- 250-300 g chicken,
- 1 carrot,
- 1 onion,
- 1 tablespoon paprika (sweet paprika),
- 3 tablespoons oil,
- 400 ml vegetable soup or water,
Preparation time: less than 30 minutes
RECIPE PREPARATION Chicken with paprika:
Finely chop the onion in 3 tablespoons oil and 3 tablespoons water, when it becomes glassy, add paprika and 200 ml of hot water or soup. Bring to a simmer until reduced. Add the sliced chicken, salt, pepper, pour another 200 ml of soup and simmer until the sauce is reduced and the meat is cooked. Sprinkle with finely chopped green parsley. It can be served with puree, rice, pasta or even plain, with a vegetable or sour salad.
Ingredients Baked chicken in a paper bag
- 1 whole chicken, weighing 1.5 & 1.6 kg. (grilled chicken, young and tender)
- 1 medium-sized onion, whole
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 50 grams of duck lard (or butter, or lard)
- 1 rosemary branch
- 1 teaspoon sweet paprika, good quality
- salt and pepper to taste
- in addition, a brown paper bag, unbleached and unprinted, for food use, large enough to easily fit the chick inside it
Preparation Baked chicken in paper bag & # 8211 video recipe:
Preparation Baked chicken, in paper bag, recipe in text format (printable):
Baked chicken in paper bag & # 8211 preparing the chicken
1. Groom the chicken properly, cleaning it carefully. Burn any traces of feathers or stalks with a kitchen torch or by walking it over the stove flame. After removing unwanted traces of plumage, the chicken is carefully wiped with absorbent kitchen paper towels, both inside and out.
Note: After touching the raw chicken, wash your hands thoroughly with warm soapy water before touching other objects.
Baked chicken in paper bag & # 8211 preparing the oven
2. The use of onions and rosemary is optional. You can replace rosemary with another aromatic plant (thyme, marjoram) that you prefer. Onions can be replaced with 1 small apple or 1/2 lemon, it is important to have something that brings extra moisture inside the chicken, while it is cooking. I split the rosemary branch in half, half kept it whole, to put it inside the chicken. I removed the leaves from the other half, which I finely chopped. I cleaned the onion and cut it into quarters.
3. Peel the garlic, keep two of the puppies whole and chop two of them into thin slices.
4. Season the inside of the chicken with salt and pepper. Under the skin covering the chest and as much as possible the upper thighs, distribute the garlic as evenly as possible. Beforehand, the garlic will be chopped into strips, which we will stuff with our fingers under the skin that comes off easily. Put the onion quarters in the chicken cavity. The two whole garlic cloves and the rosemary branch are also inserted inside the chicken.
5. To cook a chicken in the oven in a paper bag, grease the chicken on the entire surface with lard or butter. Sprinkle the chicken with salt, pepper, chopped rosemary and paprika. Massage well so that these spices adhere as well as possible to the chicken's skin. Tie the chicken's legs together with kitchen thread. Also with kitchen thread, it is tied around the carcass, over the wings, fixing them tightly to it. The chicken thus prepared is put in the paper bag, which will be tied tightly, sealing the chicken inside.
Baked chicken in paper bag & # 8211 baking
6. Place the chicken in a pan and place in a preheated oven at 180 ° C ventilated or 190 ° C static at medium height. Attention, the bag must never touch any element of the oven! Cooking the chicken in a bag takes 1 hour and 30 minutes. Finally, remove the tray from the oven and open the bag carefully, the steam inside it is hot and could burn us. The chicken is ready when it has an internal temperature close to 80 degrees Celsius. In the absence of a thermometer with instant reading, you can appreciate that a baked chicken in a paper bag is well cooked if, when it is pricked with a fork, it releases only clear juices, without a trace of blood.
7. Let the chicken rest for 10-15 minutes then serve hot with your favorite garnish. Great appetite!
Chicken terrine with cranberries, ingredients
- 1 kg. chicken breast
- 5-600 gr. boneless chicken legs
- 250 gr. finely sliced bacon
- 60 grams of cranberries or other dehydrated fruit
- 2 egg yolks
- 2 onions
- 50 grams of butter
- 40 ml. of cognac
- 1 small rosemary branch
- spices to taste: grated nutmeg, granulated garlic, paprika, salt and pepper
Preparation of chicken terrine with cranberries & # 8211 video recipe
Preparation Chicken terrine with cranberries & # 8211 recipe in text format
1. Cut the chicken breast into strips, salt and pepper.
2. Finely chop the onion, melt the butter in a pan over medium heat and add the onion, sprinkling a pinch of salt from the beginning. Cook the onion, stirring often. When the onion softens, pull it aside and let it cool.
3. Chop the boned chicken legs through a meat grinder.
4. Over the minced meat add: hardened onions, egg yolks, finely chopped rosemary, grate the nutmeg, add 1 teaspoon of paprika, garlic granulated to taste (about 1/2 teaspoon), salt and pepper and finally the brandy.
5. Knead the composition to homogenize well. Take a long and narrow shape (like a cake shape) and line it with slices of bacon, so that the shape is completely covered and on the outside hangs outside the bacon about 5 cm.
6. Press in the bottom of the form a layer of the composition with minced meat, about 1 cm. high. Sprinkle 1/2 of the cranberries and continue with the chicken breast strips, placed lengthwise. On top of the first layer, press a layer of minced meat again and so on until the ingredients are exhausted. It must be finished with a layer of minced meat that levels well and is covered with bacon that hangs to the outside of the form. Press carefully.
7. Bake the terrine for one hour in the preheated oven at 210 degrees Celsius, in a boiling water bath (place the form with the terrine in a larger tray in which to pour 1 liter of boiling water). Allow to cool in the form for 12 hours, then turn over and cut into slices. It is served as an appetizer and what is left is kept in the refrigerator. Great appetite!
Chicken bell pepper & # 8211 short history
Frédéric le Play, a French sociologist, began publishing the 6-volume series in 1855 European workers (European Workers) showing for the first time the culinary dishes of a farmer from Hatvan, Hungary.
& # 8222Meat is prepared mainly in the form of paprika, becoming a traditional food. It is prepared from various kinds of meat and poultry, with smoked bacon or not, with onions, salt and paprika, which also gave the name of this preparation. They are fried for a long time for the sauce to thicken. & # 8221 (source)
In the book written by the chef Czifray István in 1830 & # 8222The Hungarian national cookbook & # 8221 he mentions the recipe of chicken paprika, adding sour cream according to preference and using enibahar for spices. As in any traditional Hungarian recipe the pepper is missing, which is not a traditional Hungarian spice. They taste hot using paprika (hot paprika) in combination with sweet.
Therefore, paprika is not a modern food and a very classic and old one, specific to Hungary. From there it spread to Banat and Transylvania as well as to Serbia, the Czech Republic or Slovakia. More information can be found here & # 8211 in lbs. English.
This dish can also be cooked in a cauldron, outdoors. It's even tastier. More recipes in the cauldron (bograci) find here.
I respected here as much as possible the old, traditional recipe. As a side dish I also chose something traditional Hungarian: flour dumplings.
Chicken bell pepper with cream and dumplings & # 8211 Transylvanian family recipe
Chicken bell pepper with cream and dumplings & # 8211 Transylvanian family recipe. How to make paprika from boneless chicken legs? How to make nokedli or flour dumplings? Transylvanian chicken stew recipe with onion and red sauce with paprika (paprika). Traditional recipes. Chicken recipes. Recipes with boneless thighs. Sauce recipes.
I would never refuse a portion of chicken paprika with cream and dumplings! It is a delicious food that I grew up with both in my parents 'house in Cluj and in my grandparents' houses in Sibiu and Arad. Yes, paprika is a traditional Hungarian dish that has been taken over (for hundreds of years) by Austrians, Czechs, Slovaks but also by Transylvanians and Banatians. Some say it's a chicken stew with onions and sauce. It 's not wrong, but it' s very different from the stews that are made in other parts of the country.
God, what a good paprika my great-grandmother Buia from Sibiu made! And my mother also learned to do it. The small dumplings are called Nockerli (from German) or nokedli (Hungarian version).
- The chicken breast is cut into strips that are put in melted butter to brown. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- After it has browned, pour the soup, put the finely chopped onion and the chopped tarragon and let it boil for 10 minutes, over medium heat. Pour the cream and leave it on the fire for another 5 minutes.
- Add the strained lemon juice, taste the salt and pepper and bring to the table with the rice garnish.
✽ The chicken breast can be marinated the night before, in lemon juice with spices. It will taste better when you cook it.
✽ Gradually add two, three tablespoons of cream to the cream and mix well, then pour the cream into the soup to make a creamy sauce.
✽ Serve the chicken with sour cream with a salad of vegetables and greens, sprinkled with lemon juice. Sprinkle the rice garnish with ground white pepper, whose aroma best matches the sour cream sauce.
The Chinese spicy chicken with cashew recipe is much easier to prepare than you might think. Quickly and effortlessly, you prepare a unique and delicious lunch that you can enjoy both hot and cold. You need some key ingredients and a craving for something new and tasty.
1. Prepare the ingredients
- Wipe with an absorbent napkin and cut into cubes of 1.5 & # 8211 2 cm 450 gLaProvincia chicken breast and put it in a bowl.
- Clean and slice thinly 3 cloves of garlic .
- Cut into large pieces 1 dried hot pepper.
- Cut into 2 cm pieces 3 large sprigs of green onions.
2. Cook over high heat
- Put a wok pan on the fire or a normal medium-sized pan and add 3 tablespoons sunflower oil .
- When the pan is hot, place the sliced garlic and the chopped hot pepper.
- Heat over high heat. stirring the pan continuously for 30 seconds. Be careful not to burn the garlic because it becomes bitter.
- Add diced chicken breast, 50 ml of water and continue to stir or stir in the pan for 2-3 minutes or until the chicken is penetrated.
- Add 2 tablespoons oyster sauce, 1 tablespoon soy sauce, ½ teaspoon salt and ¼ teaspoon of sugar.
- Stir for a few seconds and then add the chopped green onions and 150 g cashews.
- Keep the pan on the fire for another 2 minutes and turn the dish over on a plate.
- Great appetite!
The Chinese spicy chicken with cashew recipe has a low degree of difficulty. You only need a few tools:
- wood chipper,
- wok or normal pan,
- 2 serving plates.
Chicken with paprika - Recipes
When you have a child at home, it is very important to diversify the recipes as much as possible because otherwise they will get bored and give you headaches. So I try to cook several recipes, and this overlaps with the extension of the recipe.
So today I offer you a very simple recipe for the whole family. very simple recipe for the whole family. It is prepared quickly and can be combined with several garnishes (mashed potatoes, rice, etc.). Be careful, however, the garnishes mentioned are only for those who do not follow a diet. If you follow the dukan diet, consume it as such.
Cruise Phase (PL), Consolidation, Definitive Stabilization
-4 upper chicken legs
-200 ml chicken soup (or water)
Preparation. Put the chicken pieces seasoned with salt and pepper in a hot non-stick pan and leave them on medium heat for 5-7 minutes until they become white. We take them out of the pan on a plate. In the same pan put the olive oil, julienned onion, chopped garlic and paprika and sauté for 2-3 minutes.
Then add the chopped tomatoes, chicken soup and put back in the pan and chicken. Leave to boil with a lid. If necessary, add chicken soup or water. Bring to a simmer for at least half an hour.
At Share in dishes you can learn how to prepare chicken paprika
If you still have a channel on youtube and you have a voice, Emanuel will do it for you. It shows us how to prepare chicken paprika like Grandma's in Transylvania, but also how to make an atmosphere in a piece. He has a paprika recipe from his grandmother, who taught him how to "rest" the balmu & # 537te "or how to prepare" & icirngro & # 537te ".
If you want to prepare the tastiest paprika, you can find the best recipe in the video below:
Emanuel C & icircrstea te & icircnva & # 539 & # 259 s & # 259 g & # 259te & # 537ti & # 537ti & # 539ti & # 537ti & # 537ti & e 533ti & # 537ti & fr # fr. From egg-based recipes based on an egg-based burger to a restaurant, but at home, everything is prepared with Chef Emanuel!
Pressing the button below represents your agreement to the TERMS AND CONDITIONS of the COMMENTING PLATFORM.
Moroccan style chicken
North African cuisine is fascinating with its spices and interesting combinations of meat with dried fruit. My favorite dishes are the ones cooked slowly because the flavors seem to penetrate their rhythm, without anyone rushing them, and the result is amazing. You see I'm right if you try the recipe.
- 1 teaspoon and a half of Ras el hanout
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon grated ginger
- half a teaspoon of pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
Crispy layer ingredient:
- 4-5 pieces of chicken legs
- 1 onion
- 4 cloves of garlic
- a lemon cut into thin slices
- 50 g of green olives
- 35 g of raisins
- 50 g of dried apricots
- 50 g of tomato sauce
- 350 ml of soup or water
- almond slices
- parsley for decoration
Method of preparation:
For a special flavor, I mixed the marinade spices with olive oil and greased the chicken legs with this mixture. I put them in the fridge for at least 2 hours, during which time the spices penetrated the meat. Then I fried the chicken legs for 5 minutes on each side and took them out on a plate.
In the remaining oil I fried the finely chopped onion, and when it became transparent I added the garlic. After 1 minute I added the lemon slices, olives, raisins and dried apricots. I mixed the ingredients well and added the soup or water, the tomato sauce and strained the thighs between the ingredients.
I had a tajine (a traditional Moroccan dish) at my disposal and I put all the ingredients there, and then I put it in the oven for 30-45 minutes, at 180 ° C. If you do not have a tagine, they can be baked in a covered pot. At the end I sprinkled slices of almonds on top and parsley. The recipe is served with couscous. Good appetite!