I have a few more recipes to make from Princess Margaret's Royal Book, I think you know if you have the book, they are easy to make, but especially super delicious.
I recommend this wonderful cake !!
- 5 eggs
- 250 g household chocolate
- 175 g butter
- 200 g sugar
- 5 tablespoons flour
Preparation time: less than 60 minutes
RECIPE PREPARATION Chocolate cake:
Melt the butter and chocolate in a bain-marie, set aside to cool, add the flour and then the yolks one by one, stirring vigorously after each one; after everything is homogenized, lightly incorporate by mixing with a spoon, the beaten egg whites with sugar
Pour the composition into small or large shapes greased with butter and leave in the oven for 25-30 minutes.
Pour them on dessert plates and serve hot with a cup of ice cream;
They taste very very good !!
- Preheat the oven to 180 ° C.
- Cut the chocolate into pieces and butter the mold & aggravate g & acircteau.
- In a saucepan, melt the chocolate and butter.
- Remove from the heat, pour in the flour, avoiding lumps, add the eggs and mix vigorously.
- Add the sugar, the yeast and then the fresh cream and stir again.
- Pour the paste into the mold and bake for 20 minutes.
- Allow to dry and grind in a serving dish.
- For icing, melt the chocolate in a double boiler.
- Add the fresh cream and icing sugar, stirring vigorously. Pour over the g & acircteau ti & egravede.
- Dour with sugar vermicelli and serve cold or cold.
This recipe has been added to your favorites. It is true that she is nice!
- butter, as needed
- 2 egg yolks
- 3 tbsp sugar
- 3 ½ squares (1 oz ch) dark, chopped chocolate
- 5 tbsp butter
- 4 teaspoons unsweetened cocoa
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- a pinch of salt
- 1/8 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Butter generously the inside of 4 small individual ramekins. Whisk together the egg yolks, eggs and sugar until light in color and frothy.
- Melt the chocolate with the butter in the microwave for 1 to 3 minutes, stirring frequently to prevent it from baking.
- To the egg mixture, incorporate the melted chocolate, then add the cocoa mixture. Then add the flour and salt to mix. Finally add the vanilla. Transfer the dough to the 4 ramekins. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 425 ° F (220 ° C). Place the ramekins in a baking dish and add enough hot water to it until the water reaches half the height of the ramekins.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes. Let stand 15 minutes after cooking.
- Pass a knife around the cakes to take them off the ramekins, pour the cakes over on dessert plates and sprinkle with icing sugar.
Who is Chief John?
Chef John is a well-known American chef in the English-speaking blogosphere. Her blog, Food Wishes, offers a host of recipes and videos, all more useful than each other. His videos are also available on his YouTube channel (English only).
You can share your knowledge by improving it (how?) according to the recommendations of the corresponding projects.
a chocolate cake is a chocolate-based pastry. There are many recipes around the world. This form of cake is said to have been imagined at the end of the 18th century [ref. necessary], after several centuries of drinking chocolate only as a beverage.
Chocolate marbled cake.
Slice of chocolate cake, sprinkled with cocoa powder, on a white plate decorated with chocolate sauce.