We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
The sleeping fillets are washed, left to drain. Because they were quite large, I preferred to cut them into smaller pieces so that I cut each fillet into 4 smaller pieces. Season each piece of fish with salt, pepper and paprika. part and then sprinkle with a little olive oil and lemon juice. Place in a pan the vegetables (carrots, parsnips, leeks, garlic, cut all slices) then the pieces of fish between which we intersperse the cherry tomatoes. a few bay leaves, peppercorns and hot peppers (whole), pour the wine and 1/2 cup of water and put in the oven. With about 10-15 minutes of everything ready (both fish and vegetables) and fish brown the olives. Remove from the oven, season with parsley and serve with a glass of wine.
Baked rabbit recipe with tomato and olive sauce
a 1.5 kg rabbit
100 grams of olives
a box of 400 grams of canned tomatoes in broth
two medium-sized white onions
50 grams of wine and 100 ml of water (or just wine)
two tablespoons of oil
three cloves of garlic
100 grams of kaiser
a quarter teaspoon of lemongrass
3-4 bay leaves
a teaspoon grated with salt (approximately)
- Baked rabbit with tomato and olive sauce
- We cut the rabbit meat into pieces and wash it well
- We make a marinade of wine, water, olive oil, chopped garlic cloves, salt, pepper, bay leaves, lemongrass
- Put the rabbit meat in a bag together with the marinade, seal it well and leave it in the fridge for a few hours to freeze, shaking the bag from time to time to get the marinade on all the pieces of meat.
- Peel and slice the onion
- Put the rabbit meat in a tray together with the juice in which it was marinated
- We put sliced onions and kaiser slices over the meat, from place to place
- Add the tomatoes together with their juice
- Cover the tray with aluminum foil and put it in the oven at 180 degrees (third stage of the oven).
- After half an hour, remove the aluminum foil, turn the pieces of meat on the other side and add the olives, leaving the steak in the oven.
- After another three quarters of an hour we check the steak by stinging the meat, not a fork and if it is done and the sauce has dropped enough, we can take it out of the oven. If not, we still let it cook, checking from time to time.
- When it is ready, we take it out of the oven and we can serve it hot but also cold, according to our preferences.
- Tips & ampTrics
When checking the meat, choose to do the test on a piece of rabbit meat because this part is the hardest to cook.
Cook the rabbit meat only at low temperature and for a long time.
Have a good appetite!
Other rabbit recipes:
Baked rabbit steak in wine (click here for recipe)
Rabbit steak with beer (click here for recipe)
If you want to have a tasty and healthy meal you can choose to prepare Baked vegetables on a bed of couscous. Baked vegetable recipe, fast and tasty is very simple and easy to make and does not require fixed amounts of ingredients. In addition, the preparation stages do not require special techniques. Anyone can prepare baked vegetables!
These baked vegetables on the couscous bed can be a good idea for those who have a vegan lifestyle or for those who fast, but can also be an extraordinarily tasty garnish next to a steak.
I like these ripe vegetables with a slightly crunchy crust and a soft core, slightly caramelized even for some of them, with a very good taste.
I used for this recipe: eggplant, white potato, sweet potato, pumpkin pie, carrot, zucchini, zucchini, kapia pepper (or bell pepper) in two colors, cauliflower, white onion and red onion. If you want you can use other vegetables, depending on your tastes or what you have at home: beets, mushrooms, celery, broccoli, Brussels sprouts or asparagus.
To get the best baked vegetables There are a few tips to keep in mind:
- 1. Use olive oil or sunflower oil so that all the vegetables are greased and do not dry out, but do not pour too much so that they sink into the oil.
- 2. the vegetables will be cut into cubes or slices of relatively equal size, to be cooked at the same time
- 3. during baking you must turn them to brown on both sides
- 4. Do not cook vegetables at very low temperature. I recommend the temperature to be 200 ° -220 ° C.
- 5. the vegetables will not be placed in layers in the tray. It would be advisable to have even small distances between them, so that the warm air envelops them from all sides. While the vegetables are cooking, they will release water from them, so if they are glued together, they will have the taste and appearance of steamed vegetables, not in the oven.
- 6. You must take into account the cooking time for each vegetable placed in the tray. Roots need more time, while zucchini, bell peppers and asparagus need less time.
- 7. NOT Bake the vegetables in glass jars or tall-walled jars, as they will retain moisture.
If you need directions to know how to cook vegetables, you can approximate the time by following the times I leave below, with the mention that you can leave less for more natural vegetables or a little more for a crunchy texture and a their caramelized taste. The baking time will be different from one oven to another, depending on their strength, but also on the temperature you choose (200 or 220 ° C).
- 1. the roots are baked for about 35-45 minutes for medium to large cubes
- 2. zucchini, zucchini, bell peppers -15-20 minutes
- 3. Cauliflower, broccoli, Brussels sprouts & # 8211 20 minutes for small bouquets of cauliflower and broccoli
- 4. eggplant & # 8211 20-30 minutes
- 5. onion & # 8211 40 minutes
- 6. the mushrooms & # 8211 20-30 minutes & # 8211 they will leave a lot of liquid and will influence the texture of the other vegetables in the tray. I recommend that they be cooked first on their own (or in a pan) and added to the rest of the vegetables in the last 10 minutes of cooking, when they leave no liquid.
- 7. asparagus & # 8211 15-20 minutes
You can sprinkle various aromatic herbs, but also spices that add flavor. Depending on the taste you can use dried oregano or thyme,
If you happen to have vegetables in your refrigerator that are likely to wither, you can avoid food waste and turn them into an appetizing dish.
Other recipes by baked vegetables prepared by me can inspire you to cook healthy and delicious:
All I can tell you is that nothing compares to a tasty portion of baked vegetables which you can accompany with a lettuce, but you can turn them into a garnish for any type of meat.
Therefore I leave the list of ingredients and how to prepare explained step by step for baked vegetables on the couscous bed, with the mention that although I put all the vegetables I used all I needed to fill the large baking tray, leaving the distance between the vegetables and taking into account that some of them will be put later.
(for 4 people & # 8211 1 large oven tray)
1 red bell pepper and one green pepper & # 8211 about half of both types of peppers
Baked fish with vegetables
Fish dishes are always recommended by nutritionists. Regular consumption of fish brings a lot of benefits to the body, which is why fish recipes are increasingly varied and, fortunately, very easy to prepare. Below we tell you a recipe for fish with baked vegetables. Quick recipe, easy to cook, but extremely tasty.
Baked fish with vegetables recipe:
Fish recipes are the easiest to cook. They do not need much training time or special conditions. The fish cooks very quickly, whether you choose to cook it in the oven, on the stove or on the grill. Below we have chosen a healthy recipe that you can prepare at any time: fish with baked vegetables. Here are the steps you need to follow:
1. The fish is cleaned of scales, gills and intestines. Wash with cold water, dry and cut into pieces. Sprinkle with lemon juice and season with salt and pepper. Leave to cool for 30 minutes.
2. Peel, wash, chop and fry the leeks and garlic in a hot oil pan. Extinguish with water and simmer for 5 minutes. Pour into a pan with a little water, then add the carrots, parsley and diced potatoes. Sprinkle with a pinch of salt and pepper, and place the fish pieces on top. Sprinkle everything with oil and bake for 30-40 minutes.
The fish recipe with baked vegetables is ready! Serve immediately, sprinkled with greens.
First step What will need to be done for this recipe will be to prepare the salmon medallions before cooking, namely: & # 8230, they will be greased with olive oil, seasoned with salt, ground cayenne pepper and sprinkled with lemon juice.
a heat-resistant vessel rectangular, greased with olive oil (not too much, because salmon is a fatty fish and will leave its natural fat), will make a sliced red onion bed, cherry tomatoes left whole, to be placed, salmon medallions prepared in advance.
White wine with water, will overturn salmon, and rosemary sprig and sage (or bay) leaves they will sit next to the fish.
Candy in a calendar box
Chocolate fruit bouquet
Box of 4 chocolate hearts
Red and black peppercorns, will be thrown at random over delicious salmon medallions.
The dish will be put in the preheated oven at 180 degrees, for a maximum of 20-25 minutes, taking care that from time to time the salmon medallions are sprinkled (at least 1-2 times), with the juice from the bowl (so as not to burn, but only to get a juicy appearance and a baking color).
Salmon medallions, can be served with a garnish of boiled and sauteed asparagus, Besides vegetables cooked in the oven, together with the sauce formed.
Lamaia, cut into thin slices, place on a plate with fish.
Baked sleep with tomato and garlic sauce
I recently received a fresh sleep from the Danube and immediately set to work to prepare it. I love fish and I will never say no, especially when it comes to fresh fish. It seems perfect to make fish during the week, as it cooks quite quickly. What did I do with the fish I received? I prepared something super tasty, almost licking your fingers & # 8211 sleeping in the oven with tomato and garlic sauce.
time: 45 min
- 4 washers
- 100 ml white wine
- 200 ml of tomato juice
- 10 cherry tomatoes
- 1 link parsley
- 3-4 cloves of garlic
- 2 strands of fresh thyme
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- salt pepper
Preheat the oven to 180ºC. In a tray we put the fish that we season with salt and pepper. Mix the tomato juice with the wine, olive oil and crushed garlic and pour it over the fish.
Add thyme and tomatoes and put the tray in the oven for 30-40 minutes. It also depends on how big the washers are.
Finely chop the parsley and put it over the sleep after removing it from the oven.
And if you also want a garnish for this sleep in the oven with tomato and garlic sauce, in addition to the classic polenta, I suggest a few. New baked potatoes with dill and green garlic, crispy baked vegetables, or if you don't want to look at calories at all, some baked potatoes au gratin.
More fish-based recipes can be found here. One of my favorites is salmon with asparagus and lemon sauce and capers.
I am also waiting for your opinions on the facebook, instagram and pinterest pages.
Preheat the oven.
Line the tray with baking paper and put the tomatoes cut in half, sprinkle the garlic cut into thin slices, the basil and a little pepper and salt.
Sprinkle with 1 tablespoon of olive oil and put in the oven for 25 minutes.
Place the sleep fillets over the tomatoes, add salt and pepper and leave for another 15 minutes.
In a bowl put the lemon juice, 1 tablespoon of olive oil, salt and pepper to taste and mix well. Add the watercress and mix a little more.
Put the sleep and tomatoes on the plates, sprinkle them with the lemon sauce and sprinkle with finely chopped green onions.
Ingredients for 6 servings:
300 g of rice
100 g olives
2 l vegetable soup
2 tablespoons oil
a teaspoon of vegeta
Chop all the vegetables. Heat them in oil (preferably olives). Add rice and vegetable soup. Proceed exactly as in the case of rice with olives.
Enjoy the taste full of flavors and vitamins that these recipes offer you. Try it yourself rice with olives or rice with olives and vegetables! Good appetite!
Necessary baked rabbit with mushrooms and olives
- 1 rabbit
- 1 kg mushrooms
- 250 gr olives
- 400 gr homemade broth or a can of diced tomatoes or mashed tomatoes
- 2 onions
- a few slices of bacon-ham-smoked bacon
- 2 heads of garlic
- bay leaves, pepper, thyme, salt
- a little olive oil
- 1 glass of white wine & # 8211 optional
- vegetable soup or water
Method of preparation
For the fish, cut the catfish in half, horizontally. In a bowl, mix the two kinds of olive oil with grated peel and lemon juice and sea salt to taste. Grease both halves of catfish with this mixture. Place one of the halves on a plate, sprinkle with chopped leaves and cover with the other half of the sleep. Tie the sleep with a string and let it cool for 1 hour.
Preheat the oven to 190⁰C. Take the sleep out of the cold and bake it for 50-60 minutes until the meat is done.
Meanwhile, boil the potatoes in salted water and mint leaves then drain. For the sauce, boil the milk together with the lemon. Dissolve the starch in 200 ml of vermouth then add it to the hot milk. Let everything boil slightly until the sauce starts to thicken. Add the sugar, sea salt and white pepper to taste. and a little ground nutmeg then mix well.
Serve sliced fish with fresh boiled potatoes and lemon sauce.
STORCEAG as at SF.GHEORGHE
- Put 2 liters of water with salt and pepper to boil -Cut into small pieces
Oven in the oven with rice garnish
1. The fish is cleaned and washed in some water 2. Onion, parsley, finely chopped garlic 3.