Thank you Mitinita, Miuta, Brandusa, Teo, LUK, Mona and Ruxy
Broccoli puff pastry
Broccoli (Brassica oleracea) is a vegetable from the family of brassicas (crucifers), which is used in food, the inflorescence less compact than cauliflower, being used in the preparation of various dishes. It has a high nutritional and nutritional value, and also a rich content fiber, vitamins (A, B1, B2, B3, B6, C, E, K) and mineral salts (Fe, Cr, K, P, Mn, K, Cu, Zn, P, Ca, Se). It has a common origin with cauliflower and is spread in the same areas.
Perfect for breakfast or even an evening snack, this dish is easy to make and quick to eat. It is juicy, tasty and filling, although it does not contain flour. Some would say that without flour, it would not be called soufflé. That's right, but I don't know what else to call him.
Broccoli au gratin
For this delicious recipe you need 2 broccoli, 200 g sour cream, 2 eggs, 200 g grated cheese, salt, pepper, butter. Broccoli is washed well in cold water, dissolved in bouquets and boiled in salted water for about 10 minutes. When it is ready, take it out of the water and strain it well. Eggs are mixed with sour cream and seasoned with salt and pepper. In a yena bowl, previously greased with butter, add the bouquets of broccoli and pour beaten eggs with sour cream, and sprinkle grated cheese on top. Put it in the preheated oven and leave it for 30-40 minutes, until it browns.
You need 1 broccoli, 200 g fatter cream, 4 cloves of garlic, 20 g butter, salt, pepper. Broccoli is unwrapped in bunches, washed, then boiled in salted water. After boiling, strain it and let it drain, then grind it. The puree obtained is mixed with finely chopped garlic, butter and sour cream. At the end add salt and pepper to taste.
Photo: broccoli puree , Shutterstock
Broccoli with crispy onions
An original and tasty recipe that is very easy to prepare. You need two tablespoons of butter, a tablespoon of flour, 2 glasses of milk, 1 broccoli (unwrapped and cut), 200 g of fontina cheese, 1 cup of crispy fried onions, salt, pepper. In a bowl, mix the butter and flour and leave on medium heat for 1-2 minutes until smooth, then gradually pour the milk, stirring. Add broccoli, salt, pepper and cook for 10-12 minutes, stirring occasionally. Pour the composition into a heat-resistant dish, add the grated cheese and crispy onion and put in the oven for 5-7 minutes, until golden brown.
Discover 3 delicious broccoli recipes
As with many other foods, there are various delicious broccoli recipes that many of us do not know, because we do not dare to make culinary "experiments" with this ingredient and we limit ourselves to classic recipes.
If you were looking for ways to prepare broccoli, the results would certainly be monotonous and boring. Unfortunately, almost all vegetables have gained this bad reputation.
At first glance, the very concept of "delicious broccoli recipes" seems difficult to accept. In reality, things are completely different than some people imagine. If you know how to combine ingredients, you can create wonderful dishes. All you have to do is experiment a little in the kitchen.
In the following we invite you to discover 3 delicious broccoli recipes which you can try anytime. Here's what this is about!
Steps to follow
We prepare the broccoli bouquets:
- cut the broccoli bouquets just below the flower
- boil a saucepan with water
- when it starts to boil, add salt and bouquets of broccoli
- let it boil for 2-3 minutes
- then obligatorily after this time we take them out in a bowl with cold water, for 5-10 minutes
- we put them in a strainer to drain the water well
We prepare the white sauce:
- put the flour in a bowl, add little by little the milk, stirring constantly so that they are not lumpy.
- we strain the composition through a sieve in a pot that we will boil.
- put the pan on low heat and stir continuously until the composition thickens.
- add the butter pieces and mix until it melts.
- salt, pepper and add the nutmeg. Mix well.
How to make broccoli au gratin
Broccoli it will be opened in small bouquets (removing the spine), then boiled in boiling water with a pinch of salt and the juice of 1/2 lemon (to keep its dark green color) about 10 minutes (to be al-dente ).
In the meantime, put them in a bowl eggs integers that will fight with a goal together with white flour, salt powder, pepper, until they become foam, then cooking cream, grated cheese, mixing everything with a whisk until it becomes a homogeneous mixture.
a vas Jena round or rectangular (handy), greased with butter and breadcrumbs, will be put bouquets of broccoli boiled and drained and pouring the previously obtained mixture.
A layer of slices of mozzarella, put the dish in the preheated oven at 180 degrees for 25 minutes, until everything is golden and au gratin.
What ingredients do we use for the fennel au gratin recipe?
- -2 pieces fennel
- -olive oil
- -a garlic clove
- -a tablespoon of butter
- -4 tablespoons breadcrumbs
- -2 tablespoons grated cheese
400 g broccoli, 500 g potatoes, 150 g sour cream, 50 g butter, 2 eggs, 150 g cheese, 150 g parmesan, salt, pepper, 1 nutmeg powder, butter, for greased tray, chopped green parsley.
Peel a squash, grate it and put it in salted water over medium heat. When they have boiled, drain them, add the butter, parsley and pepper to taste. Cover the vessel and set it aside. Unwrap the broccoli bunches, wash them with cold water and put them in a saucepan with water on the fire. When they boil, take them out to cool, then place them in a heat-resistant bowl greased with butter. Mix the cream with the eggs, cheese and nutmeg. Add salt and pepper to taste. Pour the mixture over the broccoli, grate the Parmesan cheese and bake until golden brown. Serve the broccoli bunches au gratin with natural potatoes.
Spaghetti with broccoli ingredient:
- 400 grams of broccoli
- 1 very small onion (or 1/2 onion)
- 1 clove of garlic
- 30 ml. of olive oil
- 100 grams of liquid cream for cooking (unfermented)
- 100-150 grams of grated Parmesan cheese
- 400 grams of spaghetti
- salt pepper
Prepare Spaghetti with broccoli:
1. Broccoli is broken into small bunches (it will speed up the cooking process) and as even as possible.
2. Put on the fire a pot with 4-5 liters of water in which 1 tablespoon of salt is added.
3. Finely chop the onion, crush the garlic. In a large pan (keep in mind that in the same pan the pasta will be mixed at the end) heat half of the oil and add the onion and garlic together with 1 teaspoon of salt, hardening until golden (picture 1).
4. Add the broccoli bouquets and 3-4 tablespoons of water (picture 2). Put the lid on the pan and cook the stewed broccoli.
5. Halfway through the cooking time of the sauce, the pasta water should boil, so add spaghetti to the pot with boiling salted water, all at once. Boil for 7-8 minutes, no more.
6. Check broccoli often and add 1-2 tablespoons of water, not to stay dry. After 10-15 minutes, it will soften enough to enter the fork easily (picture 3).
7. Add sour cream over broccoli, adjust the taste of salt and add a lot of freshly ground pepper. Everything boils for another 2 minutes (picture 4).
8. Remove the pan from the heat and crush the broccoli in the sauce with a fork (picture 5).
The cooked pasta is removed with the tongs from the pot, dipping in the pan with the broccoli sauce.
Add the remaining olive oil and a little water in which they cooked the pasta, mixing carefully until all the pasta is evenly dressed in the broccoli sauce.
Serve hot spaghetti, sprinkled with plenty of grated Parmesan.
These spaghetti with broccoli are very tasty and create a feeling of comfort.
The nutritional properties of broccoli
- Broccoli contains an impressive nutritional profile. From soluble and insoluble fiber, to vitamin C and vitamin K, all of which are extremely important for the body.
- Broccoli also contains a rich composition of phytonutrients, substances that significantly reduce the risk of diabetes or cardiovascular disease.
- Broccoli ensures a good functioning of the nervous system due to the significant percentage of potassium it contains.
- Because it contains the two essential minerals of life, magnesium and calcium, the consumption of broccoli regulates blood pressure.
- Maintains bone health with a high concentration of vitamin K.
- Strengthens the immune system. A cup of broccoli provides a generous dose of beta-carotene.
All these benefits are essential for our body, especially at this time of year, when temperature changes are frequent. Let's see what delicious recipes you can prepare with this healthy ingredient!