Clean the chicken inside and wash it well under running cold water. Fry the finely chopped onion in hot butter, then add the rice and cook a little. Add half the amount of sliced mushrooms and continue to cook. Add the remaining mushrooms and cook again. Season a little to taste, add curry and 1 teaspoon soy sauce and add meat broth. Bring the rice to a half boil.
Sew the hen around the neck with a thicker kitchen thread so that only the hen's bottom remains open. Fill the chicken with rice, leaving a space of 2-3 fingers to allow the rice to swell. Then sew the chicken. Season and put in a special baking bag with a few whole mushrooms and a little meat soup. Tie the bag tightly and make a few holes. Bake at the right heat for about an hour and a half. Put the lemon and orange juice on the fire together with the honey and the spoon of the soy sauce. Allow to simmer until the sauce is slightly thickened. Unfold the bag and with the help of a brush grease the chicken everywhere. Leave the chicken until it browns well and along the way it is always greased with this sauce.
The chicken will come out sweet and sour. It is a recipe suitable for those who love sweet and sour combinations with exotic foods.
Baked salmon with orange sauce
It is a fine dish, particularly aromatic and tasty, but which is prepared quickly and without too many ingredients. and they are not even complicated! So here's a new way to cook something fast, special, easy and convenient!
Ingredients (for 2 people):
- 1 piece of fresh salmon of about 400 grams (or 2 smaller slices)
- high salt (I used salt with lemon and turmeric)
- freshly ground pepper
- 1-2 teaspoons olive oil
- a little mix of dried herbs (I used a mix of mint, lavender, lemon peel and thyme)
- 3 oranges
- 25 grams of butter
- 1 / 2-1 tablespoon starch
- lemon juice to taste
- a little brown sugar
Preparation of baked salmon with orange sauce:
Below you have a video with the video recipe, to see how it is done. I am waiting for you with a like, a share and a subscription if you liked it! Don't forget to activate your notifications (click on the bell on the right) to be up to date with all my video posts, in real time! Thank you!
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees
- Sprinkle salt, pepper and dried herbs on the salmon piece, then massage lightly so that the flavors penetrate the tender flesh.
- Pour in the olive oil and massage the piece of salmon again lightly
- Insert the salmon into the magic bag
- Tie the magic bag tightly and place it in a tray to stand upright
- Place in the oven for 15 minutes at 180 degrees
- Meanwhile, the oranges are peeled and white
- Cut the orange slices so that they do not have skins (see video)
- Mix the oranges in the blender (no need to add water, especially if the oranges are juicy. If you hit some drier ones, just add a few tablespoons of water to smooth the composition)
- Transfer the blended oranges to a bowl and place on the fire
- Add the brown sugar and simmer until the liquid evaporates and the composition tends to thicken.
- Add lemon juice and starch (depending on how liquid the composition is & # 82111/2 to 1 tablespoon starch)
- Mix well on the fire and boil a little longer (2-3 minutes), until it reaches the consistency of a cream
- Extinguish the fire
- Add the butter and mix well until smooth
- the sauce thus obtained is fibrous (from the orange pulp), so it is strained through a sieve
- Now we have already obtained a fine, fluid and very tasty sauce, which is kept warm (not to catch crust)
- remove the salmon from the oven
- Carefully cut the magic bag and transfer the pieces to the tray
- Pour the orange sauce
- Garnish with chopped parsley, freshly cut orange slices and parsley leaves
- It is served immediately, as such (I have not added any garnish, I can not say that I found a suitable one. From my point of view, the salmon was perfect like that, in its simplicity)
You might like it too.
Herring in baked tomato sauce
Baked trout oranges
Baked trout with garlic sauce
Fish in tomato sauce in the oven
Baked trout with ginger, garlic and honey
PASTA WITH SMOKED SALMON AND CREAM
Goose breast with orange sauce
The first time we chop julien the leek, which we put in a little oil. Add the chopped cabbage and the fidelita. If we want we can put 1 glass of wine, salt and pepper over the cabbage and let it cook. In the meantime, almost all the liquid will decrease.
The goose breast is shaped if necessary, but generally the one in the store is ready shaped.
Grow the skin without cutting the meat.
In a hot pan put the piece of breast with the skin down. Let it fry slowly. Turn the meat to be done on both sides. It must be reddish on the outside, but when we cut it it must be pink.
After frying, remove the meat to a plate and drain the resulting fat. If we want we can add some of the fat over the cabbage for taste, but the condition is that at the beginning there is extremely little oil in the cabbage.
In the pan in which I made the meat, put the juice from two of the three oranges. The third one is peeled and then cleaned and sliced.
Add sugar to the boiling juice, be sure to taste how sweet the juice is, if it is sweet, add less sugar. Add salt and pepper to taste.
Let it boil until it decreases and then in this sauce I added for 1 minute the sliced goose meat, the orange slices, the butter and the orange peel. Gently stir everything in the pan so as not to break the orange slices.
Turn off the heat and serve while it is very hot. For a special taste, add thyme leaves to the plate.
Black recipe with yogurt, honey and nuts at Slow Cooker 5.0 L Digital DuraCeramic Sauté Crock-Pot by Urban Princess
Chicken curry with fragrant and creamy sauce at Slow cooker 5.0 L Digital DuraCeramic Sauté Crock-Pot by Princess Urban
Chicken hunter recipe for Slow cooker 5.0 L Digital DuraCeramic Sauté Crock-Pot by Urban Princess
Baked apple cake at Slow cooker 5.0 L Digital DuraCeramic Sauté Crock-Pot by Urban Princess
Duck recipe with caramelized fruits and sweet potato puree in slow cooker Crock-Pot 5.0L DuraCeramic Saute by Florina Badea
Golden recipe with basil and cauliflower at Slow Cooker Crock-Pot 5.0L DuraCeramic Saute by Florina Badea
Beef recipe with tomatoes and cous cous at Slow Cooker 5.0L DuraCeramic by Florina Badea