We start by melting the butter, then grinding the biscuits. Mix the ground biscuits with the melted butter and distribute the composition in a detachable cake form. I also put baking paper in the form, but it works without it. Press the biscuits well in the tray, then put it in the oven for 5 minutes.
Melt chocolate. I used the microwave.
Mix the eggs with the sugar until they become frothy. Add cream cheese and sour cream, then melted chocolate and mix well. Pour this composition over the biscuit base and put in the preheated oven, over medium heat, for 50-60 minutes. Turn off the heat and leave in the oven for a few more minutes, then take the tray out of the oven and let the cheesecake cool.
Mix fresh foam. Half of the whipped cream, mix it finely and spread it over the cold cheesecake. The other half of the whipped cream is used for garnishing with raspberries.
How much I liked it! Delicious!
Cheesecake with Snickers chocolate and Oreo biscuit top, superlative dessert
For the countertop:
- 30 Oreo biscuits
- 6 tablespoons melted butter.
For the cheesecake cream:
- 920 gr of cream cheese at room temperature
- 5 husband eggs
- 300 gr of brown sugar
- 120 ml of liquid cream (30% fat)
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla essence
- 6 Snickers bars, cut into large pieces.
- 200 gr of chocolate flakes (or grated chocolate)
- 120 ml of liquid cream
- 3 Snickers bars, cut into cubes.
Method of preparation:
1. Preheat the oven to 160 degrees Celsius. In a blender, add the Oreo biscuits and grind them until completely crushed. Add the butter and mix until you get a homogeneous, sandy composition. Press the countertop on the bottom of a vessel with a diameter of 22 cm and half the height of its walls. Put it in the oven for 10 minutes, then leave it to cool, as long as you take care of the rest.
2. Using a mixer, beat the cream cheese until very fine. Then add one egg at a time, mixing well after each one. Add the sugar, whipped cream and vanilla and beat everything until you get a cream. After that, add the Snickers pieces.
3. Pour the dough over the cooled countertop, then put everything in the oven for about an hour. After removing it, let the cheesecake reach room temperature, after which you can put it in the fridge for at least 4 hours.
4. For the topping, put the chocolate and liquid cream in a bowl, over low heat, and mix until you get a homogeneous cream. Add over the cheesecake, then place the Snickers pieces on top.
Who could resist the temptation of this Snickers chocolate cheesecake?
Cheesecake with caramelized apples
It is the season of freshly picked apples from the orchard. Of the sweet, juicy and full of vitamins apples that you eat with gusto every time. Or at least me. It's the period when I don't get tired of them, I like them enormously and I consume them every day. Fresh most of the time. And when I have a craving for something sweet & # 8230 then I put them in a cake. Cheese and caramel go best. I mean, in a cheesecake. Like this: cheesecake with caramelized apples. A super creamy cheesecake with a sweet, flavorful, velvety and fruity topping. It's definitely a recipe to try. Each slice will delight your senses. It's a real treat!
200 ml sweetened condensed milk
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Preparation time: 1 hour Baking time: 1 hour No servings: 16
Cheesecake. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees. Wallpaper a 20 / 30cm rectangular tray with baking paper.
Grind the almonds and biscuits in the food processor then add the melted butter and sugar. Mix well until you get a crumbly composition. If it is not tied enough we can add one or two tablespoons of milk. Put the crust on the bottom of the tray and press well with the spoon. Bake the crust for 10 minutes then reduce the heat to 160 degrees.
Ingredients needed for a raspberry and blackberry cheesecake:
- 500 ml of liquid cream
- 2 cans of cream cheese - ie 400 gr
- 2 tablets of white chocolate - ie 200 gr
- 1 sachet of vanilla sugar
- 4 packets of small biscuits - ie 280 gr
- 100 gr of butter
- 500 grams of raspberries
- 500 gr of blackberries
- 10 tablespoons sugar
- 4 tablespoons cornstarch
All of the above are divided for the cookie sheet, cream and icing.
It is worth mentioning that now I have chosen to make cheesecake with raspberries and blackberries in the shape of a cake. I wanted it to turn out differently. So I lined the tray with cling film and put a 2 kg bag just on the side where the cream and the top end up. So I don't have to pick up the foil from the cream
I used Picnic biscuits because they break more easily. One packet of vanilla and one packet of cocoa for each tray of cheesecake. Crushed in a tall vessel. Then added 50 grams of melted butter and mixed by hand until it becomes like a breadcrumbs.
I chose the cream cheese from Hochland, the cream is from Megle and the chocolate is Milka.
In a tall bowl, place the cream cheese and sugar sachets and rub (I hate to use this term online, but now I have no choice) good with the mixer. In another bowl, beat the cream well until it hardens. Then put the cream over the cream cheese, stirring constantly.
I melted the chocolate in the microwave, then I gradually added over the previously formed mixture (cream cheese plus cream), during which time I did not turn off the mixer at all.
I put the cookie sheet in the tray, put some fruit and then put the cream. I distributed the portions evenly for each tray. And the trays stayed in the fridge until I made the icing.
500 grams of raspberries plus 5 tablespoons of sugar I put them in a pot, then on the stove over low heat. I did the same with the blackberries I had. They sat on the fire for about 15 minutes, until they began to froth and the fruit to crush easily. I turned off the heat and added 2 tablespoons of cornstarch to each pot. It thickens the mixture, but does not harden it very much.
This time I chose the whole fruit variant in the icing, but next time I will do something and strain the mixture before adding the starch, so that those small kernels from the fruit do not remain.
The second assembly
I removed the trays from the cold and added the cooled glaze (!). A tablespoon of blackberry mixture, a tablespoon of raspberry mixture & # 8230 I continued along the cheesecake tray and then added one fruit for each row of icing!
Ingredients Blackberry with cheesecake and raspberries:
- 200 gr. 75% cocoa chocolate (very good quality, good chocolate guarantees good black taste)
- 200 gr. butter
- 5 whole eggs
- 250 gr. sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 200 gr. of flour
- 600 grams of cream cheese
- 3 large eggs
- 150 grams of sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 20-24 fresh or frozen raspberries
- vanilla powdered sugar for finishing the cake
- fresh raspberries for decoration (optional)
Optional (for raspberry jelly):
Blackberry preparation with cheesecake and raspberries, video recipe:
Preparation Blackberry with cheesecake and raspberries, recipe in text format (printable):
1. Turn on the oven and set at 170 ° C. Prepare a 25 & # 21535 cm tray, lining it with baking paper.
2. Put a saucepan of water on the fire (about 2-3 fingers) and choose a bowl that fits well on the mouth of the pan, but the bottom of which should not touch the boiling water. Put the chocolate and butter in the bowl and place it on top of the steam. Allow the chocolate and butter to melt, stirring rarely, until completely blended. Take the bowl off the steam and let the composition cool.
Preparation of raspberry jelly (optional)
3. If you also use the raspberry jelly indicated on the list of options, put the raspberries and sugar in a saucepan. Put it on medium heat and from the moment it starts to boil, leave it for 3-4 minutes. Pass everything through a thick sieve, placed on top of a bowl. Press, insisting with a spoon or spatula until only the dried seeds remain in the sieve and all the raspberry pulp will be in the bowl.
OTHER DELICIOUS CAKE RECIPES
"Lulu" cake with chocolate, mascarpone and caramel
"Albinița" honeycomb cake, video recipe
Jerbo cake or "Greta Garbo", video recipe
Preparation of the basic composition
4. In a large bowl, place the 5 whole eggs, salt and sugar recommended for blackberry. Beat with the mixer on high speed until the sugar dissolves and a light cream forms. Add the melted chocolate with the butter and vanilla extract. Homogenize with a spatula, gently, until the composition becomes homogeneous.
5. Mix the flour with the baking powder and sprinkle it evenly over the composition with eggs and chocolate. Incorporate the flour into the composition, using a flexible spatula, permanently lifting the composition from the bottom of the bowl to the surface, while gently turning the bowl clockwise. We try to eliminate the air accumulated in the beaten eggs with the sugar as little as possible.
6. Pour 2/3 of the blackberry mixture into the tray prepared in step 1. Level with a spatula and set aside what is left.
Cream cheese and assembly
7. Put in a bowl all the recommended ingredients for the cream cheese. Mix until well blended.
8. Spread with a polish 2/3 of the cream cheese, from place to place, over the blackberry composition. Place the remaining blackberry composition (1/3) on top of the cream piles until they run out.
9. To the remaining cream cheese (1/3 of the total amount) add the raspberry jelly (or raspberry jam) and the starch and mix well. Distribute the composition as we did with the cream cheese, using a polish, from place to place, above the contents of the tray. Note: if you do not use raspberry gel, simply spread the remaining cream cheese.
10. Using a round-tipped knife, gently mix the three compositions, without insisting too much, just enough to get a marbled effect. Spread over 20-24 fresh or frozen raspberries.
11. Immediately after assembly, place the tray in the preheated oven at 170 ° C at a medium height. Bake the cake for 50 minutes & # 8211 1 hour, until a toothpick stuck in the middle of the dough comes out without traces of wet dough. Allow to cool well, only then remove the baking paper, slice, powder with vanilla powdered sugar and, optionally, decorate with fresh raspberries. Great appetite!
Try Brownie, the authentic recipe (click on the picture below)!