine.
Put a little oil in a pan and put finely chopped onions. Add the sliced bell pepper, mixed meat, salt and pepper. Leave on low heat until the meat is simmering.
Chilled meat is mixed with sour cream, raw eggs, flour, dill and peeled and chopped tomatoes (or broth). Add spices on top, to taste.
The puree is divided into three parts and the meat composition into two equal parts. In a pan greased with oil put a layer of puree followed by one of meat, another of puree another of meat. Put another layer of puree on top.
Put in the preheated oven for 25-30 minutes.
Mashed potato mousse it is a recipe that seems complicated but, in fact, it is prepared very quickly. More, puree bite it is a consistent and very tasty food that will delight your whole family.
Mousse with mashed potatoes
Grate 2 onions. Drain the resulting liquid.
Grate the carrot. Cut the bell pepper into small cubes.
Put the carrot to harden with 2-3 tablespoons of oil, until it softens.
Add the onion and mix.
Add the minced meat and stir.
Add the bell pepper, salt, pepper and paprika and mix again.
Cover with warm water. Boil over medium heat until the water has dropped.
Add the mashed potatoes, parsley, dill, oregano and basil.
Stir and cook until the sauce drops.
Allow to cool. When the potatoes are cooked, strain them and put them in a bowl. Add the butter and warm milk and start to mash the potatoes until you get a fine puree.
Grease a heat-resistant dish with oil. Place in layers half the amount of puree.
Then add the meat composition.
Then the last half of the puree.
In a bowl, mix the grated cheese, liquid cream and two beaten eggs.
Pour the composition over the last layer of puree and level.
Place the tray in the preheated oven at 180 degrees Celsius for 20-25 minutes.
Recipe video MUSCLE WITH POTATO PUREE lower:
800 g of potatoes, 500 g of minced meat (I choose a mixture of pork and beef, but it works just as well as minced poultry), 1 large carrot, 1 onion, 50 g of butter, 50 ml of milk, 10 ml of oil, salt and pepper - to taste
Wash and clean the vegetables. Put the diced potatoes & icircn to boil with a little salt. Put the carrot on the grater or chop it on the robot with the onion. Heat the oil in a frying pan. Stir in the onion and carrot, add the minced meat and mix until the meat turns brown. Turn on the oven. When the potatoes have boiled, pass them with butter and milk, until they become puree. In an heat-resistant dish, greased with a little butter or oil, place the minced meat, then add the layer of puree. Put the tray in the oven for 15-20 minutes, until the puree is browned. Serve with gusto!
- 2 kg minced meat (pork, beef, poultry, sheep)
- 2-3 onions
- 1 small carrot
- 400 ml broth or thick tomato juice or 3 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 or
- 1 teaspoon thyme tip
- 2 teaspoons with a pinch of salt
- half a teaspoon of pepper
- optional nutmeg
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 30 ml white wine
-For greased tray
Soy bite is a fast and delicious fasting food. Soak the soybeans in boiled water for about 20 minutes.
During this time we prepare the vegetables.
Peel the potatoes and carrots.
Peel the onions from the first leaves, and remove the pepper from the stalk.
All vegetables and greens are washed very well with cold water.
Boil the potatoes for 20 minutes in water with a little salt, after boiling throw the water and pass the potatoes.
Add a tablespoon of margarine, delicate to taste and a little dried tarragon.
When it has doubled in volume, the soybean is easily squeezed out of the water between the palms.
Saute finely chopped onion and carrot on a fine grater.
Add the finely chopped bell pepper, finely chopped tomato and squeezed soy.
Season to taste with delicacy, thyme, tarragon, ground pepper and finely chopped greens.
In a tray lined with breadcrumbs put 3 rows of puree and 2 layers of soy composition.
Optionally it can be garnished with tomato or bell pepper.
Bake in the oven for 10 minutes until the layer of puree on top browns slightly.
Broth sauce: 1 tablespoon of broth dissolved in 100 ml of water, add tarragon, thyme, ground pepper and a little delicate.
Soy mousse is served with broth sauce.
Garnish with green parsley.
Mousse with mashed potatoes
For puree :, 1 kg potatoes, 50 g butter, 100 ml milk, salt, Pt. filling :, 600 g minced meat (beef and pork), 2 suitable onions, 3 cloves garlic, 150 ml soup (water), a tablespoon of broth, 4 tablespoons oil, 1 egg, salt, pepper, 5 dill and parsley, Pt. greased and lined the bowl :, butter like a walnut, 2 tablespoons breadcrumbs, Pt. crust :, an egg, hot pepper (optional)
Difficulty: low | Time: 1h 30 min
Mashed mashed potatoes & # 8211 An absolutely delicious and simple dish
& # 8211 800 g minced meat what animal or bird you like
that word is the best bird
& # 8211 2 kg potatoes
& # 8211 1 onion
& # 8211 1 cup of milk
& # 8211 1 cup white, dry wine (optional)
& # 8211 4 eggs
& # 8211 2 tablespoons Cardinal oil
& # 8211 salt, pepper, thyme, to taste
Photo by Simona Floroaia & # 8211 La Bohème
- From mashed potatoes (boiled of course) and milk we make a puree.
- We clean and finely chop the onion and put it to cook in oil, together with the meat.
- Add the spoonful of broth, the wine and let it boil.
- In a heat-resistant tray we put half the amount of puree and spread it evenly.
- Put the meat over the puree and the other half of the puree on top.
- Bake in a hot oven for 45 minutes.
- After this time, take the tray out of the oven, beat the eggs well and pour them on top.
- Bake for another 15 minutes.
The meat can be replaced with 2 packets of soybeans, cooked as written on the package.