Separate eggs. Foam with the mixer, the egg whites with a pinch of salt, add the sugar and vanilla sugar, then gradually the yolks and oil. Add flour and baking powder, mixing gently with a spatula. A soft and fluffy dough is obtained.
A few tablespoons of the composition are mixed separately with a little cocoa and poured into a tray (crown shape) greased with a little oil. Sprinkle a layer of browned walnuts in the oven and then put in the walnut chopper, add raisins, pieces of shit. Pour the white composition, leveling it carefully with a spatula, mix the colors with a toothpick and sprinkle a little chocolate with grated milk.
Bake in the preheated oven, on the right heat, for about 35 minutes or until golden brown.
When ready, cover with a clean kitchen towel, and when serving, powder with sugar.
If you like my recipe, you can also find it on my blog: http://ancutsa-cuisine.blogspot.com/2017/04/chec-coronita.html
& Icirc & # 539i need for countertop:
8 or & # 259
8 tablespoons sugar
4 tablespoons f & # 259in & # 259
4 tablespoons walnuts
1 fiol & # 259 esen & # 539 & # 259 de rom
1 pinch of salt
& Icirc & # 539i need for cream & # 259:
500 ml of milk
5 g & # 259lbenu & # 537uri
3 tablespoons starch
150 g zah & # 259r
1 vial & # 259 essence & # 539 & # 259 vanilla
200 g butter
200 g jam of c & # 259p & # 537uni
& Icirc & # 539i need for decor:
150 g nut & # 259 m & # 259cinat & # 259
Preg & # 259te & # 537ti a & # 537a:
Rub the egg whites with the sugar, the essence of the rum, and separately the white and the foamy whites with a pinch of salt. Gradually whiten the egg whites. Pour the dough into a cake tin with a hole, grease it with butter and line it with flour and bake in the oven for 30 minutes. Then turn the countertop to cool. For the cream, mix the milk with the egg yolks and boil the starch and boil the composition over low heat, stirring constantly, until it thickens, after which it is left to dry. r & # 259cit. Rub the buttered butter with the sugar and vanilla essence, gradually adding the whipped cream over it. Stop a quarter of the cream for the decoration. Cut the top & icircn 3 sheets. Grease the first part of the top with 5 tablespoons of jam, spread half of the vanilla cream, put the second sheet of top, jam, the rest of the cream and top.
& Icircmbraci cake & icircn cream off & # 259 & # 537i & icircl wallpaper with walnut & # 259 m & # 259cinat & # 259.
Preparation: 60 minutes Baking: 30 minutes
Re & # 539et & # 259 by Cristina Nedelcu, Caransebe & # 537, Cara County & # 537-Severin
Enter here, you will find a special network.
We cut the ham into cubes. Grate the cheese (with large holes). Crush the cheese with a fork or put it on the large grater. Put the flour in a bowl, then add the baking powder and mix well.
Mix the eggs well in a bowl, until they double in volume and become frothy. Then add the milk and cheese and mix. Over the liquid composition add the flour and mix with a spatula until you incorporate it all.
Add to this composition ham, olives, cheese, pickled donut, salt oil and pepper to taste. Homogenize the composition well. Wallpaper a cake tray, or whatever shape you want, with oil and flour or baking paper and pour the composition. Put the resulting dough in the oven, over low heat until it turns golden on top or until it passes the toothpick test.
200 gr of flour
100 gr pitted black olives
100 gr seedless green olives
400 gr of ham, kaiser or whatever kind of sausage you have
150 gr of sheep's milk
200 ml of milk
2 slices of pickled donut
4 tablespoons oil
1 sachet of baking powder
100 gr cheese
pepper and salt to taste
How to prepare Coronita appetizer
We cut the ham into cubes. Grate the cheese (with large holes). Crush the cheese with a fork or put it on the large grater. Put the flour in a bowl, then add the baking powder and mix well. Mix the eggs well in a bowl, until they double in volume and become frothy. Then add the milk and cheese and mix well. Over the liquid composition add the flour and mix with a spatula until you incorporate it all. Add to this composition ham, olives, cheese, pickled donut, salt oil and pepper to taste. Homogenize the composition well. Wallpaper a cake tray, or whatever shape you want, with oil and flour or baking paper and pour the composition. Put the resulting dough in the oven, over low heat until it turns golden on top or until it passes the toothpick test.
This is a delicious appetizer.
I made 2 cakes: one marbled and one striped.
The recipe was the famous "Chec Vulpea tip panetone", namely the following:
"quantities are for 2 normal or round cakes with a hole in the middle
1 cup and a half of sugar
1 cup and a half of flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
6 eggs at room temperature
6 tablespoons water (90 ml)
6 tablespoons oil (90 ml)
2 tablespoons cocoa tip
250 g shit
1 cup cherries or cherries - fresh or compote
1 cup chopped walnuts
100 g raisins
1 sachet of vanilla sugar or vanilla essence
1 teaspoon orange peel and lemon - candied if you have.
I didn't put shit.
It is interesting that the sugar is made into syrup (be careful not to sugar it is good not to be boiled over high heat).
"The 6 tablespoons of water are mixed with the sugar in a saucepan and made into syrup. Keep on the heat until the sugar melts and boils. If you prefer, the syrup can be microwaved in a large cup. or a vessel of embarrassment.
Separate the egg whites from the yolks. Beat the egg whites with the mixer. When ready, pour the syrup into a thin thread, stirring constantly, until the syrup is finished. The consistency of the egg whites will be similar to that of dinanite to start pouring the syrup. Add the yolks, vanilla, oil and beat for a few more seconds to incorporate. The flour, preferably mixed or sifted with baking powder, is added over the egg whites. Mix lightly with a spatula, taking care not to leave the egg whites. Add raisins, shit, walnuts, orange peel and lemon and chopped cherries. Stir gently enough to incorporate. Heat the oven to 180 ° C. Grease 2 trays with a lot of oil and cover with a lot of flour. Pour a quarter of the composition into each tray. Half of the composition remains. Rub cocoa with compote juice or water, possibly with rum or even rum essence. Mix with the remaining composition. Divide into two and pour over the composition already in the tray. Bake the trays for about 35 minutes. Check if it is ready with a toothpick: if it comes out clean it means that it is ready. The checks are removed from the tray after cooling. "
I made a cake "zebra", alternately putting a spoonful of the two compositions in the tray.
I made the second one marbled, putting the composition with cocoa in the middle:
It comes out very good, not too greasy, but not very easy, like sponge cake.
Here is a new recipe for our Contest sent by Ankamario: Pineapple Check. Participate with your soul recipes HERE! You can win a bread machine or a juicer.
10 eggs, 10 tablespoons flour, 10 tablespoons oil, 10 tablespoons sugar, 10 tablespoons milk or water, a sachet of baking powder, a pineapple compote SunFood, a tablespoon of cocoa, vanilla essence, a pinch of salt.
Method of preparation
Beat the yolks with 5 tablespoons of sugar until it becomes a cream, then add the milk, oil, flour, essence and mix until completely homogenous. Beat the egg whites separately with a pinch of salt and the remaining 5 tablespoons of sugar. Quench with a little lemon juice the baking powder and pour over the original composition, then add the egg whites and mix very slowly, from bottom to top for homogenization. In a tray greased with oil and lined with parchment paper, pour 90% of the composition, and in the 10% add the spoon of cocoa and mix until it is homogenous and then pour into the tray in different patterns.
The pineapple is placed on top of the composition in different models, then the tray is put in the preheated oven for 45-50 minutes until it turns golden! It is cut and decorated according to everyone's imagination! Good appetite!
Preparation Crown pizza, in the shape of a flower
Spread the dough in a round shape. Then, by hand or with a larger tray, cut the shape to be fixed round.
Then fix the middle and lightly press the contour of a smaller circle & # 8211 by pressing with a plate. Cut 8 smaller rays, as in the picture, starting from the center to the first circle.
Move the dough into the baking tray. If it is Teflon, it no longer needs baking paper. If it is a classic tray, it is better to cover it with a sheet of paper. In no case do NOT grease the tray with oil !! The dough is soaked with it and tastes like fried, langos.
Easter recipes: Strawberry cheesecake
Oanapl sent this delicious Easter recipe: Strawberry Cheesecake.
Ingredients Cheesecake with strawberries
& # 8211 for countertop: 300g digestive biscuits, 125g butter
& # 8211 for cream: 600g cheese, 200g sour cream, 4 eggs, 2 sachets of vanilla sugar, 100g sugar, 2 tablespoons flour, 1 tablespoon lemon peel
& # 8211 for topping: 300g strawberries, 3 tablespoons sugar, ½ cup of water
Preparation Cheesecake with strawberries
Crush the biscuits and mix them with the soft butter. Place baking paper in a tray with removable walls, then place the biscuits mixed with butter and press them well. Mix all the cheesecake ingredients and pour the composition over the cookie sheet and put the tray in the oven at 120 degrees C for about 60 minutes.
Boil the fruits with 1/2 cup water and sugar over low heat for about 15 minutes.
After removing the tart from the oven, let it cool for an hour then pour the fruit. Refrigerate for 2 hours and you can serve it.
Dessert cake crown - Recipes
CROWN WITH SWEET AND SALTY CHEESE
A talented painter painted on canvas
A red crown with cheese
Then he found himself in trouble
Who wanted to cut the canvas into slices.
- 250 gr flour
- 1/2 sachet of dry yeast
- 1 pinch of salt
- warm water (about 120 ml)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- ½ teaspoon granulated garlic (optional)
- 500 gr cow's cheese
- 200 gr salted cheese
- 1 or
- ½ teaspoon dried basil
WORK PLAN crowned with cheese
- mix the flour with the yeast, the granulated garlic and a pinch of salt. Add the olive oil and mix a little. Then pour gradually pour the water and incorporate it until you get a dough that you leave to rise (in a warm environment) for about 30 minutes.
- For the filling, mix the two types of cheese together with the egg and the dried basil.
- spread the dough in a tray 32 cm in diameter and distribute the cheese filling on the edge (in the shape of a circle). The part of the dough not covered with cheese (from the center of the tray) will be cut with a knife into 8 equal parts (like slices of pizza). Roll each dough bar over the cheese composition and close at the end. Grease with egg yolk diluted with 1 tablespoon of milk, then sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- leave for about 20-25 minutes in the oven heated to 180 degrees, until nicely browned on top.
- Enjoy the crown with cheese!
Cozonac crown & # 8211 for an original and good-looking Easter meal!
This Easter cake in the shape of a wreath is extremely tasty and good-looking. If you prefer the traditional version, bake the cake in a classic shape.
For the dough:
-12 g of fresh yeast or 4 g of dry yeast
For the filling:
-250 gr of nuts (washed and dried)
-5 gr of cocoa (1 teaspoon)
-1.5 g of cinnamon (1/2 teaspoon),
METHOD OF PREPARATION:
1.Prepare the dough. Dissolve the yeast in warm milk (30-35 degrees). If you are sure that the yeast is of good quality, it is not necessary to wait until the yeast activates and foams, you can add the mixture immediately to the dough.
2.Take 1 tablespoon of flour and keep it for later, and in the remaining flour add salt and mix.
3. Beat the egg with a little sugar, using the whisk.
4. Make a hole in the flour bowl, in which you add the egg and milk mixture.
5. Mix all the ingredients well, then add the soft butter and incorporate it into the dough, kneading.
6. Distribute the flour stored on the worktop, transfer the dough and finish kneading. Stop adding flour, even after you have incorporated it all. Better use the squeegee and dust your hands. At first the dough will be very sticky, but along the way, it will change its texture and will begin to come off both the hands and the table. When the dough becomes non-sticky, roll out your hands and sprinkle some flour on the worktop.
7. Round the dough, grease it with oil and put it in the bowl, also greased with oil. Cover with cling film, make a few holes, breathe, and let the dough warm for 1 hour 20 minutes.
8. Then work the dough a little, gathering it towards the center. Cover it again and leave it for another 40-50 minutes.
9.Prepare the filling. Chop the walnuts with a blender, then add sugar, cocoa and cinnamon.
10. Pour the milk into a saucepan, add the butter and bring the mixture to a boil.
11. Pour the buttered milk into the walnut bowl, add ½ beaten egg and mix well.
12.Prepare a hole shape for the round cake. If it is metallic, grease it with butter or oil, the silicone one should not be greased.
13. Spread the dough on a clean linen or cotton towel sprinkled with flour or simply on the floured top. Form a rectangle (49 * 43 cm) with a thickness of 1-2 mm, using the rolling pin or you can even spread the dough with your hands.
14. Distribute the filling, keeping little space on the edges.
15. Roll a roll, grease the edge with water, then glue it. Cut off the heads.
16. Carefully transfer the roll to the shape, with the edge down. After baking, we will turn the roll upside down, because our shape is based on an ornament, that's why we placed the roll with the edge up.
17. Shape in a warm place for 1 hour 20 minutes, until the cake doubles in volume.
18. Bake the cake in the preheated oven up to 170 ° С for 30-50 minutes, do the toothpick test. If it starts to brown too quickly, cover it with baking paper.
19. Remove the form from the grill, let it cool, then remove the ring and let the cake cool for at least 3 hours, covering it with a towel.
All you have to do is decorate the cake as you know it best: with powdered sugar, icing and other edible ornaments. We managed to bake a wonderful cake, in taste and appearance, you will surely succeed too!