We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
1. Put chopped zucchini with salt powder in a bowl.
2. For the tart top, combine the flour, salt and grated lemon peel in a bowl. Add the oil and mix well, then the water. Make the dough into a ball. Roll out the dough and put it in the shape of a tart with the edges out. Cut off the excess and leave the tray in the fridge for at least 30 minutes.
3. Remove from the fridge, prick with a fork from place to place and cover with a parchment sheet. Place beans on top to keep them from swelling. Bake for 15 minutes at 180 degrees.
4. Remove the tray, remove the top sheet with the beans and bake for another 5 minutes.
5. Cool the tart.
6. Meanwhile, prepare the sauce: Mix the garlic, oil, pepper and salt in a small pan without heat. Put the pan on the fire and leave until the garlic starts to brown very little. Stir the tomatoes in the sauce and simmer for ten minutes.
7. Now you are ready to assemble the tart. Put half of the cheese on the bottom of the tart and then with a spoon half of the sauce on top.
8. Now it's the turn of the zucchini that you drained well on a dry napkin. Place them on top of the sauce. Again on top of the remaining half of the cheese, a new row of zucchini and on top of the rest of the sauce. Bake for 40 minutes at 160 degrees and then leave to cool for another ten minutes. Grate Parmesan cheese on top to complete the taste.
A dish that you can prepare in advance.
- Silvia Benito
- Recipe type: pasta
- Preparation time: 30M
- Cooking time: 30M
- Total time: 1H
- 150 g onions
- 120 g carrots
- 150 g of mushrooms
- Garlic cloves 1
- 60 g green pepper
- 400 g of crushed natural tomatoes (from a jar)
- 50 g of virgin olive oil
- 500 g minced meat
- 1 bay leaf
- salt, pepper and oregano to taste
- 500 g whole milk
- 50 g cornstarch
- 20 g of butter
- nutmeg to taste
- salt and pepper to taste
- 100 g of grated cheese
Grate the cheese, divided into 4 pieces speed 7 for a few seconds, until it shaves well and set aside.
Put all the vegetables in the glass to make the sauce and crush 15 seconds, speed 5. We lower the leftovers on the walls of the glass with the spatula, add the oil and program 7 minutes, varom temperature, speed 1.
While we put the lasagna plates in hot water to soak them.
Add the minced meat (mixing well with a spatula so that the meat does not cook), spices and salt. programmer 15 minutes, varom temperature, counterclockwise, spoon speed. If the sauce is slightly liquid, program another 5 minutes, at the same speed and temperature. Rectify the salt, remove and set aside.
Then we put in the glass, all the ingredients of the béchamel and we program 7 minutes, at 100º, speed 4.
Put in a source, previously greased, a layer of pasta sheets, cover with the prepared sauce and a little bechamel. We repeat the same operation until we finish with a layer of slices, which we will cover with the largest amount of bechamel, sprinkling the grated cheese.
Bake for 20 minutes, with the oven preheated to 180º, then grate until you get a beautiful golden color.
Cheesecake and ham tart
There are dishes that when you prepare them for the first time make a great impression on you, in the category & # 8222 I wouldn't have thought how good it can be & # 8221 and you want to try them again whenever you have the opportunity. There are culinary bloggers whose recipes never fail. Recipe of tart with cheese and ham she's one of those dishes and Laura Adamache is one of those bloggers.
For starters, I am writing about the tart, from the beginning in a double portion and it was eaten all that evening, I didn't get to take pictures so I could post it on the blog. Then I remade it on a Sunday morning, after I had breakfast to make sure that my feet would even let me take a picture of it and what to see, almost everything was eaten! It is crispy, with a thin top, and the filling with cheese and ham make it undeniable. It is extraordinarily good, so in its simplicity, you will actually see that once you try it you will become addicted to it. Seriously, you know I don't lie when it comes to recipes. Okay, I generally don't lie :)
The preparation is easy, knead for 5 minutes, leave to rise for an hour, spread one sheet, put the filling, the other sheet, cut, grease with olive oil, bake for 15 minutes at 200 degrees. All that remains is to write down the quantities and get to work.
And about the bloggers because I mentioned Laura Adamache, she is a very good girl, whose recipes do not fail, in fact among the few bloggers in our country that I still follow. She is a specialist in pastries and not only, probably those who have been following my blog for some time already know her.
And the recipe follows, because I am very eager to find out and try it.
Cheesecake and ham tart
Ingredients for a tart with a diameter of 28cm:
- 250g 000 or 650 type flour
- 125-150ml warm water
- 4 g dry yeast or 10 g fresh yeast
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon sugar
- 4-5 slices of cheese / emmentaler (the number of slices depends on their size, they must cover a circle with a diameter of 28cm, it is best seen in the pictures)
- 4-5 slices of ham or prosciutto cotto (as with cheese, the number of slices may be different)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon grated coarse salt
If you use dry yeast, mix it with warm water and put it over the flour, knead a little until the water is incorporated and add salt. Knead (maximum 5 minutes) until you get an elastic dough that does not stick to your hands.
If you use fresh yeast, rub it with sugar then add it to warm water and proceed as I wrote above.
Put the dough in a bowl, cover it with foil and leave it to rise for an hour.
Preheat the oven to 200 degrees Celsius.
Sprinkle a little flour on the work table and divide the dough in half. Spread half of the dough in a circle with a diameter of about 28cm and a thickness of 4-5mm. The picture in the picture helps me a lot, I bought it from Pepco last year.
We put a baking sheet in the tray, over it the dough sheet then we place a layer of cheese slices, over them a layer of ham slices and then the other half of the dough spread out like the first one.
We press lightly on the edges and with a pizza knife we cut squares with a side of 4cm. Cut to the bottom, not just cut but do not move the squares.
Grease with olive oil, sprinkle with coarse salt (I also put sesame seeds), rosemary and bake for 15 & # 8211 20 minutes at 200 degrees Celsius until nicely browned.
Remove it with paper on a plate or wooden bottom and lightly cut with a square pizza wheel.
I didn't cut them anymore, I just broke them, they come off very easily. Forget what a wonder!
Good appetite and I hope you try it because it is very good.
For daily recipe recommendations, you can also find me on the Facebook page, on Youtube, on Pinterest and on Instagram. I invite you to like, subscribe and follow. Also, the group Let's cook with Amalia is waiting for you for exchanges of recipes and experiences in the kitchen.
Lasagna recipe for 30 people
To prepare a lasagna recipe for 30 people, first, heat enough salted water in a pot, once it boils, cook 1kg of lasagna paste for 7 minutes until it softens remove it in plenty of water at room temperature so that it does not stick and reserve. Meanwhile, preheat the oven to high heat.
For the bechamel sauce from your lasagna recipe for 30 people, place a pot on low heat with 3 liters of milk, a chopped onion, 5 cloves and 5 bay leaves. Once boiling, add another half liter of thickened milk with 3 tablespoons of dissolved cornstarch, a pinch of nutmeg, salt and pepper to taste. Let thicken for a few minutes before adding 6 tablespoons of butter stir a few more minutes to incorporate and thicken the sauce. When finished, turn off the heat and remove the cloves and bay leaf.
Prepare the bolognese sauce by sautéing over medium heat, in a large frying pan with a cup of oil, 3kg of ground meat, 4 chopped red peppers, 4 onions and squares and 4 liqueurs. Once fried, add 4 cans of liquefied tomatoes and cook for 30 minutes, seasoned with oregano, salt and pepper, before adding a little basil and 4 tablespoons butter to correct acidity. Cover and cook over low heat for another 20 minutes until the sauce thickens enough.
Having everything ready, spread several molds with butter, depending on their size to bake the whole recipe, cover with a cup of bechamel sauce and put a layer of pasta, then a layer of Bolognese sauce well spread. On top, place another layer of pasta with yellow cheese to taste and another cup of bechamel, then another layer of pasta with Bolognese sauce, bacon and ham to taste. To finish, cover everything with another layer of pasta, sprinkle enough grated mozzarella cheese and sprinkle with the rest of the bechamel sauce to moisten. Cover with foil and bake for 45 minutes until the surface is golden, once the time is up, the lasagna recipe for 30 people will be ready to be served and enjoyed.
The dwarf, who until recently ate only mixed, porridge, but beautiful, alone, with a teaspoon, began to categorically refuse the food presented in this way. I complied. After yesterday he ate sliced meat, slices of potato, beetroot and carrot, today I prepared a tarto-lasagna-musaca, because I don't know how to call it.
1 sliced zucchini (the garden ones appeared, truly Romanian)
salt to taste / preference or not at all
I boiled the liver with onion, garlic and bay leaf.
When the liver was ready, I first mashed it with a fork and mixed it with dill, parsley and pepper, added 2 eggs and mixed everything. A creamy, flavorful paste came out.
Cheesecake and cherries, simple and delicious
Initially I had a tart with cheese and apricots, but I did not like apricots in the market and I opted for this tart with cheese and cherries. I love the cheese-fruit combination!
But I'm not sorry, because a tart delicacy came out, and next time I'll make it with apricots.
And because I received an invitation to the & # 8222Virtual hug & # 8221 challenge, I thought I would accept the invitation, embracing on this occasion Laura Nechita and her wonderful blog Laura & # 8217s sweets.
So I invite you to read a beautiful blog with delicious recipes, chosen and very beautifully presented by the lovely Laura, whom I adore!
[ingredients title = & # 8221Ingrediente & # 8221]
- 200 gr butter
- 1 or
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 300-325 gr flour
- 300 gr fresh cottage cheese
- 100 gr salted cheese (old telemea)
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 2 tablespoons starch
- 2 teaspoons vanilla essence
- 200 gr cherries
- 3 sachets of vanilla sugar
[preparation title = & # 8221Preparation & # 8221]
We start with the preparation of the cherries, that is, we remove the seeds and sprinkle over them, the vanilla sugar.
We prepare the dough for the Tart with cheese and cherries
Put the cold butter in a bowl, add salt, sugar and egg and mix them with a fork, crushing the butter, then add the flour and knead with your hands, a dough, not very hard, but not sticky, which we cover with a food foil and put it in the fridge for a few hours.
We prepare the filling for the Tart with cheese and cherries
Mix fresh cheese with grated telemeau, add sugar, essence, sour cream and eggs, mix well and depending on its consistency, add starch.
I put two tablespoons, so I thought it was enough to not result in a soft filling.
The ingredients I use are from the Pilos range, both fresh cheese and butter and sour cream, I really like them and I use them in most of my dishes.
Assembly and baking Tart with cheese and cherries
We take the dough out of the fridge and we stop a smaller part of it, for decoration, and we spread the rest in the shape of a tart, covering its inner walls.
We spread the dough in a round shape, first on the lightly floured work table, then we transfer it in the shape of a tart.
Prick the dough from place to place with a fork, then spread the filling over it.
Place the slightly drained cherries on top, and weave strips of the off dough over the cherries.
First we spread the dough on the work table, then we cut strips that we place over the filling, passing them over each other in the form of a grid.
Put the tart in the oven for 35-40 minutes, at 180 degrees, or until the grill is lightly browned and the filling is hardened.
Let the tart cool slightly, then powder it with sugar and portion it.
But know that it is good and warm :))))) Not the other way around, but we are bad at patience when it comes to something good.
"The amount of fat and saturated fat in this dish should come with a warning label to parents," Fillenworth advises. At 47 grams of saturated fat, she explains that this dish has more saturated fat that is recommended for adults let alone kids (it’s recommended that less than 10% of all calories come from saturated fat according to the dietary guidelines).
Tart with meat and mushrooms with divine taste. I devoured a piece of this miracle and "as if I were Heaven"!
Our team offers you an easy lasagna recipe, only good for dinner. This lasagna is prepared much simpler than the classic one, it does not contain bechamel sauce, but it is very tasty and filling. Lasagna is low in calories due to kefir and cream sauce. This original food will be the family's favorite!
Lasagna with chicken and mushrooms
-600 g of minced chicken
-400 ml of defatted kefir
-salt and ground black pepper to taste
METHOD OF PREPARATION
1. Fry the minced meat in half.
2. Chop the onion. Cut the mushrooms into pieces and the bell peppers into cubes.
3. Fry the mushrooms, bell pepper and onion in half. Mix them with the minced meat and let the filling cool.
4. Prepare the sauce: mix the kefir, cream, all spices and chopped greens.
6. Place the lasagna sheets at the bottom of the form. Spread some of the filling on top. Place the cherry tomatoes on top. Pour the sauce over it. Repeat the layers 3 times.
7. Do not cover the last layer with filling. Sprinkle with grated cheese.
8. Bake the lasagna in the preheated oven at 220 degrees for 30 minutes.
1. Boil the lasagna sheets in boiling salted water and leave for 15 minutes. They are removed and passed under a stream of cold water, writes fabricatinromania.info.
2. Put the onion in oil and then add the meat and let it change color completely. Sprinkle with salt and pepper, add tomato paste and 100 ml of water and cook for 10 minutes.
3. Meanwhile, prepare the white sauce from sour cream, butter, starch, salt and pepper. Bring to the boil, then remove from the heat.
4. Place a layer of boiled lasagna sheets, then a layer of meat sauce, a layer of white sauce, and lasagna sheets, and sauce, making sure that the last layer is white sauce. Sprinkle with cheese and bake for 30 minutes.
* The content of this article is for information only and is not intended to be a substitute for medical advice. For a correct diagnosis, we recommend that you consult a specialist.