Preparation time: less than 15 minutes
RECIPE PREPARATION Kiwi and coconut candies:
Peel a squash, grate it and mix it with honey and grated coconut. From the obtained composition small balls are formed and placed in a bowl. Let cool covered.
The candies are very crumbly but if you leave them in the freezer for 5 minutes or in the fridge for 15 minutes to cool, they don't break so easily.
Website statistics summary
Welcome! I am a raw food chef, author of nine books, nutrition consultant, host of the shows Ligia & # 8217s Kitchen and De Vorba cu Ligia and co-founder of Raw Generation Expo.
Read more about me here. You can see my appearances in the media here.
My website features a collection of original articles, recipes, pictures and videos. I reserve the copyright on all the content of this site, except for the posts where I take quotes or multimedia and indicate the source.
Candy with superfoods
1. Flours from nuts or seeds, prepare in a food processor and grind as finely as possible. Pour into a large bowl and sprinkle with hemp seeds and all the powders mentioned in the ingredients. If you don't have a superfood on the ingredient list, it's not a tragedy. You can make candies without that ingredient. 2. Put the cocoa butter on a fine grater or grind it in a food processor and add it to the composition. 3. Chia seeds previously hydrated in 100 ml of water, which become gelatinous, are poured over the composition. 4. Add the natural sweetener and mix until you get a sticky composition, but not liquid but solid enough to be able to shape the candies easily. If it is still too solid, you can add a small amount of water. If it happens to be too liquid, you will have to straighten the recipe, adding an extra amount of walnut flour or coconut seeds or flakes. 5. Shape the candies that go through coconut or other favorite ingredients such as carob, almond flakes, nuts or ground seeds, etc.
They are eaten fresh and can be stored in the refrigerator for a week, in a glass container with a lid.
Coconut and chocolate candies, Raffaello type
I chose to prepare these candies as a saving solution in a time of great time crisis. The day before, I had prepared Plaisir des dames double quantity, with the intention of assembling a minimum of 40 horns, I needed that much, but the calculation from home does not match the one from the fair.
I also told you about the recipes Reinterpreted Biscuit Salami, Lemon Biscuits, Macarons, that almost doesn't matter the reason, but, periodically, my daughter pampers all her classmates with goodies (so they say) made by me.
Last week was such an occasion, but I didn't manage to model too many horns for the reasons I mentioned in the recipe. I stopped the horns for home and I chose, without much thought, to prepare some delicious candies according to a recipe retetepapabun.ro, so simple to make that even a child could prepare them. I knew they would be good because I had made more coconut candies, but with white chocolate and liquid cream, the version that is closer to the taste of Rafaello candies, of course they are finer, but I didn't find them flawed either.
It does not require heat processing, simply mix all the ingredients, knead a little and shape the candies. For variety and because I wanted to give them a festive air, I pulled half of them into milk chocolate and decorated them with white chocolate threads.
The impression was very good and I received congratulations because everyone liked it very much.
Have an understanding for the pictures, there was no time to take pictures, they left home early in the morning. Around 10 o'clock in the morning, I remembered to sigh and asked my daughter to take a picture of the box of assorted candies, with the phone, but there were only about 10 left.
Therefore, the only specimens left at home, not the best ones, I photographed the next day.
It's easier than that! Everything was ready in an hour and 15 minutes, packed in pairs, one white and one black, in muffin papers, stored in two cardboard boxes (food) with lid. They looked beautiful in the box, I was sorry I didn't take a picture of them. There were so many more at 10 o'clock in the morning when I asked my daughter to take pictures of them on the phone:
I prepared the double amount and the result was about 75 candies (2.5 cm) with almonds in the middle.
150 g instant powdered milk (not Raraul or from the one that requires boiling, quality matters)
125 g old powder
100 g soft butter
100 g coconut + 20 g for rolling the candies
1 tablespoon hot water
75 g almonds (or raisins, pistachios, walnuts, etc.)
90g good quality dark chocolate (otherwise they will not be shiny and smooth)
50g white chocolate
I took out the butter in the evening so that it would be at room temperature the next morning.
1. Mix all ingredients by hand. Knead well until it becomes a compact mass like a ball. Add 1 tablespoon of hot water to make them more sticky and so that the coconut sticks better when rolling. Break and form 2cm balls in which you stick an almond kernel and reshape the sphere around it.
2. Store on a plate, then roll 5-6 rolls in coconut and place on another clean plate. You let them cool to harden. I left half of them white.
3. I didn't roll the other half of the candy through the coconut. I hardened them in the freezer for 10 minutes. During this time I melted the chocolate in a bain marie (steam), I stuck a candy in a skewer, I dipped it in chocolate, I drained it and stored it on a grill suspended on a tray (they didn't have former losses).
4. When they were ready, I kept them in the freezer for 15 minutes to harden the icing, during which time I melted 1/2 white chocolate. When the icing hardened, I put the white ones in the freezer, instead, so that I wouldn't have any surprises during transport to soften them. I made a small cornet out of baking paper with a tiny 1-1.5 mm hole. I drew white spirals on the black icing of the candies. I put them in the freezer for about 7 minutes.
- 1.5 kg kiwi (1.1 kg after cleaning)
- 1 kg orange (600 g after cleaning)
- 850 g sugar
- grated peel from an organic orange (optional)
We choose well-ripened fruits and peel them.
We clean the oranges so as to remove the white part and chop them into cubes. The kiwi must be very well baked, if we press with our finger on them there must be a trace. large double bottom pan.
Put the bowl on medium heat and stir for 2-3 minutes until the fruit juice is left.
Prepare well-washed and sterilized jars and carefully put the hot jam. Cover them with kitchen towels and leave them until the next day, then store them in the pantry.
Good job and good appetite!
If you find yourself in the taste of the recipes on this blog, I am waiting for you every day on facebook page. You will find there many recipes posted, new ideas and discussions with those interested.
* You can also sign up for Recipes group of all kinds. There you will be able to upload your photos with tried and tested dishes from this blog. We will be able to discuss menus, food recipes and much more. However, I urge you to follow the group's rules!
You can also follow us on Instagram and Pinterest, with the same name "Recipes of all kinds".
How to prepare overnight oats & # 8211 Oatmeal with kiwi and coconut
I clean the kiwi with the peeler with which I think it cleans best. I hit some kiwis so sweet that I didn't add anything extra sweet, but if you feel the need you can add a teaspoon of honey or agave syrup.
Cheese pearls (you can also use sweet cow cheese) are mixed with oatmeal.
In the chosen jar or in the bowl, first put a layer of cheese with oatmeal, then a layer of kiwi and a thin layer of coconut. Repeat the procedure, respectively add the rest of the cheese with oatmeal, then kiwi and coconut on top.
Overnight the oatmeal and the rooster drew their moisture from the pearls of cheese and kiwi and softened a little. If you like the cock more & # 8222crunchy & # 8221, you can add the last layer only in the morning.
Chia pudding recipe with coconut milk and kiwi
- 3 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1 kiwi cut into slices or cubes, according to preference
- 250 ml coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup (or honey)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon coconut flakes
- 50 grams of berries and 4-5 coarsely chopped walnuts (for decoration)
Put the chia seeds in a 400 ml jar and add the coconut milk. Put the lid on and shake the contents well. Add the maple syrup (or honey) and vanilla extract - mix well again.
Cut kiwi slices or pieces and put them in the jar with chia pudding. Leave the jar covered with the lid in the fridge for 4-5 hours.
Remove from the refrigerator and garnish with coconut flakes, fresh berries and nuts (almonds, pistachios, cashews, pecans).
Cup of coconut with kiwi
Cup of coconut with kiwi from: kiwi, honey, lime juice, pudding powder, milk, powdered sugar, whipped cream, coconut flakes and coconut liqueur.
- 6 kiwi fruit
- 3-4 tablespoons of honey
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- 1 sachet of coconut-flavored pudding powder
- 500 ml of milk
- 4 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 300 ml cream
- 2 tablespoons coconut flakes
- 2 tablespoons coconut liqueur
Method of preparation:
Peel all the kiwi fruit. Five of them are crushed and mixed with honey and lime juice. The remaining kiwi fruit is cut into pieces and incorporated into the kiwi mixture. Refrigerate.
Dissolve the pudding powder in 100 ml of milk, the rest of the milk is boiled over a low heat. Add the pudding composition and mix for about 2 minutes. until it thickens. Remove the pan from the heat and allow to cool completely, stirring occasionally. Incorporate the sugar.
Beat the cream and incorporate the coconut flakes and liqueur. Incorporate the pudding, beating with the aim. Divide into cups and place the kiwi icing.