We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Cut the zucchini into rounds and fry them in hot oil, take them out on a kitchen napkin to absorb the excess oil, cut two slices of garlic into slices and put them together with the zucchini in a bowl so that they are fragrant. Put the two slices of bread on the bottom of the yena bowl, pour a little milk over them and place a layer of fried pumpkin then put a little mozzarella and again a layer of pumpkin, continue until the bowl is full, the last layer will be mozzarella.
Beat the egg with the spices and starch and pour over the zucchini. Shake the bowl a little so that the egg can penetrate a little and between the layers and put it in the microwave at maximum temperature for 15 minutes. We dripped a little rock when we took it out of the oven.
It is perfectly good hot and just as delicious cold. My vessel is two generous portions so if you try for more people double the quantities.
Enjoy your meal!!!!!!
1.Paste with mac (cheese)
This American recipe is very popular because it is filling and tasty. Although for the original recipe you need a pot to boil the pasta and one to put them in the oven, for the microwave recipe you only need a sturdy cup.
All you have to do is add the uncooked pasta to the cup, along with a few tablespoons of water. Put them in the oven for 3-4 minutes, depending on the power of the oven. After the pasta is boiling, take out the cup and add a teaspoon of butter, 2 tablespoons of milk and grated cheddar cheese or mozzarella. Put them in the microwave for 1-2 minutes and have a hearty meal.
It's wonderful! It is a food in itself, but also a delicate garnish, for fish or meat.
five zucchini, three cloves of garlic, a small onion, four eggs, 50 grams of parmesan, 100 grams of sour cream, 100 ml of milk, salt, pepper and a little dried thyme.
Method of preparation:
- Peel a squash, grate it and slice it. Put them in a sieve, on top of a pot, with the same diameter as the sieve, with boiling water. Cover the sieve with a lid. Let the zucchini drain well for 15 minutes, then pass them.
- Chop the onion and garlic and put them in oil, then add the mashed zucchini. Leave everything on the fire until all the water in the pumpkin evaporates, stirring from time to time. Set aside and let cool.
- Add the sour cream and grated Parmesan, then the yolks, one by one, season with salt and pepper.
- Prepare a pan with thick walls. Grease it with butter and line it with flour.
- Beat the egg whites with a pinch of salt. The egg white foam must be very well beaten (with the mixer for about 10 minutes).
- Incorporate the egg whites, slowly with movements circulating from the bottom of the vessel to the surface, not all at once, but in three or four stages.
- Put the soufflé on the right heat, in the preheated oven (not hot, but only hot), before. Bake for about 20 minutes and do not open the door during this time. Leave the soufflé in the oven for about five minutes before removing it, after you have stopped the fire.
Eva's advice: Put the composite in separate pots - as many pots as the serving. Use thick-walled dishes, which retain heat and prevent the breath from dropping.
Mihaela's pumpkin puff
Grate the zucchini and then drain very well. Make white sauce from butter, flour and milk, salt and pepper. Stir continuously over low heat. When it has the consistency of a thick cream, take it off the heat and let it cool.
Salt the zucchini, add the grated cheese, the yolks and the white sauce, mix then at the end add the beaten egg whites. Put everything in an embarrassing bowl greased with butter and put in the oven heated to 200 ° C until it catches a beautiful brown crust.
Small potatoes in cheese sauce
Boil the potatoes in salted water for a few minutes - the frozen ones should only be rinsed in hot water. it
Tart with autumn vegetables
We prepare a tray with a size of 30/40 cm. or two smaller than 15/20 cm. We are preparing for the beginning
5 recipes after which you will fall in love with pumpkin!
If you are not yet a pumpkin lover, it means that you have not tried all the recipes. Here is the right time for these recipes. If you do not know how to prepare this vegetable quickly and tasty, then read the article below.
1.Pumpkin zacusca - a recipe for people who do not like to sit long in front of the stove, just wash and cut the vegetables, then mix them with the blender. Zacusca is very tasty and practically dietary, because it contains very little oil.
1. Wash the vegetables, peel them, the ones they need, and cut them as you wish. If the pumpkins are tender, prepare them in their skins. Put all the vegetables in a bowl, season with salt and pepper, then add oil.
2. Mix well and put the vegetables in the sleeve.
3. Make a few stings with the needle and put the vegetables in the oven for 60-70 minutes, at a temperature of 180 ° C.
4. Remove the vegetables from the oven, drain the juice so that the zacusca is not too liquid, and pass them through the blender.
5. Get about 700 grams of zacusca, you can keep it in the fridge for up to 1 week. You can prepare this zacusca even in winter, from frozen vegetables.
2. Pumpkin pudding with minced chicken - a recipe that I recommend and I even insist on trying.
-500 gr minced chicken
-2 teaspoons of fermented cream
-1 teaspoon of granulated garlic
METHOD OF PREPARATION:
1.Put the zucchini through a large grater, add salt, stir and leave for 10 minutes.
2.Cut the bell pepper, onion and dill into small pieces.
3.Add salt, pepper and garlic to the minced meat.
4.Add onions and mix.
5. Drain the zucchini juice.
6. Mix the minced meat with the pumpkin, bell pepper, dill and eggs.
7. Transfer the composition to the oiled baking tin, add the cream and bake the pudding for 35 minutes at 180 ° C.
8. Sprinkle the pudding with cheese and put it back in the oven for another 10-15 minutes.
9. It is served hot, but cold it is just as tasty. Try it, it is very delicate, juicy and tasty.
3.The fastest pumpkin snack - for the moments when the guests have already sat down at the table, and the main course is still baking. I love recipes when you don't need to turn on the oven or fry something. You can bake zucchini with mayonnaise or cream, salt and butter, but the tastiest ones are with cheese.
METHOD OF PREPARATION:
1.Cut the zucchini into slices.
2.Place the vegetable on a plate and bake in the microwave for 1 minute at maximum power, 800W.
3.Add cheese and salt if the cheese is not salty.
4.Set the oven for another 1.5-3 minutes.
4.Pumpkin marinated without sterilization & # 8211 keeps very well even at room temperature.
INGREDIENTS (for 3 1l jars):
METHOD OF PREPARATION:
1. Wash the zucchini, then cut them into rounds.
2. At the base of the sterilized jars put dill, garlic, 2 cloves and 20 black peppercorns.
3.Place the pumpkin slices, 1 bay leaf and a little more garlic.
4. Pour boiling water and leave the vegetables for 10 minutes.
5. Drain the water and pour boiling water once more.
6. Meanwhile, prepare the brine. Add salt, sugar and vinegar to the water. Bring the brine to the boil.
7. Drain the water from the jars and pour the boiling brine.
8. Close the jars tightly, turn them upside down and cover them with a warm blanket, let them cool.
5.Pumpkin zacusca for the winter - Simply delicious. It is very good pieces, but you can also pass it with the blender.
METHOD OF PREPARATION:
1.Put the zucchini through the meat grinder and strain them through a sieve.
2.Put the onion and carrot through the mincer, separately.
3. Pour the oil into a thick-bottomed saucepan, then add the given tomatoes through a large grater, salt and sugar. Boil the mixture over low heat for about 10 minutes.
4.Add the carrot and cook the composition for another 10 minutes on medium heat.
5. Then boil it for 10 minutes with onion.
6.At the end, add the zucchini, mix and boil the zacusca for 30 minutes under a semi-open lid, stirring periodically.
7. Add the vinegar and hot pepper, then cook for another 10 minutes.
8. Distribute the zacusca in sterilized jars.
9. Close the jars tightly, turn them upside down, cover them with a warm blanket and let them cool completely.
Baked pumpkin casserole & # 8211 a diet snack that deserves all the attention!
We present you a recipe for a delicious casserole with pumpkin. From a minimal amount of ingredients you get a particularly fragrant and delicious snack, which can be served both hot and cold. With it, it can also be served as a side dish for the main course. Enjoy a particularly tasty and aromatic dietary delight.
-3 tablespoons of natural yogurt
-75 g of cheese (low in fat)
METHOD OF PREPARATION
1. Wash the zucchini and cut it into thin slices. If you use a new zucchini, there is no need to peel it.
2. Arrange the zucchini in a heat-resistant baking dish.
3. In a bowl, mix the eggs with the chopped greens and yogurt. Match with salt and ground black pepper.
4. Pour the resulting mixture into the baking dish. Sprinkle with grated cheese.
5. Place the zucchini in the preheated oven at 190 ° C. Bake until the pumpkins are ready. They will become soft and brown.
Note:Nutritional value per 100 g - 52.17 Kcal, Proteins / Fats / Carbohydrates - 3.55 / 2.31 / 4.0.
For this light snack, you need a potato and a little oil. Clean and wash the potato, then cut it into very thin slices, possibly with a chip maker. Grease the potato slices with oil on both sides, place on a plate without overlapping them, sprinkle with your favorite herbs and bake for five minutes in the oven. Potato slices should be dry to the touch. Remove, sprinkle with salt and serve.
Easy and very quick to prepare, these recipes will successfully get you out of trouble if you have to prepare a lunch or dinner that will delight everyone gathered at the table.
Baked Pumpkin Cheese & # 8211 Boats & # 8211 Stuffed Pumpkin
Baked zucchini with cheese & # 8211 boats & # 8211 stuffed pumpkins. Pumpkin au gratin or zucchini stuffed with cheese. I really like zucchini and zucchini and all summer I keep cooking them in various variants: bread, gratin, stuffed, grilled, ratatouille, etc. One of the combinations listed is the one that includes the cheese filling. Easy to do da capo al fine. Do not throw anything & # 8211 bake and the hollowed cores of zucchini!
Pumpkins are cheap in summer and many people love them. There are many pumpkin recipes or zucchini but these baked pumpkin cheese & # 8211 boats they are extra tasty and easy to prepare. Gratinated zucchini, stuffed with cheese they are done quickly. I can be a taste hot or a main course.
The cheese filling can be a mix of classic cow's cheese with salted telemea or bellows cheese. Chopped greens (parsley or dill) and green onion or garlic cloves give them a special flavor.
Classic zucchini (light green) are slightly waterier than zucchini (dark green peel). For this reason I prefer the latter.
I do in the summer too Pumpkin cream soup with crispy croutons and baked pumpkin chips & # 8211 recipe here.
Baked pumpkins can also be made with meat (as well as stuffed peppers) but also with vegetables and cheese & # 8211 see the recipe here.
From the quantities below it results approx. 4 servings of baked pumpkin cheese & # 8211 boats.
1. Peel a squash, grate it and squeeze the juice. Drizzle with the juice, sprinkle with salt and leave to cool for a few minutes.
2. Meanwhile, wash the dill and finely chop. Beat the eggs well and add the grated zucchini, cottage cheese, telemeau and sour cream. Add the dill and mix well. If the composition is too soft, add two tablespoons of breadcrumbs.
3. Separately, prepare the hyena tray, line it with butter and breadcrumbs and pour the composition.
4. Put in the hot oven and, after it has browned, let it cool. Pour over a plate and serve with other meat dishes or yogurt.5 / 5 - 1 Review (s)
How to sterilize jars in the microwave
How to sterilize jars in the microwave is a quick method, ideal when you need jars in a short time.
There is also the method of sterilizing the jars in the oven, which is similar, only it takes a little longer.