so fast to "run"
- 2 pieces of pork neck
- 1 bag of Chinese vegetables
- 1 glass turns white
- spicy ketchup
- 2 glasses apart
Preparation time: less than 15 minutes
RECIPE PREPARATION Pork neck with Chinese vegetables:
The pork neck was grilled 1 day before. And because I had left, I decided to do something else with it. I cut it into thin slices and hardened it in a little oil, added water and wine and let it freeze. Then the vegetables, along with the ketcup and sliced garlic. In 15 minutes everything was ready!
Baked pork neck with vegetables & # 8211 a recipe for everyone who will never fail!
Baked pork neck is a great treat. It is perfect if you want to serve a more dietary meat dish, it looks very appetizing, being only good to be served at the holiday table. Where else to put, you can also prepare the garnish at the same time. We present below the recipe for baked pork neck, which ensures your success. Prepare the meat according to the instructions below and the praises will not be long in coming.
-0.5 teaspoon ground black pepper
-5-6 tablespoons sunflower oil
-0.5 teaspoon paprika
-600 g of potatoes (optional)
METHOD OF PREPARATION
1. Wash the meat under running water. Cut the meat into slices, but keep a distance from the base.
2. Peel and squeeze the garlic. Mix it with salt, pepper and sunflower oil. Match with spices to taste and mix again. Rub the meat with the mixture obtained on all sides. Let the meat marinate. It's best to refrigerate it overnight.
3. Cut the bacon into thin slices. Arrange a slice of bacon between each slice of meat. Wash and cut the tomatoes into rounds. Remove the seeds and cut the pepper into rings as thin as possible.
4. Fill the spaces between the slices of meat with tomatoes and hot peppers. Secure the slices of meat with wooden chopsticks. Peel an onion and cut it into several pieces. Stick the onion on the chopsticks with which you fixed the slices of meat.
5. Arrange the meat in a baking bag. If desired, fill the bag with your favorite vegetables, which you will serve as a side dish (peppers, potatoes, etc.). Bake the meat in a preheated oven at 180 ° C for 1-2 hours.
Note: If desired, you can prepare a meat sauce. Just mix the meat juice with wine, flour and soup. Put the mixture on the fire and stirring constantly, simmer until it thickens.
BUJENIȚĂ (PIG TURN IN THE OVEN) I Recipe + Video
Hello dear lusts, today I present to you the recipe of my family of OVEN PIG BUJENIȚĂ. It is a recipe that my mother and father often prepare for the winter holidays. I really like that it's not a sophisticated recipe, but the meat comes out soft and juicy. You can serve it both hot and cold. You are lucky if you have a few slices left and for the next day, you will be able to make some delicious sandwiches with them. It's also a good way to replace cold cuts. I hope you like today's recipe and enjoy it. I wish you a tasty day and good appetite!
- 1,700 kg. - 2 kg. & # 8211 Pork neck (70% meat / 30% fat)
- 150 gr. - Adjica boiled or raw (weakly hot)
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 3 sprigs of rosemary
- Salt and black pepper
- 50 gr. & # 8211 Olive oil
Method of preparation:
- First of all, season the meat well on both sides with salt and black pepper.
- Then grease the meat with adjica and massage it a little to get the flavors better.
- Grease the aluminum foil with oil, then move the meat to the foil, place a few sprigs of rosemary next to it, a few crushed garlic cloves and finally pour olive oil on top.
- Wrap the meat in aluminum foil and let it marinate in the fridge for at least 5 hours. Then take the meat out of the fridge and let it sit at room temperature for half an hour and bake it in the preheated oven at 200 degrees C for about 2 hours.
- Serve the donut both hot and cold, on the holiday table or on any day you can make a sandwich with this meat. Good appetite!
If you are preparing this recipe, don't forget to take a photo of it and use the hashtag #valeriesfood