Prepare a mustard sauce, olive oil, crushed garlic paste, lemon juice, salt, pepper and rosemary. For homogenization, use a vertical mixer. Place the fish in a yenna dish, grease the fish with the sauce and leave it in the fridge for about 2 hours so that the fish catches all the flavors well. Add the shrimp to the sauce, sprinkle with dry white wine, then bake for 15 to 20 minutes at 180 degrees.
Garnish - natural potatoes (drawn in butter, with fresh parsley) or with polenta!
Shrimp with sesame and soy sauce
Sesame shrimp are among the easiest to prepare Chinese dishes.
Shrimp salad with sour cream and tarragon
A very tasty combination of shrimp, cucumber, sour cream and tarragon.
Shrimp salad with celery
Shrimp salad recipe with celery, carrot and mayonnaise
Boiled shrimp with tomatoes and white wine
Peeled shrimp boiled-stewed with tomatoes and white wine, seasoned with basil and garlic
If you are left with cooked soté fish (especially white fish, such as perch), mix it with wholemeal pasta and you will get the perfect combination of protein and fiber!
Put 3 tablespoons of olive oil in a pan and sauté 2 cloves of garlic for 2 minutes over medium heat.
Add the fish that you have previously cut into suitable pieces and mix carefully so as not to break it, until it browns a little.
Add salt, pepper, half a glass of white wine and turn the heat to high.
Stir until the wine evaporates, then reduce the heat, add 4 chopped tomatoes and leave on the fire for about 10 minutes.
Add a tablespoon of capers, two of chopped parsley and 12 finely chopped olives.
Mix everything carefully so that the fish does not break, and when the tomato sauce begins to thicken, turn off the heat and pour the composition over the cooked pasta al dente.
Steps in the Dukan diet
Dr. Dukan divided the diet into four successive stages, which must be followed with holiness:
- Attack phase. This was the beginning of the war on kilograms. Only protein will be consumed at this stage.
- Cruise stage. In this stage, the protein days alternate with the days when you will eat protein and vegetables.
- Consolidation stage. This stage is the most vulnerable, the body tends to put back the lost pounds. This stage lasts ten days for every kilogram lost.
- The stabilization step is to maintain the ideal weight for the rest of your life. Dr. Dukan came up with three simple rules to help maintain:
- Thursday is the day of attack - for the rest of your life, on this day you will eat only protein.
- Give up the elevator and use the stairs.
- Consume three tablespoons of oat bran a day, they will give a feeling of satiety.
Recipes for each phase of the Dukan diet
- Ham and yogurt - A Zuzu yogurt, a tablespoon and a half of oat bran, 150 g of turkey pastrami, green dill for decoration, salt and pepper to taste. Cut the turkey pastrami into cubes, then add the yogurt, bran and chopped dill.
- Dukan Omelet - Two eggs, dill, a can of milk cheese, four slices of smoked chicken breast, salt and pepper to taste. Mix the cheese and smoked chicken breast, which have been diced, with the chopped dill and the beaten eggs well. The ingredients thus mixed are placed in the oven for ten minutes.
- Sausages - One kg of minced chicken, 200 ml chicken soup, two pieces of sausage mat, baking soda, garlic, salt and pepper. Mix all the ingredients and leave them to soak in the fridge for 12 hours. After they have soaked, fill the mats with the prepared meat.
- Oatmeal porridge - 250 ml of milk, two tablespoons of oats, vanilla essence to taste, a tablespoon of sweetener. Mix all the ingredients in a saucepan and put them on medium heat until they boil, then reduce the heat and boil the composition until it becomes creamy.
- Egg sandwich - Two eggs, two slices of wholemeal bread, skim butter. Grease the two slices of toast with butter and add the slices of boiled egg on top.
- Dukan pancakes - Two tablespoons of oat bran, two tablespoons of skim cheese, two eggs. In a bowl, place the bran, cheese and eggs, then mix until smooth. Put a little oil in a pan and bake the pancakes for three minutes on each side.
- Florentine eggs - Two marinated artichokes, four medium-sized eggs, a clove of garlic, lemon peel, a finely chopped onion, 250 g of spinach, salt and pepper to taste. In a non-stick pan, fry the onion and garlic, then add the artichokes and salt and pepper. After a minute, while stirring, add the spinach. Then we put the eggs in four small spaces made with a spoon in the composition. Leave the composition for another five minutes on medium heat.
- Curry and mint omelet: Four eggs, a teaspoon of curry, a few fresh mint leaves, 50 grams of quark cheese, salt and pepper to taste. Mix all the ingredients until smooth, then pour into a non-stick pan.
Recipes for lunch
- Dukan chicken skewers with yogurt sauce - Three chicken breasts, 0% fat Greek yogurt, chopped parsley, chives, paprika, salt and pepper. The chicken breast is cut into large cubes and sticks, seasoned with rosemary, then left on the electric grill heated to maximum. For the yoghurt, mix the rest of the ingredients in a bowl and add salt and pepper to taste.
- Greek "soup": A chicken breast, an onion, an egg, an Activia Light yogurt, salt and pepper to taste, chicken concentrate (optional). Leave the chicken breast and onion to boil, then add salt and pepper. Mix the egg separately with the yogurt, then add to the soup until smooth. Then add the rest of the soup and let it simmer for a minute.
- Chicken breast cream soup: An onion, a carrot, parsley, celery, chicken breast, salt and pepper. The vegetables cut lengthwise together with the peeled and deboned chicken breast are boiled in two liters of water. After they have boiled, put the vegetables and the chicken breast cut into strips in a blender. Put the rest of the soup over the resulting paste and simmer.
- Vegetable food - Three eggplants, two onions, a red pepper, four upper thighs, two tomatoes, oregano, thyme, rosemary and parsley. While we leave the eggplant in the salt to remove the bitterness from them (30 minutes), we put the onion and the chicken legs to harden plus a cup of water, we leave everything on low heat for ten minutes, after which we add the rest of the vegetables. Add the spices, then leave everything on the right heat for 30 minutes with the lid on.
- Mushroom pie - One kg of mushrooms, six tablespoons of flour, an onion, salt, pepper, yeast, three eggs, three tablespoons of cheese, a yogurt. While the onion and mushrooms are simmering, make the dough. Mix the flour with the yeast and salt and pepper, then let the dough rise. After it has risen, roll out the dough and put the mushroom composition in the dough. Mix the eggs and cheese and add over the mushrooms. Leave everything in the oven for 35 minutes.
- Vegetable cream soup - Three carrots, three pieces of parsnip, a piece of celery, two onions, a bouquet of cauliflower and broccoli, salt, pepper, spices, salt and pepper. All chopped and cleaned vegetables are boiled. When they are soft, pass them in a blender and add salt, pepper and spices to taste.
- Baked salmon with ginger: garlic, ginger (powdered or grated) a salmon fillet, 50 g soy sauce and 50 g teryiaki sauce (none of the sauces should contain sugar). The salmon fillet and the rest of the ingredients are placed in a yen bowl lined with aluminum foil. Squeeze the aluminum foil, but leave some space for the hot air to circulate, leave everything in the preheated oven for 15 minutes at 250 ° C.
- Shrimp noodles - 200 g of noodles (pay attention to the label, must not contain sugar) peeled shrimp, a cup of vegetable soup, three cloves of garlic, four tablespoons of lemon juice, a finely chopped onion, finely chopped parsley, salt and pepper. In a frying pan, add the garlic and lemon soup, and after a minute of cooking on the fire, add the onion, salt, pepper and shrimp. After five minutes, add the already cooked noodles and leave on the fire for another two minutes.
Recipes for dinner
- Omelet with cottage cheese: Three eggs, 100 g of skimmed cottage cheese, salt and pepper to taste. Mix the eggs and cheese until the composition is homogeneous, then put it in the oven.
- Tuna salad: a can of chopped tuna, 100 g of yogurt, dill, parsley, pepper, salt and paprika. Finely chopped onion is mixed with the rest of the ingredients and served with wholemeal bread.
- Pepper omelette: Two eggs, two dill leaves, a quarter of red pepper salt and pepper to taste. Finely chopped pepper and dill are mixed with salt, pepper and beaten eggs as an omelet. Pour the composition into a yena form lined with baking sheet. Put everything in the preheated oven for 15-20 minutes
- Dukan eggplant salad: Three eggplants, two boiled eggs, an onion, salt and pepper, two tablespoons of yogurt with 2% fat, a teaspoon of mustard. Baked eggplants are mixed and mixed with boiled egg yolks and other ingredients.
- Pumpkin meatballs: One kg of pumpkin, 100 g of cheese with 14% fat, two eggs, dill, starch, salt and pepper. Grate the cheese and zucchini, then mix the rest of the ingredients in the composition. If the composition is too soft, add a tablespoon of bran flour. Put the composition in muffin tins and leave them in the oven for 30 minutes.
- Chips: Three egg whites, a tablespoon of wheat bran, two tablespoons of oat bran, two tablespoons of sesame and starch. Spread all the pre-mixed ingredients in a thin layer on a baking sheet. Leave everything in the microwave for four minutes.
- Tomato bruschettas: Four slices of bread, two tomatoes, a clove of garlic, fresh basil, olive oil, salt and pepper. Finely chop the tomatoes and basil, rub with olive oil. Fry the slices of bread (in the oven or on the toaster) and then rub them together with the crushed garlic cloves. Tomatoes mixed with basil are placed on slices of toast and served immediately so that the bread does not soften.
- Omelette with mint and curry: Four eggs, a teaspoon of curry, a few fresh mint leaves, 50 grams of quark cheese, salt and pepper to taste. Mix all the ingredients until smooth, then pour into a Teflon pan. If you do not have a Teflon pan, put a drop of oil before…
Pangasius fillets with shrimp and mustard sauce - Recipes
Sweet doughs. Sweet bread. martyr
Drinks & Sauces
Biscuits & Cookies
Meat. Barbeque. Baked meat, Meat recipes. hamburgers
Contest & Visit & Campaigns
Jam & Jam & Canned Food
Pasta & Pizza
Fish & Seafood
Pies & Bread
Cakes & Desserts.
Soups & Soups
Tarts & Cakes
Sisters' Kitchen is a playground. Most of the time, we rock seasonal ingredients and spin among dishes that remind us of the flavor of childhood cooking but also among recipes discovered through travel, reading or our friends. We place at the ends of the swing the confidence in what we call traditional cuisine and the passion for new tastes. We are inspired by everything around us, a corner of green grass or a waterhole and a patch of sand. In our game, we only take taste seriously.
2. Prepare the croutons. We cut the French baguette into cubes. Sprinkle with a pinch of salt and sprinkle with olive oil. Mix everything well and place the bread cubes on a baking tray. Place the tray on the preheated roller at 200º for about 6-8 minutes or until the croutons are nicely browned.
3. We prepare the dressing. We grind the anchovy fillet until we get a composition that looks like a paste. We crush the garlic. Then, in a bowl, mix all the ingredients with a whisk.
* If we prefer a more liquid sauce, add milk.
4. Prepare the shrimp on the grill pan. In a bowl, mix the shrimp with a little olive oil, salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste. Heat the grill pan over high heat, then put the shrimp and cook for 2.5 minutes on each side.
5. Assemble the salad. Place the lettuce leaves on a plate, then the cherry tomatoes cut in half. We continue with the shrimp and croutons. Sprinkle the salad with dressing and decorate with strips of parmesan.
The Harbor and the job well done
I've told you about The Harbor before - here, here or here - and you already know how much we enjoyed their events. The people of the port have great souls who believe in the better and strive every time to offer a unique experience to those who stop for a while on the deck. However, there was no review on their site about their daily food, so I fixed this, stepping on their doorstep on a gloomy autumn-winter day, with high expectations and a craving for goodies.
The interior of The Harbor is packed with paintings and sea compasses, we even find a boat with an anchor in one of the salons, all reminiscent of pirate adventures and distressed demos. Without the danger, however, because the crew is instructed to receive, advise and be attentive to any movement for the smooth running of things. We were a little surprised by the musical potpourri, but an international restaurant must be prepared to meet countless preferences.
I had consulted their menu at home so I was calm. I think that everyone faces that difficulty of choosing when a lot of tasty possibilities perish before their eyes. I waited for the person accompanying me to decide, and I quietly enjoyed a hot green tea — me and a cola.
Some time later, after talking, laughing, and looking at the TV where a few Rush Hour bloopers were just unfolding, we enjoyed the ordered goodies.
I indulged myself with a fillet of shallots with Mediterranean sauce (27.50 lei) with oriental rice garnish (9.50 lei). The sausage was tender and tasty, a well-cooked white meat, and the sauce complimented the sweet taste of the fish with the acidity of the capers. I appreciated the presence of green lemon, for those who do not tolerate capers well, it is a perfect replacement.
The Oriental-inspired rice tower always captivates me, as only simple things can do. Full of vegetables and seasoned with curry, it was the ideal garnish for fillet fillet.
The friend next to me was just as pleased with his plate where a large portion of grilled chicken with mustard sauce was boiled (24.50 lei), and after the twinkle in his eye and the appetizing smell I realized that he was proud of capture. Moreover, he said that it was a meat "that melts in the mouth" and that he gave it ready, obviously satisfied. As a side dish, he preferred a simple green salad with lemon (8.50 lei) and a fresh and fresh bun.
Because the plates were empty and the taste buds satisfied, we finally accepted the offer to enjoy a dessert, in order to prolong the taste sensations as much as possible. We chose tiramisu (15.50 lei) which captivated us with its fluffy top, well syruped with rum, and with the fruit sauce and mint leaves that adorned the plate and offered an energizing touch to the whole ensemble.
The Harbor also inspires us with the house specialties such as sea bream in salt (48.50 lei), Diet menus: Mediterranean salad with cheese and nuts (19.50 lei) and linguine with spinach and shrimp (33.50 lei), each with precisely the calories contained, entrees cold: red tuna carpaccio with sesame seeds, ginger and arugula (24.50 lei), pasta, soups: chubby goose borsch (12.50 lei), countless types of fish, chicken, pork, beef and ram dishes. Prices are medium to high, however, The Harbor is a restaurant with a long history in the hospitality industry in Bucharest and which has grown annually, striving to always live up to customer expectations.
We really enjoyed The Harbor and will be happy to go there every time for the service and quality of the food and, as I said before, because we enjoy the involvement they show and their diligent concern to please each customer. .