Put the gelatin in a saucepan with water and leave it to hydrate for 15 minutes.
Put the pan on low heat, add the sugar, powdered milk, eggs, vanilla and mix with a whisk until it reaches the boiling point. Try sautéing with your finger and if it is very hot, turn off the heat and leave to cool.
After it has cooled, beat the whipped cream and mix it with the sarlota.
Half of the composition is left simple and the other half is mixed with cocoa.
To serve easier, instead of the countertop I placed some biscuits in the shape of a cake. All around I decorated with half caspusi over which I poured the two sarlota compositions.
Sarlota must stay in the refrigerator for a few hours to harden, after which it can be garnished with whipped cream and fruit as desired.
Ingredient: 150 grams of cottage cheese, 130 grams of natural yogurt, 3 tablespoons honey, 250 grams of strawberries (or other fresh or frozen fruit or compote), 1 cake top, 1 tablespoon caster sugar, 1 tablespoon powdered sugar, 200 ml cream flowers sugar (optional - can be replaced with any other sweet ornaments!), 1 packet of biscuits.
Method of preparation: Mix, in a bowl, cottage cheese, yogurt and honey and then put the composition in the refrigerator for 2 hours. Keep some fruits for decoration, and cut the rest in half and pass them in a blender with a spoonful of sugar. Cut the top in two: put the cream cheese mixed with the fruit cream on the first top, cover with the second top and put everything in the fridge. At the end, after 30 minutes, cover everything with whipped cream, decorate with fruit and sugar flowers and surround the cake with a “fence” made of biscuits, which you tie with a bow. Good appetite!
Preparation Cake with raspberry sarlota without baking:
- Wallpaper the shape of the cake with food foil, then cover the walls with biscuits (on the sides, I placed them a little obliquely, for a more elegant look)
- Prepare the raspberry jelly for the first layer of the cake: the gelatin is hydrated in cold water
- The fruits are lightly mixed with sugar and put in a bowl on the fire, over high heat for 3-4 minutes, until slightly boiled.
- Leave to cool, during which time the hydrated gelatin melts on the steam bath (or on the fire, but be careful not to boil it)
- Add the melted gelatin in the raspberry composition, pouring into a thin thread and mixing well.
- The raspberry jelly thus obtained is poured into the cake tray lined with biscuits and left to cool.
- Prepare raspberry sarlota: Gelatin is hydrated in 60 ml of cold water.
- In a temperature-resistant bowl, break the eggs, add half the amount of sugar and milk.
- Add raspberries (either fresh or frozen)
- Mix lightly and boil everything on a steam bath, stirring constantly, until the composition begins to thicken. Take the cream off the heat.
- Melt the gelatin on a steam bath (but not until it reaches the boiling point, otherwise it destroys its ability to coagulate).
- Add the gelatin in the raspberry cream, pouring into a thin thread and stirring constantly with a whisk.
- Leave to cool, stirring from time to time, so as not to catch the crust.
- When it has almost reached room temperature, the cream obtained is passed through a thick sieve, placed on top of a larger bowl (to obtain a cream as fine as possible, without seeds and without lumps & # 8211 I did not let my soul stop putting another 50 grams of raspberries in the cream, I still had where!).
- Beat the cream with the rest of the sugar (it doesn't need to be very hard, because the cream has gelatin in the composition) and incorporate it into the warm raspberry cream above and leave it aside.
- Remove the cake from the cold and carefully pour the raspberry sarlota, reintroduce the cold cake, until the sarlota thickens.
- Prepare the last layer, raspberry jelly: the gelatin is hydrated in cold water, and the raspberry juice is mixed well with sugar and heated.
- Add hydrated gelatin and mix well for homogenization, leave to cool until it reaches room temperature
- Remove the cake from the cold again, carefully pour the last layer of jelly, then put it back in the fridge, so that it also coagulates (I left it overnight)
- Remove the detachable ring around the cake, and with the help of the foil, it can be transferred more easily to the tray.
- Carefully place the cake on the plate, removing the food foil
- Decorate as desired with fresh raspberries and melted white chocolate.
If you like this Cake with raspberry sarlota without baking, do not hesitate to give it 5 stars in the box below and leave me a comment on the blog. Don't forget that you also have the possibility to share the recipe on social networks, in order to help those who need it. Thank you!
Sarlota cake and fruit & # 8211 recipe without baking and for any pocket
fruits (tangerine, kiwi, pineapple)
400-500ml liquid cream
a gelatin sachet and a hardening sachet for whipped cream
Method of preparation
- we boil the milk
-mix the yolks together with the sugar until they become like a cream, then add the starch and grated peel of a lemon (I put orange)
-after the milk has boiled, set the bowl aside and let it cool a bit
-over the beaten yolks over the beaten yolks, stirring constantly
-pour the composition in the bowl in which we boiled the milk and put it on the fire, stirring continuously until the cream thickens well and put it to cool
-prepare the gelatin according to the instructions on the envelope and add it to the cream
-In a bowl beat the whipped cream well and put it in the fridge
-after the cream and cream have cooled, mix them and mix a little more, then let them cool again for about 30 minutes
-in add the fruit to the cream and let it cool
SYRUP: mix water with sugar and flavors and simmer until sugar melts and then let cool
-we need a pot bigger with walls as high as the biscuits we cover with food foil both on the bottom and on the walls
-in the bottom of the bowl decorate with fruit (this will be the top of the cake)
-we take each biscuit and dip it in syrup (be careful not to let it crumble too long) and line the walls of the vessel by placing the biscuits standing next to each other
-Pour 1/2 of the cream over the fruit and then put a layer of soaked biscuits
- pour the rest of the cream over the biscuits and cover with another layer of biscuits (this will be the bottom)
-cover the dish and let it cool (ideally make it in the evening and let it cool well until the next day
-the next day put a plate on top of the pot and then turn the cake over with a sudden movement
-if you want you can decorate it with whipped cream and fruit