If it's still Dragobetele today, I recommend you try a delicious and effective tart (I say) with apples and heart-shaped mascarpone cream.
- for the dough:
- 250 g flour
- 125 g butter
- 50 g sugar
- 1 or
- 1 pinch of salt
- for the filling:
- 250 g mascarpone
- 1 or
- 50 g ground sugar
- March 1
- vanilla extract
- for decoration:
- 1-2 apples
Preparation time: less than 120 minutes
RECIPE PREPARATION Apple and mascarpone tart:
For the dough, cut the cold butter into cubes and mix it with flour and salt until you get a sandy texture. Add the ground sugar and beaten egg and mix until the composition is homogeneous. Leave the dough in the fridge for an hour.
Meanwhile, mix the egg with the mascarpone cream and ground sugar and add the vanilla extract. Peel an apple, cut it into cubes and mix it with mascarpone cream.
Take the dough out of the fridge, spread a sheet and transfer it to the greased pan. Remove the excess dough, prick the dough from place to place, cover it with baking paper and beans and bake for 15 minutes at 200 degrees C.
Remove the dough from the oven and pour the mascarpone cream.
Cut the apples in half, remove the spine, and then slice them with a special knife, forming very thin strips. Roll the obtained strips one on top of the other to obtain a rose, which you place over the cream. You can decorate the whole tart with roses.
Put the tart in the preheated oven at 170 degrees C, for 30-35 minutes, until the apples are soft. Let it cool and serve.
Apple Butter Tart and Mascarpone Cream
- Apples are washed and cut into cubes I did not remove the peel, because much of the flavor of apples comes from the peel
- Put in the oven, over low heat, covered, for 2 hours, during which time stir
- After about an hour in the oven, add the sugar and mix
- Remove the ripe apples from the oven, mix well and, using a hand blender, mix until creamy
- Now put it back in the oven for another 45 minutes, over medium heat, during which time it mixes more frequently
- During this time, the composition begins to become thicker
- When almost ready, add the cinnamon and mix well
- The composition will acquire a more greasy texture after it cools
- Mix the flour with the powdered sugar and a cold one from the fridge
- Gradually add one egg yolk, mixing well after each one
- Then add the 3 tablespoons of water
- The dough obtained is wrapped in plastic and kept in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes
- Then work on the worktop, place it on the tart tray and prick it with a fork
- Bake the top alone for about 10-12 minutes, over medium heat, until slightly browned on the edges
- Mix mascarpone cheese with powdered sugar
- Add the liquid cream and mix well
- At the end, add the whipped cream and mix until it has a firm texture
- Over the baking tart top, add a layer of apple butter, then a layer of mascarpone cream
Crumble with peaches and plums (without sugar)
Recipe with video instructions: Ever wondered what an apple crumble tart. Apple cake and walnut crumble. Ingredients: 5-6 apples 5 tablespoons caster sugar 100 gr flour. CULINARY STORIES: Pancake terrine, with apples and Caramel Sauce Pancakes, Caramel. Salted tart with caramelized apples, quick and easy recipe. Put the apples in the pan over the dough, and on top the rest of the crumble. A delicious recipe for Honey Cake with cream fillings and a crumble topping. Crumble with pineapple and red oranges recipe. Biochimist La Cratita: Mascarpone and chocolate cream. Strawberry shortcake with mascarpone cream. I can already smell the scent of apples all over the house, for example.
This recipe for crumble with peaches and plums is extremely simple and. I also made peach cake with yogurt cream and mascarpone. Dessert Recipes Cheese MacaroniSweetsCookingBreakfastMascarpone Tarts.
That's how I came to this cake with mascarpone and red fruits, more specifically raspberries and. A very simple and quick cream cake, according to a recipe that anyone can make.
Method of preparation
Separate the egg whites from the yolks. Beat the egg whites with a pinch of salt, gradually add the sugar and vanilla sugar, then the yolks, one by one, then the flour. Lightly mix the composition. baking paper and pour the dough into it. Bake for 30 minutes, until the top is nicely baked. Remove and leave to cool.
Grate the lemon peel and store. Squeeze the lemon well and keep the juice.
Peel the apples and cut them into thin slices, sprinkle with lemon juice and bring to a boil with the sugar, stirring lightly from time to time, so as not to crush the apples, until the juice is left in them. Add the lemon peel and almond essence. .
We mix the gelatin sachets with 3 tablespoons of sugar and fill them with water, put them on the fire to boil a few times.
Turn off the apple heat and add the gelatin, stirring gently.
Beat the whipped cream well, add the powdered sugar and mascarpone cream cheese, stirring gently.
This tart can also be made with currants, as specified in the original recipe, I made it with blueberries because I had these at hand. The top comes out fluffy, even if the ingredients do not find the baking powder with which we are generally used to countertops. He grows very beautiful. Due to the lack of almonds, I used wholemeal biscuits, but my advice is to use almond cookies. The worktop will have a different consistency.
Preheat the oven to 180 degrees C. Grease the bottom of a cake tin with a diameter of 26 cm. Melt the chocolate in butter, in a bain-marie. Separate eggs. Beat the yolks with sugar and then pour the melted chocolate and the crushed cookies. Beat the egg whites, place on top of the composition and incorporate. Place the composition in the form and bake in the middle of the oven for 25-30 minutes.
Remove and leave to cool on a kitchen grill, then place on a plate and syrup with orange juice.
Prepare the blueberry composition, ie mix the washed and drained fruits with the powdered sugar.
Cream: mix sour cream with mascarpone, caster sugar and vanilla sugar, then place on the counter after I put around it the ring of the shape in which I baked.
Place the fruit composition on top.
Prepare gelatin icing from Gelee Cake powder, sugar and cranberry juice. Bring to the boil, then allow to cool slightly and pour over the fruit.
Put in the fridge and let it harden.
Remove the ring around the tart and garnish the edges with whipped cream (who likes whipped cream).
The recipe for mascarpone tart with blueberries was proposed by Gabi Cara on the culinary forum.
Serve the tart with mascarpone and blueberries after it has cooled. You can also prepare it with other fruits.
Ingredients The best apple cake
- 200 grams of flour
- 150 grams of butter with 82% fat
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 pinch of salt
- 80 ranges of nuts, chopped large with a knife
- 1 yolk
- 30 grams of fermented cream with at least 30% fat
Cream cheese and vanilla:
- 230 grams of cream cheese (60% fat)
- 300 ml. of milk
- 4 yolks
- 40 grams of corn starch
- 100 grams of sugar (I replaced it with 100 grams of erythritol)
- 200 grams of whipped cream
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract or 2 sachets of vanilla sugar
Caramelized apple filling:
- 4-5 granny smith apples or other variety with firm pulp (900 grams - 1 kilogram)
- 100 grams of sugar ((I replaced it with 100 grams of erythritol)
- 150 ml. of freshly squeezed orange juice
- 50 ml. of water
- 30 grams of corn starch
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 30 grams of butter
- 500 grams of whipped cream
- 2 tablespoons (40 grams) vanilla powdered sugar (or 40 gr. Erythritol)
- optional: roasted walnuts or caramelized walnuts for sprinkling
The best apple cake & # 8211
Preparation of crust from tender dough with nuts
1. The top, or crust for the best apple cake, is slightly salty, contrasting in an extremely pleasant way with the voluptuous vanilla cream and caramelized apples. I didn't use any sugar for the crust. If you want, however, you can add up to a maximum of 70 grams. In the picture below you can see the ingredients used, very simple and affordable.
2. Put the soft butter in a bowl and mix on medium speed for 1 minute. Add the yolk and mix with the butter until smooth. Add the vanilla, salt, flour and chopped walnuts and mix briefly a few times, just until smooth. At the end, add the cream and knead quickly, just enough to bind into a dough.
3. On a large piece of cling film, gather together the dough for the best apple cake and press into a rectangular shape. Wrap in foil and refrigerate for 1 hour.
4. Switch on the oven and set at 180 ° C. Prepare a 20 * 27 cm tray, laying it with baking paper. It is important to have a depth of 6-7 cm, because the best apple cake will be assembled in the tray.
5. Sprinkle the work surface with flour or, as a working alternative, spread the dough evenly and directly on the baking sheet. With the rolling pin, roll out the dough in a shape as close as possible to that of the prepared tray.
6. Wrap the dough sheet on the rolling pin and transfer it to the tray, unrolling it from the rolling pin to its place. He stabbed the dough sheet with the fork from place to place. Put the tray in the preheated oven at 180 ° C, at a medium height. Bake the top for 25-30 minutes, until the composition turns pleasantly golden. The crust for the best apple cake is left to cool well in the tray placed on a special cake rack.
Cream cheese and vanilla
7. Put the milk on a low heat, in a saucepan, to heat well. Meanwhile, mix the yolks with the sugar and vanilla, until they lighten in color and gain volume. Add the starch and mix on low speed.
8. As soon as the milk has warmed up, gradually pour it over the yolk composition, stirring constantly. After mixing, pour the mixture back into the pan and simmer over low heat, stirring constantly, until thickened. Cover the cream with cling film applied directly to the surface, so that it does not get sticky, and let it cool well.
9. After the boiled cream has cooled, mix the cream cheese vigorously with a spatula in a bowl until creamy, then mix with the boiled vanilla cream.
10. Whipped cream should be very cold before beating, otherwise there is a risk of it separating. Beat with the mixer on high speed until it hardens well (and no more than that, it can be separated in butter and whey if it is beaten excessively).
11. Stir, vigorously, mixing 1/3 of the whipped cream into the vanilla cream and cheese, then pour the cream over the rest of the cream and mix gently with a spatula. Follow the homogenization process for the whipped cream in the vanilla cream I exemplified to video recipe Ecler cake on the tray. Pour the cream into the pan, over the cooled crust, and refrigerate for 2-3 hours.
Caramelized apple filling
12. Peel the apples and remove the seed box, then cut into cubes. Put the cleaned apples in a bowl and immediately pour the orange juice over them to prevent oxidation.
13. In a large skillet, caramelize the sugar until golden brown. Immediately add the apples with the orange juice and butter. Stir, insisting to remove traces of burnt sugar from the bottom of the pan. The starch is mixed with cold water, gradually added and added to the pan.
Observation: not all sweeteners have the property of caramelizing! If you use sweetener instead of sugar, simply harden the apples with the orange juice, butter and sweetener until they soften, then continue adding the starch.
14. Mix and boil the composition until it thickens, then pull aside, add cinnamon to taste. Cover with cling film and allow to cool until just warm.
15. Spread the apple composition over the vanilla cream cheese, which should be very firm. Put the apple cake in the fridge to cool well and sit for at least 1 hour. Meanwhile, beat the cream for topping, exactly as I explained in point 9, except that the powdered sugar (or sweetener) is added immediately after the cream starts to thicken and continue mixing until it hardens well.
16. Spread the whipped cream over the caramelized apple filling and refrigerate before serving. Cut into squares / rectangles and enjoy. It is the best apple cake, with creamy layers and not too sweet, contrasting pleasantly with a crunchy and salty crust.
Semolina cake with ripe apples and mascarpone
Apple and mascarpone tart recipe. Cakes & # 8211 cakes & # 8211 urban flavor cookies. Walnuts, together with apples and cinnamon flavor, make a simple cake. How to make apple cake and vanilla cream with biscuits with icing. Rating: 4.7 & # 8211 7 reviews & # 8211 30 min. Mascarpone and ginger custard tart. Tart with mascarpone and ginger.
Walnuts shortcrust tart with apple and. Fluffy horns with cheese and poppy (poppy cheese horn) Cinnabon, Recipes From. Cream with mascarpone and caramel for cakes and pies, recipe with pictures. For the FILLING 5 Golden apples (3 dates on a large grater and 2 chopped small cubes) 250g mascarpone 2 eggs 1 tablespoon maple syrup. Place on top of the tart, over the apples, and lightly press the edges of the tart.
Grease the tart with beaten egg or milk and sprinkle 1 tablespoon of sugar (brown would be ideal). Meringue roll with mascarpone, rose petals and raspberries. How about a cake with sour cherries and a light and fine mascarpone cream… Sounds tempting, doesn't it? It is a warm desert, perfect for cold days but it is also very tasty the day after it cools down.
Ingredients: 1kg apple juice from.
Tart with mascarpone and apples
of the best tarts with mascarpone and apples. It is extremely easy to make (even for a beginner in the kitchen!), Delicious and a good source of vitamins and freshness. You will need: 4 medium-sized green apples (cut into 3), 125 g mascarpone, 100 g diced cold butter and 80 g melted butter, 150 ml sour cream, 150 g flour, maple syrup, 3 teaspoons cold water , 2 teaspoons powdered sugar, nutmeg.
To start, prepare the dough by mixing the melted butter (in a bain-marie) with the flour and powdered sugar. Once the mixture begins to divide into granules, add cold water and knead until it reaches like a ball.
Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
Grease with butter 4 round trays with a diameter of 11 cm. Divide the dough into 4 equal parts and spread them well, with the help of a rolling pin.
Place each sheet in the tray, cut off the excess edges, prick lightly with a fork and bake for 15 minutes. Then leave to cool.
Put in a large pan, over medium heat, the maple syrup and cold butter, cut into cubes. Leave it to boil and then add the apple slices, placed on a single layer. Leave them for 5 minutes on each side or until soft. Before putting them in the tart, you have to leave them to cool.
In the meantime, let's continue with the second phase of preparing the filling. Mix the cream with the mascarpone and divide the composition into the 4 tarts baked earlier, which have cooled well.
It's time to add maple syrup with apple slices.
Before serving, sprinkle nutmeg on each tart.
*** If you already miss summer, you can also add a tablespoon of your favorite ice cream to the tart, just before you enjoy it.