I have made and eaten many times, I like it very much, even one of my favorites, simple and fast, easy to make and a wonderful taste.
- 4 cans of sweet or smoked bacon (bacon) cut into small cubes
- 500 gr penne
- 3 fresh eggs
- salt, pepper, lemon juice
- chopped parsley
- parmesan race
Preparation time: less than 30 minutes
RECIPE METHOD Carbonara pens:
1. Roll the pancetta cubes in a pan and turn off the heat.
2. Boil the pasta in water and salt for about 10.11 minutes.
3. Break the eggs in a plate, beat them with a fork and add salt, pepper, a teaspoon of lemon juice.
4. When the pasta has boiled, add it to the pan over the pink pancetta and mix, turn on the heat and add the eggs, stirring in one to homogenize, after 1 minute add the chopped parsley and serve on plates.
5. Put grated Parmesan cheese on top. Serve hot!