A tasty salad, summer flavor with tomatoes and green onions. At the same time Mediterranean taste with lemon and olives. Tuna is a fish in the mackerel family and is the most widely used fish in the world for canning. The largest consumers of tuna in the world are Thailand, the USA and Japan.
In Europe, the yellow tuna is preferred, which has a stronger taste and is more colorful than the alabcore tone, often found in the USA. In addition, in America the tuna preserved in water is used and not in oil, as in European countries.
Tuna is, therefore, the ideal choice, especially because it provides the body with protein, fiber and nutrients.
Preparation for the 3 tuna salad recipes (VIDEO)
- Tuna salad with avocado
- Tuna salad with egg and corn
- Tuna salad with pasta and olives
Although the preparation for each salad is very easy, it always helps you to watch a quick video and get some extra tips.
Below are the quantities for each recipe and how to prepare it in video format. And if you want to subscribe to the YouTube channel, click here!
Salad with tuna, tomatoes and cucumbers
Here comes summer, the time of year richest in fruits and vegetables full of taste. In summer we eat a lot of salads, combined in dozens of ways, with light and delicious sauces that enrich the taste of summer salads.
Today I suggest you try one of my favorite salads! Tuna salad, tomatoes, cucumbers, green onions, corn and a sweet and sour French sauce. On hot summer days, nothing is tastier than a salad with lots of vegetables and tuna.
The strong point of this salad was canned Lotka fillet tuna, in olive oil! Lotka products do not contain E's or preservatives and are rich in vitamins, minerals and Omega 3, and can be used in various dishes (salads, sandwiches, pasta recipes, etc.).
Tuna, Tomato and Cucumber Salad - Ingredients (2 people)
- 200 g lettuce / salad mix
- 1 can of tuna Lotka fillet, in olive oil (200 g)
- 4 medium tomatoes
- 1 fresh cucumber
- 1 medium red onion
- 4 tablespoons boiled corn kernels
- 10 pitted black olives
- 5-6 fresh basil leaves
French sauce for salads & # 8211 Ingredients
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon small honey
- 1 teaspoon classic mustard
- 4 tablespoons canned Lotka tuna olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
Tuna salad - Step by step preparation
- I used a salad mix already packaged and washed. If you want to use lettuce, wash it, dry it very well and break it into suitable pieces. I don't chop the salad, I break it into pieces.
- Put the salad in a bowl, add the tomatoes cut into 4, the cucumbers cut into suitable slices (not very thin), the julienned onion (into thin slices), black olives cut into slices or halves and the corn kernels.
- Drain the fillet tuna in a bowl (keep the oil for the sauce) and break it into suitable pieces.
- Add the tuna to the salad bowl and mix.
French salad dressing - Step by step preparation
- Put the canned oil in a bowl, add the vinegar, lemon juice, honey, mustard and salt to taste.
- Mix the sauce with a fork until smooth.
If you want to use this sauce for other salads, without fish, use olive oil or even sunflower oil.
The sauce is added exactly when we want to serve the salad. In this way, the vegetables will remain crispy.
Tuna salad and boiled eggs
Tuna and boiled egg salad is the ideal meal for any time of the day. It is an easy preparation for the stomach, suitable for the figure and more than easy to do. We tell you the simple recipe for the best salad with tuna and boiled eggs. A tasty and complete meal, ready in just 20 minutes.
Tuna salad and boiled eggs & # 8211 how to make:
1. Remove the canned fish and drain in a colander. Meanwhile, wash and clean the lettuce. Peel, wash and slice onions, cucumbers and peppers.
2. In order for the salad with tuna and boiled eggs to be as tasty as possible, we need sauce. For the sauce, mix the vinegar with the oil and wine until a homogeneous paste is obtained. Then season to taste with salt, pepper and sugar and season with basil. After the eggs have boiled, clean them and cut them into quarters.
3. Now start decorating the salad with tuna. In a suitable large bowl, first put the lettuce leaves, then the onion, bell pepper and cucumber. Sprinkle everything with the prepared sauce and mix gently. Add the fish, eggs, olives and cheese, then serve.
That is all! Simple and quick, you prepared the best tuna salad with boiled eggs. The ideal dish any day of the week!
Tuna salad and boiled eggs
See a few salad recipes which you should always have on hand3 / 5 - 1 Review (s)
RED BEAN SALAD WITH TUNA
Red bean salad with tuna, a nutritious and tasty salad, very easy to prepare. Red beans are rich in fiber, contain starch, magnesium, zinc, iron, B vitamins and antioxidants.
- 250 g boiled red beans
- 150 g canned tuna
- 1 small green salad
- 1 green onion (or 1/2 dried onion)
- 2-3 tablespoons of olive oil
- juice of 1/2 small lemon
- salt to taste
Boil the soaked beans beforehand, drain and place in a bowl.
Add the drained tuna or preserving juice, washed, dried, chopped or broken salad pieces and chopped green onions.
Mix the olive oil, lemon juice, salt and pour the dressing over the ingredients in the bowl. Mix gently and eat the salad immediately.
Simple, fast and tasty. Enjoy!
If you find yourself in the taste of the recipes on this blog, I am waiting for you every day on facebook page. You will find there many recipes posted, new ideas and discussions with those interested.
* You can also sign up for Recipes group of all kinds. There you will be able to upload your photos with tried and tested dishes from this blog. We will be able to discuss menus, food recipes and much more. However, I urge you to follow the group's rules!
You can also follow us on Instagram and Pinterest, with the same name "Recipes of all kinds".
Tomato salad with tuna and avocado
Peel an avocado and cut it into cubes. Put it in a bowl and mix it with a tablespoon of lemon juice. Season with salt.
Cut the tomatoes and put them in a bowl with the avocado.
Undo the canned tuna, drain the oil and put the tuna meat in the bowl, then add the green onions and coriander. Mix everything carefully so as not to crush the avocado.
In a jar, mix 2 tablespoons of lemon juice and 2 tablespoons of olive oil. Pour the dressing obtained over the salad, grind some black pepper on top and serve immediately.
Pressing the button below represents your agreement to the TERMS AND CONDITIONS of the COMMENTING PLATFORM.
Tuna salad Canned recipes
Salads with canned tuna and universal cucumber. They are tasty and nutritious, at the same time, meet all the canons of proper nutrition. They are not ashamed to submit guests, of course, Dietary followers. And not only will the family members be satisfied when they feed them delicious food. I represent a small selection of fish snack recipes collected over time.
How do we prepare the tuna salad recipe?
We turn the tuna in a container, then we add the chopped pepper, the corn, the onion, we add the pepper, while we take with three fingers, a pinch of salt. Then add a tablespoon of vinegar or lemon juice.
Mix everything very well, then taste and adjust the taste, if necessary, you may need salt, vinegar, pepper.
Line a bowl with lettuce, then add tuna salad over it.
That's all, in 15 minutes everything is ready and can be enjoyed with great appetite.
I'll leave the video recipe below. I highly recommend you to try it too.
It is made extremely simple, it is perfect to be served during festive meals, but it can also be served very well at a family meal or it can be packaged.
Tuna salad with tomatoes - Recipes
An easy salad to prepare, like all other salads!
The tuna used is usually pre-boiled or canned in its own sauce or oil.
Usually boiled eggs and mayonnaise are used in tuna salad, but today I will create my own tuna salad. :)
Because I strongly believe that there are no rules in the kitchen (I don't mean hygiene rules and the basis of the kitchen, there are those: p), better said in recipes and that everything is related to everyone's taste!
I look forward to you telling me what you think of my tuna salad recipe. :)
- iceberg lettuce - a piece
- canned tuna pieces in own juice - 2 pieces (320 g)
- tomatoes - 3 pieces
- red onion - a piece
- capers - 3 tbsp
- sweet corn kernels - 4 tbsp
- black olive slices - 4 tbsp
- red onion sprouts - 25 g (2 tbsp)
- radish seeds - 25 g (2 tablespoons)
- olive oil - 50 ml
- fresh lemon juice - 2-3 tablespoons
- white pepper - a powder
- salt - to taste
Wash the tomatoes and lettuce leaves well and let them drain.
If we use tuna in oil, we no longer use olive oil. If we use oil in our own juice, drain the juice with a strainer.
Cut iceberg lettuce into strips, tomatoes can be cut into thin strips or cubes, according to preference.
Peel an onion, wash it and cut it into cubes.
In a large bowl, mix the chopped and chopped ingredients, corn kernels, olive slices, capers, lemon juice… sprinkle salt and pepper to taste, add tuna, onion and radish sprouts.
How to make tuna salad with corn?
For this recipe salad of tuna with corn you don't need too many ingredients.
Preserve it in crushed tuna in oil
It preserves a little corn
A tablespoon of lemon juice
7-8 seedless black olives