We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
From the time I went to the country with my grandparents during the summer holidays, I was taught stew and polenta. This recipe was also made by my grandmother and aunt and mother, that's how I learned it.
- 1 chicken (if possible at home it's even better)
- 1 large onion
- 1 teaspoon buoy
- salt pepper
- 3 lg flour
- milk, sour cream
Preparation time: less than 60 minutes
RECIPE PREPARATION Chicken stew with polenta:
Wash the chicken well and cut. This time I had chicken from the store. I used his thighs, wings and chest.
Peel an onion and chop finely. Heat in a little oil for a few minutes. Put the pieces of meat and cook them on both sides. Put the paprika, mix quickly and add water depending on how much sauce you want. Let it boil. While it is boiling, add it to taste.
Put flour in a plate and mix with milk. When the fork enters the meat easily, make a small fire and pour the milk mixture with flour over the meat, stirring quickly so as not to make lumps. Let it simmer until it thickens a little and at the end add 1-2 lg of sour cream. Sprinkle with parsley. Everyone can put pepper in the plate. I didn't put it in the pan for the children.
It is served only with polenta !!! (at least I don't perceive chicken stew without polenta).
The stew comes out better and tastier with homemade chicken. The taste doesn't even compare.
1. Peel the onion, chop it larger or smaller, as you prefer, and lightly fry it with a little oil in a pan. Chop the bell peppers into cubes and add it over the onion, together with 2-3 bay leaves. Mix with a spatula and simmer with a cup of water. Simmer for 2 minutes. Pepper is not mandatory but I like it in any stew and as such, I use it.
2. When they are stifled, add the well-cleaned pipettes and cut them into slices or two if they are smaller. Add warm water or meat soup (if it is) so that the pipettes are covered and let it boil covered for approx. an hour on low heat. We check with a fork if the pipettes are cooked. If we have turkey, goose or duck pipettes, it will be necessary to increase the cooking time.
Add the pipettes over the stewed onions
3. After an hour add the finely chopped garlic and 3-4 tablespoons of tomato paste or broth and mix to blend. If you are going to use diced fresh tomatoes, it is good to add 1 teaspoon of sugar to balance the acidity of the tomatoes and to get a tastier stew.
4. Immediately, after a few boils, add salt, ground pepper and paprika to taste. I tend to use more pepper and paprika because I like it more spicy. Let it simmer for another 10 minutes and the stew is ready.
5. Flavor with freshly chopped parsley.
The pipote stew is eaten hot with hot polenta but, if you prefer, it goes well with rice or natural potatoes. I also wrote about mushroom stew or chicken stew. In terms of stews, the interesting is the Moldovan stew in a clay pot covered with dough.
Poultry stew with polenta
The bird is cleaned, washed, cut into portions, salted and fried in lard. Remove the poultry and in the remaining lard, fry the finely chopped onion, which is then quenched with paprika, pasta broth and water. Finely chop the peeled garlic and add it to the sauce along with the pepper. This sauce is poured over the poultry, which is boiled together until ready. Add the wine. Serve with polenta.
Nutritional values per serving of 520g (meat 120g, sauce and onion 200g, polenta 200g)