An easy appetizer to make with what you have in the fridge. It all depends on everyone's inspiration.
- 1 baguette
- 1 can of goose liver pate
- 1 box of shredded tuna
- 2 boiled eggs
- 2 sour cucumbers
- 2-3 slices of sour donuts
- 50 g sliced black olives
- 50 g boiled corn kernels
- 50 g mushrooms from the jar
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Lemon juice
Preparation time: less than 30 minutes
RECIPE PREPARATION Mosaic appetizer:
Cut the wand in half. Remove the ends and remove the bread core with a fork. Mix in a bowl the chopped tuna, liver pate, diced cucumbers and donuts, corn kernels, mushrooms and chopped eggs. Gently mix all the ingredients with a wooden spoon, season with salt and pepper, add lemon juice and fill the two halves of the baguette with this composition. Wrap the stuffed baguettes in foil and refrigerate until the next day. Serve as desired and can be served simple as an appetizer or with lettuce.
Method of preparation
1) Cut the peppers into small cubes, grate the Parmesan cheese, cut the olives (without seeds) into small strips and the ham + ham is cut into small strips and into cubes.
2) Separate the eggs (egg white) and mix in sour cream yolks, pour the wine and flour in which I incorporated the baking powder + 1 teaspoon of salt
Beat the egg whites (add a pinch of salt here) and when they have foamed, add the lemon juice to harden them.
Incorporate the egg whites into the composition (chewing from the bottom up so as not to leave)
3) Add the ingredients (ham, ham, peppers and olives) one at a time, chewing from the bottom up in the composition
4) A cake pan or 2 check trays are lined with oil and breadcrumbs and pour the composition and grate a little Parmesan on top.
Smoked ciolan meatballs
Clean the ciolan well (if necessary, lightly grind it on the stove) and shave it with a knife, wash it
Boil the pipettes, hearts and livers, washed and cleaned well, with a little salt.
Few cook the stick so thin! Sensational aperitif "Mosaic"!
Didn't you appreciate the choice of appetizer for the festive meal? Then it's worth buying a thin stick and you will get an extraordinary appetizer for New Year's Eve, which you will be delighted with! The recipe is very simple. Complete your New Year's menu and your appetizers will become more attractive and tasty.
& # 8211 75 gr of fermented cream
METHOD OF PREPARATION:
1. Cut the onion into quarter slices.
2. Pass the carrot through the small grater and fry it on the oil pan, over medium heat and under the lid, until it is ready. Season the carrot with salt to taste, transfer to a bowl and allow to cool.
3. Also, fry the onion on the pan until it is ready, seasoning it with black pepper to taste.
4. Cut the ham into small cubes, pass the cheese through a large grater.
5. Mix the mayonnaise with the cream.
6. Cut 4 rectangles (20 * 30 cm) and grease them with sauce, spread on one carrot, on the second & # 8211 onion, the third - ham, the fourth & # 8211 cheese and roll 4 rolls.
7. Then cut a rectangle (20 * 40 cm), grease it with sauce, place the rolls and roll tightly into a single roll.
8. Wrap the roll in plastic wrap and refrigerate for 1 hour.
9. Cut the roll into slices and serve.
An incredibly interesting idea with a spectacular result - this appetizer deserves to be part of your holiday menu!
121 European recipes and other thoughts.
300 g sliced ham (muscle)
300 g case
1 red bell pepper
Chopped olives (I didn't have this turn, I forgot to take them)
5 tablespoons flour
2 tablespoons sour cream
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 tablespoon lemon juice
Salt, pepper, oregano or pizza spices
1. Cut the bacon and cottage cheese into cubes, as well as the peppers, and mix the chopped olives here, if we have them.
2. Separately, in a bowl, beat whole eggs well with spices, as for a buttercup. Add the tablespoons of sour cream and mix well, then the lemon juice. In turn, and mixing with a whisk to avoid lumps, add flour and baking powder. If we think this dough is too soft, we can add 1-2 tablespoons of flour.
3. Add the dough over the rest of the chopped ingredients, mix well, and divide the composition into 2 cake trays lined with baking paper or a little butter and flour.
4. Put the trays in the preheated oven at 190 degrees Celsius, about 50 minutes. Then check the cakes with a toothpick, but be careful not to hit a melted cube. When the egg is tied, remove and let the trays cool. This appetizer goes great with some mushrooms with mayonnaise and sour cream sauce & # 8230