We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Divide the quantities in half to get two sheets.
Whisk the egg whites and incorporate half of the amount of sugar in turn.
Add the walnuts and starch (1/2 of the quantities), stirring gently so as not to leave the egg whites.
The composition thus obtained is placed in a baking tray lined with baking paper.
Place in the preheated oven at 150 degrees, keeping the door ajar. Bake 1/2 hour - 45 minutes.
Being a meringue top, it must be dried rather than baked.
Do the same with the remaining composition, thus obtaining two sheets of meringue.
400 ml of milk together with the sugar are put on the fire. The rest of the milk is mixed with the starch. When the milk boils, add the well-homogenized starch composition and mix continuously with the whisk, until it boils a few times and a creamy cream is obtained.
Remove from the heat and add the vanilla sugar. Mix well and allow to cool.
After the milk cream is cold, add the butter at room temperature and mix well until a homogeneous cream is obtained.
Cherries, 200 ml. of water and sugar are put on the fire.
The remaining 50 ml. of water mix with starch. Meanwhile, the gelatin is hydrated with 2 tablespoons of cold water. When the water with the cherries boils, add the starch and mix until it binds.
To obtain a fine jelly, the fruits can be mixed.
Allow to cool, and when just warm, add hydrated gelatin.
Put half of the cream on the first sheet:
Put the cake tray in the fridge for 10 minutes, then pour the jelly on top, still slightly warm:
Cool well, continue with the second layer of cream, then with the last layer.
Let the cake cool again and prepare the icing to give it a festive look.
Put the whipped cream on the fire until it warms up (it doesn't have to boil), then add the broken white chocolate.
Mix vigorously until a fine glaze is obtained.
Cool slightly and then place over the cold cake.
Garnish with chocolate flakes and leave in the fridge as long as you can.
36 petitions to God for the acquisition of true wisdom and the expulsion of all evil from you and your family!
36 petitions to God for the acquisition of true wisdom and the expulsion of all evil from you and your family!
Prayer to God for the acquisition of true wisdom, for overcoming language and lust.
1. Lord, Father and Master of my life, do not let my mouth lead me as it wills and do not allow me to slip because of it!
2. Who will beat my mind? And over my heart the teaching of wisdom? That my errors should not be spared and that sins should not be allowed?
3. Shall not my iniquities be multiplied, and my sins not increased, and my adversaries not fall into the hands of my enemies?
4. Lord, Father and God of my life! The elevation of the eyes does not give me, and the lust returns it from me.
5. The covetousness of the womb, and the gathering together of the flesh, shall not cease from me, and the spirit of the shameless shall not give me.
6. The teaching of the mouth heard, to the sons who will guard it will not fall caught.
7. From his words the sinner will be caught, and the arrogant will perish in the same way.
8. Swearing does not teach your mouth and naming the Holy One does not accustom you.
9. As the servant, who is often searched, takes many blows, so also he who swears and always calls the Holy One, will not be cleansed of sin.
10. The man who swears a lot will be filled with iniquity and will not go away from his house.
11. If he err, his sin shall be upon him, and his iniquity shall not be remembered.
12. And he shall not swear by the wilderness, that his house shall be filled with evil.
13. It is the word of death that is not in the inheritance of Jacob.
14. For all these things shall depart from the faithful, and they shall not be confounded.
15. Thou shalt not be ashamed with the word of thy mouth, for in it is the word of sin.
16. Remember thy father and thy mother, when thou sittest in the midst of the great,
17. Lest thou forget thyself in their sight;
18. So that you may not be born, and curse your birthday.
19. A man that is accustomed to words of sudalma, in all his days, will not be wise.
20. Two kinds of people multiply sins, and the third brings plague:
21. The soul is hot as a burning fire, which is not quenched until it subsides
22. The man that lusteth after his flesh shall not cease, neither shall there be any more fire
23. For fornication all bread is sweet;
24. The man that sinneth in his bed, and saith in his heart, Who seeth me?
25. It is darkness round about me, the walls are darkened, and there is none to hide me: why should I be dismayed?
26. My sins will not be mentioned by the Most High. Thus he fears only the eyes of men.
27. And he knoweth not that the eyes of the Lord are ten thousand times brighter than the sun, and that they look upon all the ways of men, and behold all the hidden things.
28. Before they were made, all things are known to him as after they were made.
29. One like this in the streets of the city will be punished and where he has not thought he will be caught.
30. So also the woman that putteth forth her husband, and followeth after the stranger.
31. For the firstfruits of the law were transgressed by the LORD, and the second to his transgression, and the third to fornication;
32. And this shall be in the assembly, and the punishment of their children shall be.
33. Her sons shall not grow up to her roots, neither shall their branches bring forth fruit.
34. Her remembrance shall remain in the curse, and her reproach shall not be blotted out.
35. And they that are left shall know that there is nothing better than the fear of the LORD, and nothing is sweeter than the commandment of the LORD.
36. It is a great honor to follow God, for you will take the length of your days from Him.
If you like it, share it with your friends!
150 g powdered sugar
1 baking powder
3 tablespoons sour cream
Oil for the tray
750g sweet cow cheese
12 tablespoons caster sugar
Grated peel of a lemon
4 vials of Dr. Qetker rum
4 sachets of vanilla sugar
2 tablespoons sour cream
Method of preparation:
Put flour, margarine, powdered sugar, 1 egg, baking powder, and 3 tablespoons of sour cream in a bowl and knead a crust, which is divided into two equal parts.
Meanwhile, in another container we put the sweet cow's cheese paste which we add the caster sugar, grated peel of a lemon, rum essence, vanilla sugar sachets, sour cream and eggs. Mix all ingredients until smooth.
From the obtained crust we spread two sheets the size of the tray in which you bake the cake. Take a sheet and spread it in the tray that was previously greased with oil and lined with flour. Spread over this first sheet the composition made of cheese and the other ingredients, then roll on the rolling pin and the second sheet - so as not to break - and unfold over the cheese filling, then prick the dough from place to place. fork and grease with egg. Place the cake in the oven for about 40 minutes, until it acquires a slightly golden color.
After removing the cake from the oven, leave it to cool and dust with sugar.
The complete recipe, in pictures, can be downloaded here: Sweet Cheesecake (PDF Format)
193 sins you must confess urgently:
On many sites, either of churches or of Orthodoxy in general, there is a list of sins, which are part of the "confessional guide."
The list is a guide to sin, which people must read and write down their sins before confession. Among the sins mentioned are: the sale of cigarettes, non-payment of workers on time, the belief of reincarnation from man to animal, spending money on luxury items, "dizziness with alcohol" and "vomiting afterwards", makeup, hair dyeing, wearing jewelry .
Below you have detailed a number of 193 sins:
1. I despaired of God's help and mercy.
2. I said that God no longer forgives me, that I am too sinful and I will go to hell.
3. I said: if God wills, he saves me, if not, no.
4. I said that God does not help me, that God has forgotten me.
5. I believed or said that there is no God, heaven, hell. I doubt that there is God, heaven, hell, etc., because I have not seen them.
6. I considered the Holy Scriptures false. I do not believe in certain miracles, events narrated in Holy Scripture.
7. I can't stand talking about God.
8. I trusted too much in the mercy of God, saying: No matter how much I sin, God forgives me, because He is good.
9. I was thinking of suicide.
10. I smoked. I took drugs (smoking and drugs are suicidal). I sold cigarettes and / or drugs.
11. I swore. And of the holy ones I said (Grijanie, the Church, the icon, the candle, God, Christ, incense, the dead, etc.)
12. I did not pay the workers. I didn't give them what I needed, I didn't make up with them. I didn't pay them on time. I bought something and I didn't pay.
13. I oppressed the servants, the poor, the orphans, the widows, the helpless. I mocked them.
14. I longed for death in trouble.
15. I killed people, willingly or unwillingly. Maybe because of me, someone died.
16. I murmured to God in trouble that it was too hard for me, that I had lost it, that I was persecuted and that sinners live well, that it is not good, or that it is too cold, hot, too it was raining, etc., instead of being patient.
17. I said zau, to die, not to have part, to cry, etc.
18. I was unhappy with my condition (it was better that way than that).
19. I swore crookedly. I swore I would do something wrong.
20. I cursed. And I cursed myself.
21. I was hypocritical, pretentious, flattering, cunning.
22. I spoke with several meanings.
23. I was talking about it.
24. I have hurt my neighbor in body and soul.
25. I prevented my neighbor from acquiring something good out of envy and wickedness.
26. I slandered, talked, gossiped, kept someone else's account. I slandered my parents, my priests.
27. I have ruined someone's good name by gossiping and arguing.
28. I did not remove the evil that I saw coming upon my neighbor as long as I could.
29. I borrowed with usury (interest) from individuals.
30. Being expensive, I sold at a high price.
31. I went to witches, riddles, spiritism. I charmed someone.
32. I know how to be happy. I know how to do charms.
33. I passed over the living to the dead, that they might be sick. I "turned the candles" for the evil of the enemies.
34. I wore red thread so as not to lose sight of me, I anointed all with garlic at St. Andrew's, I wore wormwood at Pentecost, I wore various objects from given witches "so that the charms would not catch on me", I made fires and I skipped over them and other devilish habits. I looked for my luck in the zodiac signs, with the parrot.
35. I believed that the soul, after leaving man, passes into different animals (reincarnation).
36. I mocked, beat, beat someone. Parents, priests.
37. I judged others for what I do, what I say, why I am so and not otherwise, etc.
38. I assumed, suspected others.
39. I was an inquisitor.
40. I took what was due to another.
41. I have deceived, deceived someone. I sold the bad goods as good goods.
42. I have wronged someone.
43. I borrowed something and I didn't give it back.
44. I hid strange things in my house.
45. I have found strange things, and, knowing who they are, I have not given them back.
46. I stole something. From the state (public wealth), or from man? From the church? From strangers or parents, relatives? This sin is not forgiven until we turn things around. If we can no longer do alms.
47. I moved the border to take from the neighbor's land.
48. I hid another's thief. I have something to steal in the house.
49. I sold or bought things I suspected or knew were stealing.
50. I collected money with false documents and cunning.
51. I did not return the damage done to my neighbor, even without permission.
52. Out of wickedness, I have ruined foreign wealth (sowings, trees, cars, etc.).
53. I deceived the state by filing false income statements.
54. I knowingly inherited wealth agonized by sins. I didn't give much to her.
55. I gave or took the bribe.
56. I made money by dishonest methods.
57. I was greedy for wealth, stingy with almsgiving.
58. I am not skeptical of expenses. They spend money on luxury things that are not strictly necessary.
59. I did not help the church and the poor in power.
60. If sins came to my mind, I sweetened myself by thinking of them, instead of driving them away immediately.
61. I looked for the right time to commit a sin (example: the thief looking to steal, the whore looking for a woman, etc.).
62. I sued someone in order to harm them.
63. I lied against someone in order to hurt them (false testimony against one's neighbor).
64. I have angered or abhorred someone with ugly words or deeds. I made him hate me.
65. I hate someone. I remember evil. I would like revenge. I enjoyed the evil of another.
66. I want to hurt someone. I wish others illness, trouble, death, etc.
67. During the prayer I thought of something else.
68. I spoke during the service. I slipped, I moved around the church.
69. I didn't think about the job. I looked at what others were doing, what they were wearing.
70. I ate, I drank something secretly.
71. I was greedy for food. I ate to my heart's content.
72. I got dizzy with alcohol. I got drunk. I also vomited after that.
73. I wanted to be above all with something if not completely.
74. I have made poverty or my wealth a cause for praise.
75. I was proud, I was bankrupt, I was proud, I grew up, I was proud, I was proud. I was proud of my children.
76. I bragged. I have a good opinion of myself. I think I'm someone compared to others. There's no one like me anymore.
77. I like to be praised by others. When I do a good deed, I expect praise from others and not payment from God.
78. I have great confidence in myself, instead of in God.
79. I thought I was better, more faithful (bone) than others, considering them worse, stupid, unbelievers, etc.
80. I laughed at the sins and faults of others. And I laughed at their good deeds.
81. I praised the sins of others.
82. I was lazy to pray every morning, in the evening, at every meal.
83. I ate sweets on a Wednesday or Friday.
84. I haven't held the 4 positions over the year.
85. I fasted on Saturday and Sunday.
86. I said, It is more sinful to covet sweet food than to eat it.
87. I fasted when the Church untied, for example on Wednesdays and Fridays when there were maps or on Saturdays and Sundays when it was eaten over, considering that these ordinances were not good.
88. I did not keep clean with my husband (wife): Wednesday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday in the 4 fasts over the year during pregnancy and the monthly cycle 40 days after birth.
89. I did not keep purity with the husband (wife) with his (her) consent, but without, that he might fall into the sin of fornication.
90. I took birth control pills, I used spermicides, so as not to have children.
91. I committed the sin of dreaming in order not to have children, that is: I used a condom or I spilled the seed outside as a man, and as a woman I used the diaphragm.
92. I had an abortion. As a man, I allowed my wife to have an abortion.
93. I used IUD to keep from having children (IUD causes miscarriage).
94. I have been with my husband (wife) several times in 24 hours.
95. I joined my husband (wife) in different positions, like animals.
96. I joined my husband (wife) in seeing or hearing my children, believing that they were small and did not know.
97. I fornicated. I committed fornication.
98. I have thoughts of fornication with people of the opposite sex or the same sex. When these thoughts come to me, I do not put them away, but I am sweetened with them, although I would not want to sin.
99. I fornicated with relative, son, daughter, cousin, brother, son, daughter, grandson.
100. I thought of fornicating or even fornicating with the priest, the priestess, the monk,
101. I felt another body to feel and provoke pleasures of debauchery.
102. I lived unmarried, that is, in cohabitation.
103. I married another woman, not divorced from the first.
104. I slept with my wife after I divorced her.
105. I married a relative of blood, of conscription (it is only possible from the 8th degree upwards, otherwise it is the sin of mixing blood).
106. As a nose (godmother), I married my son (son) or allowed my children to marry the children of my children.
107. I have had more than three weddings in the church (the 4th wedding is a sin).
108. I have committed the sin of malachia alone (that is, when a person causes pleasure to himself, masturbation). This sin is called fornication with the devil.
109. I committed the sin of malachi with another person, one to another. Me with another, another with me, with a woman, a man with a man, a woman with a woman, with children.
110. I committed the sin of sodomy (man with man, woman with woman).
111. I committed the sin of gum (nonsense, oral sex).
112. I committed fornication with animals, birds (zoophilia), children (pedophilia)
113. I watched movies, pictures of nonsense. I have pictures in the house, statues of nonsense.
115. I watched with pleasure as the animals came together.
116. I was envious. I felt sorry for someone else. I'm sorry someone else has it and I don't. Envy is the same as envy and envy.
117. I was greedy for work. I worked so hard that maybe I even got sick.
118. I lied. I'm in the habit of always lying.
119. I like to "bloom" things and stories.
120. I fucked. I gave a damn. And I fucked myself. I said, "Damn me," "take me."
121. I worked on Sundays and holidays.
122. I was absent from church on Sundays and holidays. During the service I did not pray, but I slept or dealt with empty things, I went to the fair, etc.
123. If I went to church, I didn't give a candle and I didn't light candles.
124. I stood in front of everyone in the church. I pushed others away, telling them to stay in my place.
125. I brought gifts, sacrifices and donations to the church from the worst.
126. I killed an animal, a bird. I tormented them, mocked them, overburdened them, let them die even though I could save them.
127. I ate or fed others filth (unclean animal, human flesh, satanic sacrifices, impurity, etc.)
128. I counseled and taught others to sin.
129. I went to parties. In fasts, on Wednesdays, Fridays, Sundays and holidays.
130. I believe in superstitions: empty cauldron, not to return because I feel bad, if I meet a priest I feel bad, etc.
131. I did not thank God for the good deeds.
132. I made jokes, jokes with and about the sacred.
133. I put on make-up, lipstick, hair dye, nail polish, etc. I wore earrings, beads, rings, necklaces, bracelets, heeled shoes. I did my hair.
134. As a woman, I wore trousers or a short skirt, I did not wear my head covered, I walked or talked, to attract men.
135. I spat or vomited the day I shared.
136. I was angry and it did not pass immediately, but I kept angry.
137. I have ambition, stubbornness, impudence, shamelessness, self-love.
138. I promised something and I didn't fulfill it. I didn't keep the agreement, the promise.
139. I did not incense and sprinkle the house with agheasma at least once a month.
140. I did not forgive those who asked me for forgiveness.
141. I did not apologize for removing any enmity, even if I was not guilty.
142. I did not light the candle in prayer, on Sundays and holidays.
143. I did not make the sign of the cross properly, right.
144. I did not cross when I passed the church.
145. I went to several priests and said to one some sins, to another others.
146. Because of shame or other reasons, I knowingly hid some sins at Confession. I shared after that.
147. I shared with one priest, being related to another.
148. As a woman, I touched on sacred things in the church when I had a cycle.
149. I came late to church. I left before the end of the service for no good reason. I made this a rule.
150. I did not raise children and sons in the fear of God. I did not teach him the commandments of God. I taught them evil, helping to kill them.
151. I did not punish my children when I saw them persist in mistakes.
152. I did not listen to my parents when they taught me well.
153. I did not love all my children equally. I have been biased with one or more of my children.
154. I postponed the Confession. I said to sin, that there is still time to repent and confess.
155. I did not make the canon I received after Confession.
156. I shared after I had uncleanness in my dream.
157. As a woman, I shared when I had a cycle.
158. As a woman, I did not give birth one day, 8 days and 40 days after birth. I entered the church before 40 days had passed. I read the molitfa before the 40 days passed.
159. I lost the pregnancy without my will. If this happened to me, I did not come to the priest to read my special prayer.
160. I strangled the child next to me, baptized or unbaptized.
161. Because of my negligence, my children died.
162. I let my unbaptized child die.
163. I abandoned living children on the roads, in orphanages.
164. I rebuked too harshly. I teased. I was speechless and I was too baggy (baggy) on someone else.
165. I left the unfinished feast in the house for more than a year.
166. I played games and laughed at the vigils of the dead.
167. I did not do my duty to my dead relatives. I didn't do everything for them.
168. I didn't take care of the graves. I was stingy to pay for salt, services for the souls of those asleep.
169. I mourned death. I put money on their cross on my chest or in my hand. I stumbled over their pit. I broke something when the dead man was taken out of the house.
170. I have in the house, I read sectarian books. I went to sectarian meetings, I received them in the house.
171. I killed people, willingly or unwillingly. Maybe because of me, someone died.
172. I married a Jew, a Turk, a Catholic, a sectarian, etc.
173. I walked on the anaphora.
174. I believe in dreams. What I do the next day is based on what I dream.
175. I sang and listened to worldly and sectarian songs.
176. I played and went to discos and other abnormal parties.
177. I had weddings and parties with sweets and fasting music.
178. I went mad and made my neighbor sin when he heard what I said and saw what I was doing (so I am responsible to God for my neighbor's sin).
180. I did not pay the contribution to the Holy Church.
181. I listened to the discussions of others, although it did not help me and I bothered them.
182. I entered the Holy Altar.
183. I have an inheritance and I did not take care of those who gave it to me.
184. I did not seek my health after duty.
185. I took anaphora and agheasma, although I had eaten or drunk water after midnight.
186. I have reckless zeal, carelessness (fasting so much that maybe I got sick, mercy without taking into account that those in the house suffer, etc.).
187. I did not always pray facing east.
188. I gave more importance to the physical than to the spiritual.
189. Instead of reconciling with my neighbor, I sued him.
190. I did not love my husband (wife) as myself. He sinned because of me.
191. I made various devilish bets, by which many lost their health and life.
192. I did not advise the one who needed advice. I didn't teach the inexperienced.
Chocolate and vanilla check
150 ml sweet cream
1 teaspoon baking powder
30 ml olive oil
30 g coconut flakes.
30 g 90% crushed chocolate
35 g chocolate protein powder
35 g vanilla protein powder.
Mix the cream with the oil, the sweetener, the coconut flakes, the yolks and the baking powder and divide the composition in two. In one put chocolate powder and crushed chocolate, in the other vanilla powder and a little vanilla essence.
Separately beaten egg whites with sweetener, divide in two and add half over the vanilla composition and half over the chocolate one.
Fasting gingerbread recipes: how to cook fasting gingerbread and the tastiest sweet corn fasting recipes, sweet fasting corn recipe, sweet sin cake, puff pastry with sweet cheese and raisins, fasting rolls, fasting mushrooms, fasting creams, fasting meatballs, fasting bohemian, fasting pizza post.
Cake, Sweets, Fasting food 500 g sugar, 500 ml with water, 2 sachets of baking powder, 1 sachet of cinnamon powder, enough flour for a dough a little thicker than the cake dough (500g).
Bavarian Christmas with caramel and gingerbread
Sweets, Pudding for 6-8 people: 200g sugar 1l milk 10 yolks 8 sheets of gelatin 6 pieces of gingerbread 300ml liquid cream, sweet
for gingerbread 250 gr butter or margarine frame 200 gr brown sugar 7 tablespoons honey 600 gr flour 1 teaspoon baking soda 1 teaspoon baking powder 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon 1 sachet vanilla sugar bourbon 4 teaspoons spice mix for.
for gingerbread 500 g flour 260g sugar 50g butter 1 egg 3 teaspoons cinnamon 1 teaspoon nutmeg 1 teaspoon ginger 1 teaspoon baking soda a little coriander and pepper ingredients for icing 1 egg white 100g powdered sugar 2 tablespoons.
Cheerful cookie farm
Sweets, Biscuits, Gingerbread Biscuits: 5½ cups flour, 1 teaspoon ginger, 2 teaspoons baking soda, 1½ teaspoon spices for all cake (spice), 1 teaspoon salt, 2 cups brown sugar, 200 g butter / margarine, soft, half of brown corn syrup cane, 2 ouaroyal icing.
Gingerbread with fasting cocoa
Fasting recipes, Sweets - 175 gr honey - 175 gr powdered sugar - 35 gr melted margarine - 200 ml water - 10 gr baking soda dissolved in a little lemon juice - 150 gr ground walnut - 500 gr flour - a tablespoon of cocoa
Sweets, Biscuits, Biscuits for 12 pieces of gingerbread: 140g butter 100g brown sugar 3 tablespoons liquid honey 350g flour 1 teaspoon baking soda 2 teaspoons ground ginger 1 teaspoon cinnamon 1 teaspoon chilli pepper 2 pcs. candied ginger a pinch of salt
Honey for the dough: 250g honey 100 g brown sugar 1 sachet vanilla sugar 1 sachet vanilla sugar with scrambled eggs 1 egg 25 ml rum essence 400g flour 2 teaspoons cake mixture mix a sachet of baking powder. for the icing: an egg white 3 tablespoons powdered sugar 2.
Honey, Cinnamon, Anise this is my gingerbread recipe that I always make. I am very happy with what comes out and I have not tried another. we need: -350 gr. flour -150 gr. butter -200 gr. sugar -150 gr. ground walnuts -1 egg - spices (allspice cloves.
Walnut muffins - gluten-free recipe
Sweets, Cakes we need: -2 eggs -100 gr. nuts -150 ml water -250 gr. yogurt -2 teaspoons spice mixture for. gingerbread - powder (cinnamon, cloves, anise, cardamom, ginger) - fir syrup (as a sweetener. but you can also use sugar) - approx.
Sweets, Preparations with honey for gingerbread: 400 gr flour 50 gr butter, at room temperature 2 eggs - I used another type of flour and I think one egg would have been enough 1/2 cup honey (1 cup = 1 cup of 200 ml) 3/4 cup sugar 1 teaspoon ginger, freshly grated 1/2 teaspoon.
Ingredients 500g flour, 250g sugar, 4 eggs, 1 teaspoon cinnamon 1 teaspoon baking soda 1 tablespoon lemon juice, 9 tablespoons honey
Gingerbread different shapes
Sweets, Biscuits, Biscuits 175 g butter 250 g sugar 250 g honey 1 egg 1 baking powder 500 g flour 1 tablespoon cocoa cinnamon cloves
Sweets, Biscuits, Biscuits 500g flour, 200g sugar, 4 eggs, 1 teaspoon cinnamon, 1 teaspoon baking soda, 1 tablespoon lemon juice, 9 tablespoons honey
Sweets, Biscuits, Biscuits 1 kg flour, 1/2 kg sugar, 5 eggs, 1 lgt baking soda, 1 lg cinnamon, 3 lg honey, 200 g butter (margarine), a little water
Honey 500g flour 200g sugar 4 eggs 1 lg. Cinnamon 1 lg. Baking soda 1 lg. Lemon juice 9 lg. Honey
Sweet corn fasting
Fasting recipes, Sweets - 12 tablespoons wheat flour - 9 tablespoons corn flour - 1/2 cup melted margarine (or sunflower oil) - 500 g fasting yogurt - 1 baking powder - one cup sugar - a little salt
2 eggs 3 tablespoons honey 100 g sugar 1 teaspoon baking soda 1 teaspoon cinnamon 1/2 teaspoon rum essence flour for decoration: 1 egg white 30 g sugar 2-3 drops lemon juice chocolates
Gingerbread with nutmeg
Sweets, Biscuits, Biscuits 350 g honey 3 eggs cinnamon cloves ground anise nutmeg 2 tablespoons rum 100 g butter grated orange peel 3 cups and a half flour baking powder 150 g marzipan cherry jam.
Sweets, Honey preparations 220 g butter, 200 g brown sugar 250 g honey 1 large egg 1 teaspoon salt 1 teaspoon ginger 1 teaspoon baking soda 1 teaspoon cinnamon 1 teaspoon cloves 840 g flour "glue" 2 egg whites 500 g powdered sugar 1 tablespoon juice Lemon
Sweets 1/2 cup sugar 1/2 cup butter 1 egg 1 cup molasses 2 1/2 cups flour 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder 1 teaspoon cinnamon 1 teaspoon ground ginger 1/2 teaspoon cloves 1/2 teaspoon salt 1 cup of hot water
Gingerbread, The Ideal Cake For The Winter Holidays
Sweets, Cakes, Christmas 1/2 cup white sugar 1/2 cup butter 1 egg 1 cup molasses 2 1/2 cups flour 1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda 1 teaspoon cinnamon 1 teaspoon ginger 1/2 grated cloves 1/2 teaspoon salt 1 cup hot water
Gingerbread with invert sugar
Baby food, Sweets 250g flour 100g butter 160g invert sugar 1 egg 1 teaspoon baking powder 1 salt powder 1 freshly ground black pepper powder 1 teaspoon cinnamon 1/4 teaspoon cloves 1 teaspoon ginger 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
Fasting recipes, Vegetarian recipes a small cabbage a carrot an onion a bell pepper a few bunches of cauliflower a fresh donut 3 fresh tomatoes a glass sour borscht greens 2-3 tablespoons oil salt, peppercorns and ground thyme thyme
Gingerbread or gingerbread
Honey 150 g butter 150 g honey 100 g sugar 350 g flour 1 egg 1 teaspoon baking powder 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg 1 teaspoon grated cinnamon 1 teaspoon grated ginger powder 1/4 teaspoon cloves a pinch salt for garnish: 1 egg white 200 g powdered sugar dyes.
Foods with vegetables, Fasting recipes, Vegetarian recipes a cabbage an onion a carrot a tablespoon hot sauce ketchup 50 ml sour borscht 5 tablespoons salt oil, bay leaf a bunch of dill a bunch of parsley
Gingerbread for Christmas
Dulciuri, Piscoturi, Biscuiti 400 gr faina 50 gr unt,la temperatura camerei 2 oua 1/2 cup miere (1 cup = 1 cana de 200 ml) 3/4 cup zahar 1 lingurita de ghimbir ,proaspat ras 1/2 lingurita de ghimbir pudra 1/4 lingurita nucsoara 1 lingurita scortisoara 1 lingurita bicarbonat de.
Miere, Ghimbir, Apa 350g miere 100g zahar 100g unt 1 ou coaja rasa de la o lamaie 1 lingura cacao cate o jumatate de lingurita de scortisoara,cuisoare,nucsoara,cardamon,coriandru ghimbir 1 lingurita bicarbonat 500g faina pentru decor 300g zahar praf 3 linguri apa.
Prajiturele de turta dulce cu vanilie
pentru 25 de prajiturele: 1/4 pahar de miere curata 1/4 pahar de zahar brun 2 linguri de zahar obisnuit 1 lingurita de boabe din pastaie de vanilie sau esenta de vanilie concetrata 1 lingurita de scortisoara 1/4 pahar de ulei 1/4 lingurita de.
Apa, Vin vinete ceapa maioneza de post maioneza cu ou pentru zilele cand nu tineti post sau daca nu aveti timp sa faceti maioneza puneti 2-3 lingurite de mustar dulce si putina zeama de lamaie si este delicioasa ulei sare
Gurmandul, dupa principiul „pasarea malai viseaza”, musai sa inventeze retete de prajituri si de mancare :). Ei bine, fantezia mea culinara a fructificat, pana cum, in niste nebunii de retete de prajituri cum ar fi Pacatul Dulce, Prajitura Amanda s.a., dar nu stiu daca nu cumva aceste Minitarte Jazz le intrec pe toate. Mi-am biciuit imaginatia pentru acel proiect de care nu imi place sa-mi amintesc, dar macar cu atat ma consider consolata, ca am reusit sa izvodesc niste retete cu totul deosebite, dintre care pe primul loc in topul familiei mele, cel putin, sunt Minitartele Jazz. Why? Pai, sa vedem: crusta de biscuit cu un gust intens de nuca, o crema cu aroma de coniac fin si vanilie veritabila, semifluida si fina ca matasea, aspectul chic si, nu in ultimul rand, „mesajul”, cheia sol desenata cu ciocolata, caci in familia asta chiar se canta :). Pe cat de bune sunt, pe atat de migaloase, azi le-am facut pentru a doua oara si nu am reusit sa-mi „imbunatatesc timpul” primei incercari, dar… merita. Preparation time: 02:00 ore
Cooking time: 00:20 hours
Total Time: 03:50 ore
Degree of difficulty: ridicat
Number of servings: 20
- 1 or
- 1 pinch of salt
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- 1 lingura de esenta de vanilie (sau 1 plic de zahar vanilat)
- 100 de grame de nuci macinate
- 50 ml. de ulei de nuci
- 130-150 de grame de faina (in functie de calitatea fainii)
- 1 lingurita rasa praf de copt
- 4 eggs
- 6 tablespoons sugar
- seeds from 1 vanilla pod
- 4 linguri de coniac
- 120 de grame de unt
- 100 de grame de ciocolata cu lapte
- flour for sprinkling
- putin unt pentru uns formele
- greutati pentru copt (fasole boabe, naut, orez etc.)
Preparation:Crema: untul se cantareste si se taie bucatele, lasandu-se la temperatura bucatariei sa se inmoaie (poza 1). Se pregateste un castron incapator care sa se potriveasca la gura unei cratite sau oale (pentru bain-marie). Se umple oala sau cratita cu apa pe jumatate si se pune pe foc. Separat, oale intregi se sparg in castron si se mixeaza impreuna cu zaharul si semintele razuite din pastaia de vanilie pana cand se formeaza o crema (poza 2). Cand apa fierbe, castronul se aseaza deasupra cratitei, focul se reduce la minimum si se continua sa se mixeze sau sa se bata energic cu un tel (poza 3). Cat se bate asa, in bain-marie? Mult, pare ca nu se mai termina :))! Sa zic… 25 de minute. Deindata ce crema de oua se incalzeste, se adaga pe rand untul moale, bucata cu bucata, batand in continuare. Dupa unt, se adauga si coniacul si se continua baterea. De cateva ori, se curata cu o spatula peretii vasului iar masa mai densa care a aderat la pereti se reincorporeaza in crema. La final, crema trebuie sa fie fierbinte si sa aiba consistenta unui caramel, sa imbrace lingura (spatula) si sa se prelinga incet, nu sa curga (poza 4). Atentie, crema nu trebuie in niciun caz sa fiarba.Se da deoparte crema din pe foc si se lasa la temperatura bucatariei, sa se raceasca.Crusta: oul se sparge intr-un castron, se adauga praful de sare, esenta de vanilie si zaharul si se amesteca pana ce se incorporeaza. Uleiul de nuci se toarna in fir subtire, amestecand continuu, ca la maioneza, pana ce va fi complet incorporat (poza 1). Se adauga nucile macinate amestecate omogen cu faina si praful de copt si se framanta rapid un aluat omogen (poza 2). Aluatul se infoliaza si se da la frigider pentru 30 de minute. Intre timp, se incinge cuptorul la 180 de grade Celsius. Aluatul intinde intr-o foaie subtire pe planul de lucru presarat cu faina si se decupeaza cercuri din aluat cu ajutorul unei forme (sau un pahar) cu diametrul de 11-12 cm (poza 3). Marginile rezultate se aduna la un loc, se intind din nou si se decupeaza pana cand se obtin 20 de discuri (din ceea ce ramane, rezulta 4-5 biscuti mici, dar deliciosi pe care ii puteti coace separat). Forma de muffins (sau alte forme de aceeasi dimensiune) se unge cu unt si se tapeteaza cu faina, apoi se aseaza cercurile de aluat, se muleaza presand usor dupa forma si se perforeaza cu furculita din loc in loc (poza 4).Deasupra aluatului se aseaza cate o bucatica de hartie de copt potrivita ca dimensiune in care se aseaza greutati pentru copt, care sa nu dea voie aluatului sa se umfle in timpul coacerii. Exista greutati speciale, eu nu am asa ceva asa incat am pus boabe de naut.Se dau crustele la copt timp de 15 minute, apoi se indeparteaza cosuletele de hartie cu naut si se continua coacerea inca 3-4 minute. Se scot din forma si se lasa sa se raceasca.Dupa ce se racesc crustele, crema se bate de cateva ori cu furculita, apoi se umplu minitartele (in fiecare incape cate 1 lingura buna de crema).Se dau la frigider pentru o ora, apoi se topeste ciocolata rupta in bucati impreuna cu 2 linguri de apa si se finiseaza minitartele glazurand cu ajutorul unui pos de ornare cu deschizatura foarte fina marginile si desenand chiar pe suprafata cremei – optional – ce va place (in cazul meu, cheia sol :) ).Sa le mai descriu sau e de ajuns :P? Crusta fina, usor crocanta, crema semifluida, de o consistenta intre caramelul din lapte si crema de praline, aromele care „se armonizeaza perfect”. Fetei mele ii plac minitartele atat de tare incat mi-a spus azi „Tu ar trebui sa inregistezi drepturi de autor pentru prajitura asta, ca e o nebunie daca incepe cineva sa le fabrice industrial o sa fiu tare suparata”. O improvizatie inspirata, care are sanse sa devina un hit… ca in jazz.
Prajitura Pacatul dulce - Rețete
Bezea nuci :
2 fiole esenta de vanilie
Jeleu visine :
300 g visine congelate sau proaspete
5 g gelatina granulata (1/2 plic)
Method of preparation :
Bezea nuci : impartim cantaitatile in 2 si coacem 2 foi astfel : mixam spuma albusurile, adaugam zaharul, mixand pana se topeste, iar la final nucile macinate amestecate cu amidonul alimentar. Amestecam cu o lingura. Coacem compozitia in tava (25*35 cm) tapetata cu hartie e copt, in cuptorul preincalzit, la 150 grade Celsius , cu usa cuptorului intredeschisa, circa 30-40 minute. Trebuie mai mult sa se usuce. La fel procedam si pentru a doua foaie.
Cream : punem intr-o cratita 400 ml lapte si zaharul, pana incep sa fiarba. Intre timp amestecam cele 100 ml lapte ramas cu amidonul si il turnam in fir subtire peste laptele fierbinte de pe foc, amestecand mereu cu un tel. Amestecam pana cand incepe sa se ingroase. Luam de pe foc si adaugam esenta de vanilie, acoperim cu folie alimentara si lasam sa se raceasca. Untul moale de la temperatura camerei il mixam putin si in el adaugam treptat cate 1 lg din crema racita. The cream obtained is divided into 2.
Jeleu visine : visinele congelate (eu asa am avut) le punem cu zaharul si 200 ml apa , intr-o cratita, pe foc mediu, pana incep sa fiarba. Eu am mai adaugam 2 lg zeama de lamaie. Amidonul il amestecam cu 50 ml apa rece ramasa, apoi il turnam in fir subtire peste visinele de pe foc, amestecand mereu. Amestecam putin, luam de pe foc si lasam sa se racoreasca putin (circa 10-15 minute), mixam visinele, apoi adaugam gelatina hidratata in putina apa rece timp de 10-15 minute (compozitia trebuie sa aiba in jur de 50 grade sau sa fie fierbinte daca atingem cu degetul). Lasam la temperatura camerei pana devine calduta .
Asamblare : bezea nuci-1/2 crema la congelator pentru 10-15 minute- jeleu visine caldut-la congelator pentru 10-15 mniute-1/2 crema-bezea nuci-glazura (amestecam ingredientele intr-o cratita, pe foc mic, pana se topesc)-decor (topim ciocolata intr-o punga pe care o scufundam in apa fiarta, apoi o lasam sa se racoreasca si decupam cu o foarfeca un colt al pungii, apoi trasam linii peste glazura).
In this category I am waiting for you with the most delicious homemade cakes cooked by me for your loved ones.
Simple and quick cake recipes, with ingredients at hand for everyone or cakes for festive meals, you will find here ideas with which you will be able to impress your guests.
For hot days or when you don't want to spend too much time in the kitchen, I recommend cakes without baking.
I would be happy for you to try them and tell me how they turned out!